Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had a devastating thought. When William went missing it was said that he was 3 years and 3 months old. Next month will be the 9 month mark, meaning it will be his 4th birthday :(

I saw a 4-5 yr old who looked similar to William and at that moment I reminded myself that William is growing up too, if he is still alive.

If you zoom in a little on the cemetary photo it's clear to see what name is on the plot beside.

The helicopter may have been taking airia pics to compare the area maybe from months ago? Could be a coincidence or maybe the phone call about the cemtery was the trigger.

Just coming from kendall to laurieton,nbn news car was coming out of laurieton. We may have some news of some sort today.last time i seen them in town was the day bs was arrested

Is it just me or would that thing be awfully heavy?

The only reason I can think of to remove it is to add a family member if they wanted to be buried together. I don't know much about these things.

What strikes me as weird about this is why would someone half remove the slab, then remove it completely? Wouldn't it be up to the staff to remove the slab for those purposes, and then put it back quickly?

The other reason I can think of is maybe there is something wrong with the slab. Maybe it doesn't sit properly or something and they need to redo it.

Good on you for reporting it to Crimestoppers, though. It is weird.

Its definitely heavy, i tried to nudge it when it was there but it wouldnt move. Yes could of just been that something was wrong with it and i hope ive done the right the by reporting it, it just played on my mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay. Well that is a bit weird. I'm wondering if there is a caretaker for the cemetery who would have noticed this if, as you said, it was moved months ago? Good move to report it nonetheless.

A local mentioned that its locals that loook after the cemetery but ive got no idea who it is.
Thanks i just hope im not wasting anyones time :/

This is the headstone beside the Hall one.
You can search next door graves.
I think the style is just that it was done by the same stonemason or one was of his range of headstones.
Doesn't look to me (by the weeds growing in the foreground) that there was ever a slab on that grave.
Maybe the mark was from something being left on the ground by a workman that killed the grass.
The red looks like rust, so it might have been a sheet of steel.

inscr.php

Thanks Makara,

I only have access to Ancestry through a kind friends profile and did not want to hog it looking for maiden names that are often set to private anyway.

MSM states that BS has links to a paedophile ring http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-tyrrell-person-of-interest-bill-spedding-had-links-to-paedophile-ring-police-allege-20150423-1mrvj7.html.

I think part of this ring was busted in 2007 http://www.smh.com.au/national/*advertiser censored*-suspect-had-thousands-of-photos-20071217-1hkg.html . I was looking for links between BS and those that were in the article. Its a bit of a longshot but I may have found a link to the truck driver from this 2007 paedophile bust article. I was just wanting to confirm that link and a maiden name may have helped and needed guidance on how to find it.

PS: Has anyone got the article about the mother of the grandkids that the speddings were "looking after" handy or I may have to go find it in the old threads. Thanks.

I have read the rules on Sex Offenders about what we can and cannot do here and I don't think it violates any rules to mention sex offenders.

We don't have an official register here in OZ....but as the people you are mentioning are named in msm articles I see no problem with you looking at them in regards to any possible connection to our POI. Each of them had a right to legally apply to have their names suppressed in the media - as some obviously choose to and others didn't.

I think the style is just that it was done by the same stonemason or one was of his range of headstones.
Doesn't look to me (by the weeds growing in the foreground) that there was ever a slab on that grave.
Maybe the mark was from something being left on the ground by a workman that killed the grass.

inscr.php
2 local ladies visited the cemetery and I'm in regular contact with them. I can tell you it wasn't tin...it was a cement slab with small tiles on top and from a grave. The grave it belonged to was 2-3metres away from where the slab laid on the grass

2 local ladies visited the cemetery and I'm in regular contact with them. I can tell you it wasn't tin...it was a cement slab with small tiles on top and from a grave. The grave it belonged to was 2-3metres away from where the slab laid on the grass

Well said :thinking: :moo:

inscr.php

Yes might not be from that grave but there was a slab (top of a grave) on the ground as i seen it when i was there 2 weeks before it was taken away. It had white tiles on it

God I'd hate to think of sinister reasons as to why it was moved.. Taking the slab to cover a different body maybe? :(

I wish i had taken a pic of the slab now. I did think it was strange when i was there but when i went back and it was gone i thought it was even stranger. I assumed it was from the grave i had taken a pic of as that particular grave had a sort of mount of dirt on it with the red dirt the first time i was there but obviously 2 weeks later and rain it has washed away

Yes might not be from that grave but there was a slab (top of a grave) on the ground as i seen it when i was there 2 weeks before it was taken away. It had white tiles on it

The headstone on the left of photo has no slab so I thought you meant that was the grave with the missing slab?

But it is definitely the one in the photo, next to the one with the white tiles you showed in the photograph, belonging to Mr and Mrs Hall.

I wish i had taken a pic of the slab now. I did think it was strange when i was there but when i went back and it was gone i thought it was even stranger. I assumed it was from the grave i had taken a pic of as that particular grave had a sort of mount of dirt on it with the red dirt the first time i was there but obviously 2 weeks later and rain it has washed away

Well, was there another more recent interment in the same grave?

If so, the slab would have to be removed and the grave re-dug, thus leaving new dirt in a mound.

The slab might have been damaged in the removal and was taken away, to eventually be replaced?
That might explain the lump of concrete left on the ground.

A local mentioned that its locals that loook after the cemetery but ive got no idea who it is.
Thanks i just hope im not wasting anyones time :/

Any tip that is made with good intentions is definitely not a waste of time!

There are currently 4 members and 14 guests browsing this thread. William is still in our hearts and thoughts. I hope one day he is found and given some justice but I fear with all this silence that law enforcement may be floundering to discover exactly what has happened to William. Hopefully the person responsible has a conscience and comes forward soon. In the meantime William's face reminds us that our children are not safe.

Anyone involved or anyone who knows what happened needs to come forward, there is still hope that you wont ruin yours and your families lives.
If you do withhold information then the law will come down hard on you and you will be sleeping in the same place the offender is for a long time.

Take yourself back to your own childhood, imagine you being taken away from your mum, dad and sister, never for them to see you again. Imagine how scared you'd feel, imagine how your family would feel. agin losing the security of your own bedroom, the security of that hug from your mother. You didn't just take a little boy that day.

Its not too late to make this right and return William or tell somebody what you know.

Its never too late. Return little Spiderman.

Anyone involved or anyone who knows what happened needs to come forward, there is still hope that you wont ruin yours and your families lives.
If you do withhold information then the law will come down hard on you and you will be sleeping in the same place the offender is for a long time.

Take yourself back to your own childhood, imagine you being taken away from your mum, dad and sister, never for them to see you again. Imagine how scared you'd feel, imagine how your family would feel. agin losing the security of your own bedroom, the security of that hug from your mother. You didn't just take a little boy that day.

Its not too late to make this right and return William or tell somebody what you know.

Its never too late. Return little Spiderman.

Sadly appealing to the conscience of this scumb is like getting blood from a stone. They have no conscience otherwise they either wouldn't directly abduct a child or most probably wouldn't be interacting with people that do. The only way they'll spill is if there's something in it for them, shorter sentencing etc

Unless somebody still has him and doesn't know what to do now that others in 'the ring' have been locked away.
I'd suggest scoping out a church or somewhere that doesn't have cctv and just drop him off at a time he'll be found.
Sorry if I upset anyone suggesting a place with no cctv but sadly I think this is what it will take to get him back. Assuming he is still alive :( I'd be happy to see him back with his parents even if that meant we didn't know who had him all this time. It's an easy choice to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj