Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit behind everyone - can someone help me fill in a few missing pieces please ?
I know bm names and fg names. But came in late to figure out who ff are. More curiosity than anything. Can someone fill in blanks for me would much appreciated.
Or what ff job is?

If he does walk then hopefully the cops will arrest him with info on William.
I can't remember when but I recall that's happened before.

If the investigation in Victoria results in BS being charged I wonder what state those would be heard in?

Yeah I wish Colin would speak again, he provided some entertainment. Be interesting to see if he turns up at court on the 18th

I'll be interested to see if MS turns up in court.... that could be very telling if she doesn't.

Sadly she will. You can count on it
Yes, especially Since she was there around the time the incidents happened in the 80's and stuck around. But you never know I guess.

If he does walk then hopefully the cops will arrest him with info on William.
I can't remember when but I recall that's happened before.

I cant think of the case either but I have heard of it, walked out of court thinking they where scott free and then got arrested on another charge.

If the investigation in Victoria results in BS being charged I wonder what state those would be heard in?
If charged in Vic, it will be heard im Vic.

With the bail hearing you'll find it will be all done via video link.

I'm assuming the only time you'll see MS at court will be on the 18th

I cant think of the case either but I have heard of it, walked out of court thinking they where scott free and then got arrested on another charge.

This case is drugs and murder.
When he left the courtroom on drugs charges homicide detectives were waiting outside and charged him with murder.
In his second appearance in court for the day he said he could add 20 thousand to the already 50 thousand of the drugs bail.
Bail was refused.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/alleged-d...hooting-death-of-ali-eid-20141021-1199zl.html

I'm trying to find it...I'm sure it was in the last couple of years. Gittany was arrested during his trial from memory & that bloody Tostee is incarcerated due to his prior shenanigans which is a very similar scenario to Spedding.
Milat was initially arrested on on unlicensed gun charges...but the police knew had the serial killer!

All arrested and kept in gaol while the police were building their case.

I'm trying to find it...I'm sure it was in the last couple of years. Gittany was arrested during his trial from memory & that bloody Tostee is incarcerated due to his prior shenanigans which is a very similar scenario to Spedding.
Milat was initially arrested on on unlicensed gun charges...but the police knew had the serial killer!

All arrested and kept in gaol while the police were building their case.

I was thinking about Eric TGY.

If charged in Vic, it will be heard im Vic.

With the bail hearing you'll find it will be all done via video link.

I'm assuming the only time you'll see MS at court will be on the 18th

So do you think it will be useless for me to go to Sydney Supreme Court?

BS'S lawyer will be in attendance, but BS himself will appear on the tv screen from jail in his greens

So if bail is granted, his wife is most likely going to be waiting at the prison gate, so i doubt she will attend court in Sydney then.

Where's he being held in remand?

He's being held in Kempsey jail so will probably go via video link for the Supreme Court one.

The more I think about it the less I think BS has abducted William. His MO is to assault children he is known to and has easy access to. Abducting a child not known to him in broad daylight is a HUGE leap for him. I still feel that, sadly, William has some how fallen down a hole or crawled into a drain and become trapped. The fact that the dogs found no scent of him outside of the property seems to indicate he never actually left the property. The police had no choice but to arrest BS for his past crimes (and rightly so, may he rot in gaol) but I don't think they will arrest him for William's abduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member