Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes True Makara, but if just passing WT on then Dunbogan would make an easy drop off point and give BS an Alibi, from there for whom ever may have him would only be a 5 hour drive to Castle Cove. Then looking into it more only 32 minutes drive from the Knox Grammer School, which has rife pedophile history.
The more I know the more I realise we are surrounded by those filthy people.

It's happening all the time now! Must be same ring!! These people must be caught!! http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/...-almost-snatched-from-wollongong-home/?cs=298

Exactly. IMO I don't think he was ever at the coffee shop. No one seems to have confirmed actually seeing him there. And I don't remember ever reading any quotes from MS saying he was. It has all been Colin's wording.

Hopefully the cameras did catch something.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I've wondered about this from the outset. A receipt doesn't prove anything - it just shows that a couple of coffees were purchased. I would expect that if a waitress could confirm serving the couple, and then any parents who also attended the concert (they'd have to know some of the parents at the school) remembering them being present would be great proof - which would surely have cleared him of involvement ages ago?

I guess that's been my bug bear all along. I have wondered if people have vouched for BS but the police are disregarding it as they have a horrific outstanding historical allegation and he was to repair the washing machine. It is in dispute that he was booked in to fix the machine that Friday, and I didn't note in the FP interview any mention of them waiting for somebody to turn up while they had their coffee that morning. A receipt proves that someone bought something from Buzz cafe on his credit card. It seems that neither of them were remembered 4months after the fact.
I've wondered about this from the outset. A receipt doesn't prove anything - it just shows that a couple of coffees were purchased. I would expect that if a waitress could confirm serving the couple, and then any parents who also attended the concert (they'd have to know some of the parents at the school) remembering them being present would be great proof - which would surely have cleared him of involvement ages ago?

A credit card statement doesn't have the time of transaction on it. You would need to get a copy of the transaction from your bank.

I have always thought the grandsons would know if the grandfather really did come to the awards ceremony or not. Most kids would know that.

I'm sure the police would have. So until the evidence and defence are presented this is like watching a game of texas holdem for bystanders

I guess that's been my bug bear all along. I have wondered if people have vouched for BS but the police are disregarding it as they have a horrific outstanding historical allegation and he was to repair the washing machine. It is in dispute that he was booked in to fix the machine that Friday, and I didn't note in the FP interview any mention of them waiting for somebody to turn up while they had their coffee that morning. A receipt proves that someone bought something from Buzz cafe on his credit card. It seems that neither of them were remembered 4months after the fact.

I am thinking that BS alibi would have been checked before the raids in January.
He did give an interview or two soon after William's disappearance. imo

My understanding is he gave a standard interview like everyone else in the area. The facebook article indicates that they had no lead until they started focusing on him in December/January and decided to do a surprise raid on his home and business. I can only think they decided to home in on him then because of the historical allegations being reported to police around that time and then started checking his alibi in January. There are discrepencies cause the police waited 4 months to check his alibi. MOO.
I am thinking that BS alibi would have been checked before the raids in January.
He did give an interview or two soon after William's disappearance. imo

My understanding is he gave a standard interview like everyone else in the area. The facebook article indicates that they had no lead until they started focusing on him in December/January and decided to do a surprise raid on his home and business. I can only think they decided to home in on him then because of the historical allegations being reported to police around that time and then started checking his alibi in January. There are discrepencies cause the police waited 4 months to check his alibi. MOO.

The Daily Telegraph revealed yesterday one of the people made the original call to Crime Stoppers about Spedding days after William Tyrrell was snatched.

The call was made to Police crimestopper line.
Would police just pass that on to facs?
OR
Would a joint reponse be undertaken - sexual crimes, facs, and maybe even behavioral sciences. :thinking:

Experts from the Behavioural Science Team have been assessing the behaviour and personality characteristics of all suspects to pinpoint anyone capable of abducting William.
The experts were brought in soon after the three-year-old William vanished
The team had given investigators a different perspective on potential suspects.
“They’ve been examining anyone we identify as needing to be looked at more closely.
imo

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-paedophile-ring/story-fnpn118l-1227309810576
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...ild-rape-charges/story-fni0cx12-1227316615479

I just don't know soso. Could be they made a complaint and police latched onto it straight away. Could be it was not seen as relevant as it was an old crime by a man in another town who did something to children he knows and the relevance of how he fit into the present situation wasn't discovered til later? I just remember that one of the articles said that when someone made a statement against BS the police were there within the hour. If that all happened in September, why did it take months to conduct a search and then arrest him for the other crime. Why did the police go to the cafe in January and interview staff trying to verify if BS and his wife had been there if that was done months ago as well?

From what I can see from the articles I have read, the staff were not interviewed until 4 months after the disappearance. Who would remember the customers on a particular day, 4 months later? If I'm incorrect please let me know.

I can't remember who I spoke to and what I did one week ago let alone 4 months ago!

Is it possible that they weren't at the school at all (which a lot of people believe anyway) and that BS told MS to meet him at the café in the morning for a coffee. Then BS may have called her and said "Order a coffee for me and you, love, and I'll be with you soon, just got a few things to do before I get there". And then he doesn't make it. Which makes Colin think that a receipt for 2 coffees means MS and BS were both there at the same time. Which in turn may be why when MS looks strangely at BS when he is being questioned, she's looking for the truth.... like ... where were you...really ???

Why would Colin be downloading the receipt anyway? Why would you give your bank login details to someone, rather than get it yourself? He has a FaceBook account, BS is more than likely computer literate and can do this.

Colin is very invested in this, isn't he?

I think I have read everything here, but does anyone know what high school BS attended. I wonder if his friendships would go back that far???

Is it possible that they weren't at the school at all (which a lot of people believe anyway) and that BS told MS to meet him at the café in the morning for a coffee. Then BS may have called her and said "Order a coffee for me and you, love, and I'll be with you soon, just got a few things to do before I get there". And then he doesn't make it. Which makes Colin think that a receipt for 2 coffees means MS and BS were both there at the same time. Which in turn may be why when MS looks strangely at BS when he is being questioned, she's looking for the truth.... like ... where were you...really ???

Yes, her body language in that clip is priceless!

I can only speak of what locals have personally told me. Those that don't know him are unsure, they are waiting just like us. Those that know him say he would never do such a thing. When the historical a come out and what's been printed, they are sickened by what's been reported he's done

Apollosong, I was asking on the thread earlier if any locals could give their opinion on the feeling towards BS in the local community and if there are any different stories going around without saying what those stories are of course?

From what come from ms mouth, cafe couldn't recall if they had been in there that day when asked a few months later. CCTV footage that would show them both going into school was deleted by the time police asked to see it four months later. And nobody at the school could recall seeing them there that day. Police called every parent at the school. This being 4 months after the incident makes it hard for people to remember. BUT in saying that. I remember clearly what I did the day Wt went missing and when they announced for people in 1km radius to come forward I remembered that day my car bring driven by my boyfriend at the time going in and out of Kendall.

Such a major incident in our town, you do remember things but it would be easy not too

Why would Colin be downloading the receipt anyway? Why would you give your bank login details to someone, rather than get it yourself? He has a FaceBook account, BS is more than likely computer literate and can do this.

Colin is very invested in this, isn't he?

I think I have read everything here, but does anyone know what high school BS attended. I wonder if his friendships would go back that far???

I think when I've disputed transactions, the bank emails a copy. Don't think they are on the net bank, just the bare details are there. For time and what was purchased, you would need the actual voucher.

There was a missing persons case in 1970 in wollongong (not far from Campbelltown for the nonaussies) that reminds me of this one.

Cheryl grimmer was 3 when she disappeared without a trace from a toilet block at a beach although there was a possible sighting of her near a caravan park six months later.

If there is a ring, and it has possibly been around since 1987, could they go back to 1970 as young men? Far reaching...I know. Part of the reason I wondered where BS grew up and went to school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie