Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you accepted PM's I would tell you, I think somebody would of told you straight away if they could PM you.
It's hard if you've not followed a case from the start but open up your PM's and ill help you out.

I tried to PM, as well!

If they've already committed kidnapping, I don't think it's too big a step to jump into smuggling to get William out of the country. They could have used a boat or private plane.

Maybe I just watch too much American crime TV. No - I know our big port cities have whole other agencies (Port Authority) monitoring harbors. Still, all sorts of drugs, contraband, and people slip through. They could have drugged William and put him in a box, he's so small.

After the NSW police you must have a national police like our FBI to cover interstate and federal crime. Kidnapping is up there as a federal crime. Then, you must have another agency that can go investigate a stolen child in another country and get the local police there to work with them.

The photo from India has been reported to the authorities, I'm sure someone is checking on it.

Thanks so much, Karin1974, I'm on my way back now and might be gone for a very long time!

I've been back, I still have no idea....I have been in and out of this thread, must've missed something ?

I've been back, I still have no idea....I have been in and out of this thread, must've missed something ?

Me too!!!! But I've opened PM (I think!). Thanks to all above who advised this 'dummy' to do so!

Hi L2L,

Yes me too, and I don't have Facebook, so that makes it hard. I really want to be good at this, but maybe its not my forte! Sigh....

Hi L2L,

Yes me too, and I don't have Facebook, so that makes it hard. I really want to be good at this, but maybe its not my forte! Sigh....

haha, amazing where google can take you!
i found this awhile ago too, but didnt realize it was for sale,
think i was trying to find wellington caravan parks or something and " drove" up the street looking for clues!
its such a lonely looking spot isnt it?
there was also a speddos hire in percy st wellington but thats now a warehouse

yes I found that too and an article with BS selling it to another local guy.....I found another interesting article when I googled certain names and places too...lemme see if I can find it again.

Hi L2L,

Don't give up, purpleandgreen! The kind sleuthing people here will help you as they have me (another slow thinker!) with a PM if you have it ticked.

If you accepted PM's I would tell you, I think somebody would of told you straight away if they could PM you.
It's hard if you've not followed a case from the start but open up your PM's and ill help you out.

I also tried to PM.... great minds *chuckles*

Hi L2L,

You will be fine.... often the answer is lots of reading, ask questions, lots of us are happy for people to jump into our pms :happydance:

i think this is a totally different case and im not telling anyone how to post but we need to remember the TOS and we shouldnt be posting sleuthing of SB etc no matter how interesting they are...

Hi L2L, how do I do that? Sorry to be so dim.....

This is what I did, P&G : First must log in to Websleuths; in top right corner you'll see "Settings".. click on that; then on left side is panel called "My Settings"; scroll down to "My Account" > "General Settings"; about centre of new page you'll see "Receive Email from Administrators" tick of not already ticked; under that you'll see "Receive Email From Other Members" TICK that one... it's the one you want to activate. Then, scroll down further & make sure dot is inside circle for "Private Messaging ON; and also for "From All Members". Not finished yet! IMPORTANT: Scroll right to the end of the page and click "SAVE CHANGES". .... and you done and ready to get help just as I did!
Hope this works, if not let me know! I checked a few other things about being notified, receiving email etc.. but, to each his/her own with these extras!!

How do I 'accept' PM's so anyone can PM me?

Way up at top right of screen where it says 'Welcome Karin1974' - click on settings - scroll down on the left you'll see 'My Settings' and under that 'My Account' - click on "General Settings", scroll down to Private Messaging, click on circle beside 'Private Messaging On', scroll down and click 'Save Changes'

This is what I did, P&G : First must log in to Websleuths; in top right corner you'll see "Settings".. click on that; then on left side is panel called "My Settings"; scroll down to "My Account" > "General Settings"; about centre of new page you'll see "Receive Email from Administrators" tick of not already ticked; under that you'll see "Receive Email From Other Members" TICK that one... it's the one you want to activate. Not finished yet! NB Scroll right to the end of the page and click "SAVE CHANGES". .... and you done and ready to get help just as I did!
Hope this works, if not let me know!

thanks thats a great idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members