Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to add for those with Twitter accounts Dan Box seems to give up to date tweets regarding bs court appearances.

Dan Box–Verified account*‏@DanBox10

Bill Spedding faces child sex charges. The judge has ordered that the identities of his two alleged victims be suppressed.

5:24 PM - 16 Jun 2015

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

me too, especially men alone with young children, i check out their body language and the childs face, and the family dynamic if its a group, at parks, lonely areas, shopping, i notice how many men are out and about after school and on public transport, everywhere!
ive done this for years though but sadly theres nothing you can do if you just get a feeling, apart from go up and ask the child if its ok which seems odd to do if they arent crying!
and what do you say to a 60 year old man on a bus perving at young school children!

If it was an obvious perv I know exactly what I'd say & do! I wouldn't just sit in my seat. I would definitely stand up and go close and watch and stare at him so he couldn't see to perv. I done similar before and I'll do it again!!

A few times I've been walking our dog in the park to see an older man with a small child, I'll pause to see if there was a mother around and if not I'll stand close enough to hear the conversation. 100% strike rate so far it was a relative.

They are NOT always dirty old men.

Just wanted to add for those with Twitter accounts Dan Box seems to give up to date tweets regarding bs court appearances.

I'm trying to copy and paste his tweets here but the websleuths website is playing up and won't let me 'paste' and is continually reloading :gaah:

So far the judge has ordered the victims names be suppressed. I'll put a link to his tweet in when the website allows

Just on Twitter

Dan Box ‏@DanBox10
Bill Spedding faces child sex charges. The judge has ordered that the identities of his two alleged victims be suppressed.

yes, i realise there are lots of reasons men stare at children, but its easy to spot the difference between an innocent look and a perve!
and, yes, i know there are millions of lovely men (and women) out there but some people and situations are creepy and make me wonder.

I wonder what's happening that it's taking so long to get news out from the courtroom ?
It's obviously started. I have a feeling he is going to get bail and will be ordered not to go near or contact the victims. Hope I'm wrong :(

If he's second last on list he may not be up until after lunch/ this afternoon. Depending on how many cases

I wonder what's happening that it's taking so long to get news out from the courtroom ?
It's obviously started. I have a feeling he is going to get bail and will be ordered not to go near or contact the victims. Hope I'm wrong :(

A couple of things I've thought about. A receipt in a coffee shop means nothing. MS could have bought two coffees, coffee and cake, coffee for her and a friend. It doesn't prove BS was ever there.

Secondly here in the UK you have to sign in to get into a school. Schools keep sign in logs to show who has been in. Maybe the school has the sign in log and BS isn't on there. Maybe no teachers/parents can verify him being there.

Thirdly about the historic case, it seems appalling that he was never pursued at the time legally, but the 1980s was a very different time. Child sex abuse cases were not dealt with like they are now. Even compelling evidence sometimes didn't get cases to court as young children were not considered reliable witnesses. Now we look at this and say it's appalling that justice wasn't done, especially when a very very all child was left with horrific injuries, but back then it was common place. I think if they had the exact same evidence and a two and six year old now with those injuries he would be in court before he knew it.

If the judge ordered the names to be suppressed, surely it must have started? I don't know whether it's a good omen or a bad omen that it's taking so long. I just hope he doesn't get out.

If he's second last on list he may not be up until after lunch/ this afternoon. Depending on how many cases

I assumed the case had already started in court as the tweet came out earlier that the judge had ordered victims names suppressed.

The tweets are few and far between.....not like the Baden-Clay case where we couldn't keep up with all the tweets...

I checked wether the school had a sign in rule for school assemblies awhile ago and they dont. If the parents are working in classrooms then they do but not assemblies

I thought that at first too but the time on the tweet was 5, I can't remember if it was am or pm

The tweets are few and far between.....not like the Baden-Clay case where we couldn't keep up with all the tweets...

I checked wether the school had a sign in rule for school assemblies awhile ago and they dont. If the parents are working in classrooms then they do but not assemblies

Oh that's a shame. Here in the UK I think most schools now require people to sign in to access schools. I know the primary and high schools that my daughters have attended all required patents to sign in. Thanks for letting me know

Your right the foster parents stated they where waiting for dad to return, so they could go to the grave to place pictures and flowers. Why would they go out if they where waiting for someone to fix washing machine. I think the whole family would go together for that family outing imo. So bill's obviously got the part and decided to just turn up. Abd seen wt and well figuure the rest.

As someone explained before he is 2nd last on the docket today, it could be after lunch before his application is heard. Mostly all cases for the day are listed at the same time.

The suppression of the victims names would have been at the last hearing I'd guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie