Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. The most important thing is getting him back. Getting him to somewhere that he will be found.

Unless somebody still has him and doesn't know what to do now that others in 'the ring' have been locked away.
I'd suggest scoping out a church or somewhere that doesn't have cctv and just drop him off at a time he'll be found.
Sorry if I upset anyone suggesting a place with no cctv but sadly I think this is what it will take to get him back. Assuming he is still alive :( I'd be happy to see him back with his parents even if that meant we didn't know who had him all this time. It's an easy choice to make.

That is right I agree ,just drop him off and go on..If he isn't alive..let someone know where he can be located..so he can be returned to his family for closer.How can someone be so cold...

That is right I agree ,just drop him off and go on..If he isn't alive..let someone know where he can be located..so he can be returned to his family for closer.How can someone be so cold...
Because they are monsters in the worst form. I can't even begin to comprehend how someone can be so evil. Hopefully the charges will stack up high as the sky for BS. Police will show him what they have on him to convict him and offer him a plea deal. I truly believe this is the only way he will talk.

Experts from the behavioral Science Team were bought in early in the investigation - they are rarely used in homicide cases.

They have been assessing the behavior and personality characteristics of all suspects to pinpoint anyone capable of abducting William.

It has been established that about 200 people were in the 1 km radius and that field narrows each time someone is excluded.

So you would think that police are doing as they do and chipping away and are somewhere toward establishing which suspects of the paedophile ring, could or should have been in the 1km zone.

I keep thinking about the criminal profiler - It is unlikely to be their first offence . You don't do that sort of crime for the first time.

I know that could mean other crimes that have increased to abduction.
Then I wonder if it means the brazen way in which William was taken broad daylight, adults close by, location etc and I wonder if it means it may not be the first time the person responsible has abducted.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-paedophile-ring/story-fnpn118l-1227309810576

Wondering if anyone else has come forward as a victim to BS.

Do any tech savvy sleuths know how to make a forum Australian/ page specifically for Australian crime / missing persons? I feel better able to help and keep up to date with lixal media coverage.

Experts from the behavioral Science Team were bought in early in the investigation - they are rarely used in homicide cases.

They have been assessing the behavior and personality characteristics of all suspects to pinpoint anyone capable of abducting William.

It has been established that about 200 people were in the 1 km radius and that field narrows each time someone is excluded.

So you would think that police are doing as they do and chipping away and are somewhere toward establishing which suspects of the paedophile ring, could or should have been in the 1km zone.

I keep thinking about the criminal profiler - It is unlikely to be their first offence . You don't do that sort of crime for the first time.

I know that could mean other crimes that have increased to abduction.
Then I wonder if it means the brazen way in which William was taken broad daylight, adults close by, location etc and I wonder if it means it may not be the first time the person responsible has abducted.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-paedophile-ring/story-fnpn118l-1227309810576

I read it as meaning the abductor would have committed previous crimes involving children, not necessarily abduction but that the previous crimes have built up to abduction.

i find it interesting bs was browsing msm sites like mammamia and posting on fb after william went missing, was he cruising the internet each day enjoying his secret?
if he or someone hes covering for took william, i imagine they were reading every snippet of info they could find, the fact he was driving slowly past the search site and had his van parked amidst the search vehicles etc, he seems very brazen, he probably even went to the showgrounds and mingled with the searchers!
and now hes refusing to talk, he probably thinks hes very clever.
i think williams abduction was something someone had fantasized about for awhile, the criminal profiler will know who this person is

i find it interesting bs was browsing msm sites like mammamia and posting on fb after william went missing, was he cruising the internet each day enjoying his secret?
if he or someone hes covering for took william, i imagine they were reading every snippet of info they could find, the fact he was driving slowly past the search site and had his van parked amidst the search vehicles etc, he seems very brazen, he probably even went to the showgrounds and mingled with the searchers!
and now hes refusing to talk, he probably thinks hes very clever.
i think williams abduction was something someone had fantasized about for awhile, the criminal profiler will know who this person is
The mummamia post was shared by many people on fb...so doesn't imply he was searching msm, he may of just shared it from a friend of his who shated it.

He went back to fix the washing machine, if he didn't that would make him look more suspicious.

The search site was near his house, since when is it a crime or suspicious to drive on a road that he probably would everyday

He went back to fix the washing machine, if he didn't that would make him look more suspicious

Which I think a few people here ascertained occurred when the street was closed to the public, no? Yes he may have nothing to do with WT (I don't believe it though) but he's been charged with other heinous crimes and for that reason, I have not an ounce of interest in proving his innocence when it comes to William.

Apart from the "someone took William" theory I keep getting drawn back like others to he fell into a hole, man hole, well, mine???

Then when I was looking thru the photos of police searching a beige brick house there was a covered over hole (well? Tank??) in the back garden. Is that common?

Also last thread it was mentioned about Wellington and Auckland being in the top 10 child abduction locations, (or was it sex ring), but was thinking it is possibly easier to take a child from oz to NZ then off to Asia from NZ?

Can't they recheck all the hole, rabbit holes etc? What if someone missed it like in the Aisling Symes case

I just read about the Ainsling Symes case. Bizarre... so many similarities to William's case. The only difference is that she was found a week later.

I still think William was abducted and the police know more than they are letting on. I'm pretty sure every individual blade of grass in the area was gone over with a fine tooth comb in the search for William. I too thought he had fallen into a sink hole when the police kept saying they were baffled.

Wondering if anyone else has come forward as a victim to BS.

Im wondering if Victorian Police came up with anything??

On another tangent....something that I have noticed recently is a lot of people have more than one FB profile and whilst I get that people forget passwords etc....it does seem to be a recurring theme....and I mean not just 2 but 3 sometimes. Is this just me who thinks this odd?
I note another common theme but not sure if it is appropriate to mention in the world of political correctness.

On another tangent....something that I have noticed recently is a lot of people have more than one FB profile and whilst I get that people forget passwords etc....it does seem to be a recurring theme....and I mean not just 2 but 3 sometimes. Is this just me who thinks this odd?
I note another common theme but not sure if it is appropriate to mention in the world of political correctness.

Yep I've noticed. Birds of a feather flock together. I wonder if multiple FB accounts is something to do with drugs

Is that the word "feral" ooohhh yes im bad very much so :shame:

Toddler William Tyrell and mum Prabha Kumar among unsolved disappearances and deaths in NSW

Lia Harris
The Sunday Telegraph
May 31, 2015 12:00AM

THE oldest is 83, the youngest just three. These are the faces haunting some of our state’s most hardened detectives as they hunt those *responsible for crimes that have gripped our state and in some cases made international headlines.

The mysterious disappearances of toddler William Tyrell and popular school-teacher Sharon Edwards, as well as the hit-and-run of great-grandmother Jean Harrison and murders of teenager Mahmoud Hrouk and mother Prabha Kumar have our NSW Homicide *detectives working overtime to find answers.

But according to former NSW police detectives, the seemingly hopeless cases are likely to be a lot closer to being solved than it appears.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...nd-deaths-in-nsw/story-fni0cx12-1227376257105

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj