Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was little when Joanne Ratcliffe and Kirste Gordon disappeared from Adelaide Oval in 1973. It was a huge case in South Australia and still something I follow today if clues come out. The family's have no idea what happened to their beautiful little girls 40 years later its still a mystery. My hope is that news will come of William, not for us, but for his family .... to never know ....to wonder always ...to have to explain to his sister... for his sister to have to grow up always as "missing William's sister" none of it bares thinking about.

I was little when Joanne Ratcliffe and Kirste Gordon disappeared from Adelaide Oval in 1973. It was a huge case in South Australia and still something I follow today if clues come out. The family's have no idea what happened to their beautiful little girls 40 years later its still a mystery. My hope is that news will come of William, not for us, but for his family .... to never know ....to wonder always ...to have to explain to his sister... for his sister to have to grow up always as "missing William's sister" none of it bares thinking about.

That's awful. .how can something go on so long with absolutely no explanation. The mind boggles.
I'm getting some serious Colin withdrawals

That's awful. .how can something go on so long with absolutely no explanation. The mind boggles.
I'm getting some serious Colin withdrawals

Yeah I wish Colin would speak again, he provided some entertainment. Be interesting to see if he turns up at court on the 18th

Yeah I wish Colin would speak again, he provided some entertainment. Be interesting to see if he turns up at court on the 18th
Could you imagine him on the witness stand being cross examined? He would spill it all and then some! Lol

Port Macquarie to Sydney is 4+ hours drive- 387km. It's a bugger of a trip.
I'm seeing MS supporting her man and 'ol Col supporting/driving her but an ordeal like that will really knock her and her hips around. But do they need to be there for the bail monies????

I wonder if her rose coloured glasses are still firmly on.

I bet the rock spider didn't think of the rippling effect when he took little William.

Will the 2 victims have to appear also or not until after it goes to trial?

I'll to be at Sydney Supreme Court.

ALL families could be there....but, then, it's not about William is it? :thinking:

If they're appealing the bail refusal and there's a chance he's getting out then I'd say she will be there

If they're appealing the bail refusal and there's a chance he's getting out then I'd say she will be there

What are your thoughts on that, do you think he'll get out?

Unfortunately I think he has a good chance. The charges are historical, he has no priors and a reasonable amount of $ for bail. Even if they think he will receive a custodial sentence they will likely allow him out to prepare his defence.
I really hope im wrong

He hasn't been charged with anything regarding William yet, has he?

I personally think the mom of his foster kids called in the tip when she heard about his connection to William's disappearance. She thought it would help her get her kids back. :moo:

We shall see what happens in court.

Does everyone else believe bs is involved ?? What are everyone else's thoughts?
Also with the cops saying that wt may be in the grips of a pedo ring, do you think they found some sort of images of wt on the net? To confirm this?

I'm a bit behind everyone - can someone help me fill in a few missing pieces please ?
I know bm names and fg names. But came in late to figure out who ff are. More curiosity than anything. Can someone fill in blanks for me would much appreciated.

Hi All,
First time post on here am also on other sites here in Aus...hope I don't say anything I shouldn't!
I think he is the meat in the sandwhich, yes he is a Paedo who has operated under the radar , I don't think he would risk everything on the spur of the moment abduction, perhaps it was a planned abduction by someone ...there is a close family member in jail at the moment who wasn't in jail when WT vanished this mans son has some connection to BF...who also has a family member in jail, could it be a payback for something...this is my opinion only looking between the lines.

Also with the cops saying that wt may be in the grips of a pedo ring, do you think they found some sort of images of wt on the net? To confirm this?

IF the accusations against him in the 87 attacks are true, I wonder if police suspected him from the very beginning. ..might be why homicide were brought in early too. I think he had help but sadly that can't be discussed here

IF the accusations against him in the 87 attacks are true, I wonder if police suspected him from the very beginning. ..might be why homicide were brought in early too. I think he had help but sadly that can't be discussed here

Police have also looked up known child sex offenders within a massive radius of Kendall with nothing to grab at.
http://www.theherald.com.au/story/2666642/william-tyrell-how-a-boy-vanished-into-thin-air/

Known sex offenders - I am assuming those on the register.
But ... if you had been accused but escaped charge back in 1987 and those accusations had been reported to crime stoppers within days of William disappearing.
As well as being drawn to facs attention some 2 1/2 years before.
About the man who it seems was expected to be at the home at about the time William vanished.

I am thinking it would not have taken too long to grab at BS and his questionable whereabouts.
imo

If he does walk then hopefully the cops will arrest him with info on William.
I can't remember when but I recall that's happened before.

If he does walk, then it will be one of the few times I'll be happy to see the media hound someone senseless

I'm trying to keep an open mind but put it this way, I think the police know a lot more than us and I don't think bs name being released to the media was an accident. I change my mind regularly on what might have happened but keep coming back to bs for the simple fact that he is so far the only person named and there has to be a damn good reason for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie