Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he must have kept William at the business/unit. Possibly sedated (as some people have suggested) or even just tied up with gag in mouth (no noise)

I doubt he would have taken him somewhere populated, does anyone know if there's many cabins or abandoned houses between Kendall and Bonnie Hills?

I think he must have kept William at the business/unit. Possibly sedated (as some people have suggested) or even just tied up with gag in mouth (no noise)

That would make sense, does anyone have pics of the unit? What is access like, would he be able to get him upstairs without anyone noticing? He could have left him in his van until nightfall...

Wasn't he unit rented to someone else at the time.

Except I think the article mentioned it being a week since William disappeared and the journalist was describing what seemed to be of the moment.

I remember this article and it was the journalist describing the moment outside the grandmas house (he mentions police cars and a lone white van). There was a picture of the police cars parked/blocking the access to the house and a picture of a the van amongst the police cars. I cannot find the article or the picture but I definitely remember it.

The below link refers to original story but is not the original article and has no picture. Has the article/picture been pulled and why? I will keep looking for it just in case I missed it.

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-stories/2015/01/23/spedding-s-van-seen-at-tyrell-search.html

"It is understood in the days after William disappeared, and as hundreds of volunteers searched for the toddler in surrounding bushland, Mr Spedding's work whitegoods van was spotted in the Kendall street outside William's grandmother's home.

It sat alone among police and emergency services cars."

Is it possible he could have handed him off to an old partner... say someone living in the kew area, on his return trip to Laurieton. Bill does have links to Qurindi area.william farrant's house.png

I'm sure it was confirmed he was asked to come and fix the washing machine on the 19th

Speddo's Pawnbroking and Loans
the company and address is still registered on the asic website to bs and ms with business renewal date 1/08/2016
maybe he was going to end the lease when the business needed renewing?
was it still trading as a pawn shop though when william disappeared?
wasnt the shop at 65 bold st trading as a bookshop?

https://connectonline.asic.gov.au/R...hId.jspx?searchId=165103051&searchIdType=BUSN

I remember this article and it was the journalist describing the moment outside the grandmas house (he mentions police cars and a lone white van). There was a picture of the police cars parked/blocking the access to the house and a picture of a the van amongst the police cars. I cannot find the article or the picture but I definitely remember it.

The below link refers to original story but is not the original article and has no picture. Has the article/picture been pulled and why? I will keep looking for it just in case I missed it.

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-stories/2015/01/23/spedding-s-van-seen-at-tyrell-search.html

"It is understood in the days after William disappeared, and as hundreds of volunteers searched for the toddler in surrounding bushland, Mr Spedding's work whitegoods van was spotted in the Kendall street outside William's grandmother's home.

http://thenewdaily.com.au/news/2014/09/19/case-missing-superhero/

I think this may be it....

From September 19th
The dozen or so cars parked out on the street all belong to people involved in the investigation – with the exception of a washing machine repair van. BBM

I can't find a photo. Looked everywhere.

i remember it too but cant find it, its probably here on ws in the first thread, so loads of reading back!!!

I think that this is going to be a very circumstantial case and LE are just taking their time to see if they can get more clues or negotiate a confession from him or one of his "ring" members. I'd say they have heaps of clues on his computer as to who is in the "ring" and they are concentrating on at least getting BS for his past actions and also his friends. Hopefully they will "rat" on each other trying to buy some concessions from LE, and possibly get a clue to where William is. I think it is inevitable that William has passed. I believe that BS's trip to do a job that afternoon gave him the opportunity to go back to where WT was left and then reposition him somewhere in the bush that is only accessible by 4WD. There are probably witnesses to different parts of this hypothesis but nothing concrete. As for MS and RS I feel it is quite reasonable that they deny belief. Family usually do, perhaps it is a subconscious way of protecting themselves from being associated with such hideous crimes. Also, denial - as in the stages of grief.

I think that this is going to be a very circumstantial case and LE are just taking their time to see if they can get more clues or negotiate a confession from him or one of his "ring" members. I'd say they have heaps of clues on his computer as to who is in the "ring" and they are concentrating on at least getting BS for his past actions and also his friends. Hopefully they will "rat" on each other trying to buy some concessions from LE, and possibly get a clue to where William is. I think it is inevitable that William has passed. I believe that BS's trip to do a job that afternoon gave him the opportunity to go back to where WT was left and then reposition him somewhere in the bush that is only accessible by 4WD. There are probably witnesses to different parts of this hypothesis but nothing concrete. As for MS and RS I feel it is quite reasonable that they deny belief. Family usually do, perhaps it is a subconscious way of protecting themselves from being associated with such hideous crimes. Also, denial - as in the stages of grief.
Repositioned body somewhere with only 4wd access?? One problem with that BS doesn't own a 4wd so you can eliminate that scenario

http://thenewdaily.com.au/news/2014/09/19/case-missing-superhero/

I think this may be it....

From September 19th
The dozen or so cars parked out on the street all belong to people involved in the investigation – with the exception of a washing machine repair van. BBM

I can't find a photo. Looked everywhere.

That must be it - good sleuthing. Could they have pulled the photo because they are looking for (or found) a witnesses who may have seen that or a similar van outside grandmas house 4 days earlier and don't want to "taint" the memory for legal reasons?

Wasn't he unit rented to someone else at the time.

The unit but not the office space, as I understand it. There are 2 spaces. I remember reading that police had concentrated on the office space, leading me to think the unit was across the hall or something.

Speddo's Pawnbroking and Loans
the company and address is still registered on the asic website to bs and ms with business renewal date 1/08/2016
maybe he was going to end the lease when the business needed renewing?
was it still trading as a pawn shop though when william disappeared?
wasnt the shop at 65 bold st trading as a bookshop?

https://connectonline.asic.gov.au/R...hId.jspx?searchId=165103051&searchIdType=BUSN

A friend told Daily Mail Australia that Mr Spedding went to his Laurieton office on Bold St on the morning of September 12.

he had once run a pawn-broking business until closing it down because the town's 5500 population could not support it.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...down-thanks-family-support.html#ixzz3Zo7WTbHE

more links way back in other threads about his business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper