Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend of mine heard on the radio news the other day the newsreader report that bs would be appealing on 15th June in regards to charges of abusing a 3 year old girl over a 10 month period.

That is something we have not heard before re over a 10month period

A friend of mine heard on the radio news the other day the newsreader report that bs would be appealing on 15th June in regards to charges of abusing a 3 year old girl over a 10 month period.

That is something we have not heard before re over a 10month period

I wonder if she heard wrong, and it was a 3 year old over a two month period? Please dont take it that im saying she did, it could well be the case.

Wonder if the bolded bit is where someone may have thought 10 months.

Bill Spedding applies for bail in Supreme Court
The 63-year-old was arrested on April 22 and charged with five counts of sexual intercourse with a child under 10 years and two counts of common assault.

He is accused of three counts of having sex with a three-year-old between March 1, 1987 and April 30 of that year.

During the same period he is accused of common assault against the same child.

From March 1, 1987 until the end of the following month he is alleged of two counts of having sex with a six-year-old, as well as common assault against the child.

http://www.portnews.com.au/story/3121114/spedding-applies-for-bail/?src=rss

Could well be as I had not heard it before. She was confused as she said that they made no mention in the news report of the 6 year old that had also been assaulted

I wonder if she heard wrong, and it was a 3 year old over a two month period? Please dont take it that im saying she did, it could well be the case.

Yep, the 15th is in the Supreme Court in Sydney to try and get bail and the 18 th is in port Macquarie for the next stage of court proceedings.

Can someone tell me, what's the "mention" for? Is that to decide to go ahead with the case to trial or not?

I didn't realize there were two hearings : Supreme Court, 15th and Local Court 18th June.

The mention might be to enter a plea or as you said to decide if it goes to trial

Yep, the 15th is in the Supreme Court in Sydney to try and get bail and the 18 th is in port Macquarie for the next stage of court proceedings.

Can someone tell me, what's the "mention" for? Is that to decide to go ahead with the case to trial or not?

Hi apollo
Hope it's ok to post this link. It gives a good overview and breakdown of the court procedures.

http://www.lawhandbook.org.au/handbook/ch03s04s03.php

All I can say is what a sick man

It's well to be reminded of BS crimes : sexual intercourse with two children who are really still babies, 6 and 3 years of age. How, in the name of God, does someone who, presumably, was once an innocent child himself, become such an evil, despicable monster? Doesn't it make you sick to your stomach that such a creature exists? Life in prison, hell in eternity is the only fitting punishment IMO.

Just humour me.... say anyone of you felt you had information that you felt may possibly be of any significance to William or for that manner any other missing person....follow this link....and where it says you can report anything on "missingperson.gov.au".....do you actually get through to anything??? or do you get "This page cannot be displayed message".....is it just me???
http://www.portnews.com.au/story/3097753/missing-children-remembered-today/?cs=257

It's not just you. I get the same when I click on the link.

Regarding that picture .... IMO if you look at the childs ear, look at the detail of it and look at the detail of Williams ear, my thoughts are it clearly shows the child in the picture has a different ear.

Yes its been talked about here and the mod has explained it cant be put up because its a facebook rumor. Maybe scroll back a few pages and read when the mod has spoken *S*

Changed my mind. Sorry.

Hi everyone
Been reading & following the case for a while. I'm not as in the loop as most of you. Know all the facts etc - I love all your dedication to this case.
But I do believe bs is responsible. And he turned up that day to fix washing machine and seen a opportunity and took it. I have a few other theories. Ps this is my first post hope I'm doing it correctly

Hi everyone
Been reading & following the case for a while. I'm not as in the loop as most of you. Know all the facts etc - I love all your dedication to this case.
But I do believe bs is responsible. And he turned up that day to fix washing machine and seen a opportunity and took it. I have a few other theories. Ps this is my first post hope I'm doing it correctly

Hi everyone

Welcome truth :)
I think you're right but I often wonder about the psychology behind it. If BS saw an opportunity and took it, surely he must have known he'd be suspect number one. I mean it's not exactly subtle of him is it, that he's due to be at the same house around the same time? Maybe these sickos just have zero ability to think more than 5 seconds ahead. .?

Welcome truth :)
I think you're right but I often wonder about the psychology behind it. If BS saw an opportunity and took it, surely he must have known he'd be suspect number one. I mean it's not exactly subtle of him is it, that he's due to be at the same house around the same time? Maybe these sickos just have zero ability to think more than 5 seconds ahead. .?

Yes Manny - not exactly subtle.
I also struggle with taking a child in broad daylight unplanned and then handing them on to someone else if it were unplanned.
It just seems if you handed a child you had abducted to someone else there would have to have been some degree of planning. imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo