Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on the fence. When the charges against BS first came out I was rocked. If he wasn't charged back then, I am curious as to his defence or explanation. I have grave doubts about the victims statements due to their age at the time. It really relies on the then 6 year old's statement or hearsay from the mother and grandmother. The details disturb me greatly and I wonder if the six year old victim gave those details as a child or as an adult to the police. I wonder about the state of the relationship between BS and his ex at that time and how long she took to go to the doctors. Was it hours, days etc? Did she have another boyfriend at the time? Did he have an alibi at the time or dispute the kids were in his care when this event happened to them? Have these victims heard all these years from their mother that BS did this to them? I do not dispute that something terrible has happened to these children. I'll reserve judgement until the court decides that BS did it. Where are the other charges, it's been weeks? I'm sure if he gets bail they will slap them on him straight away. I have other theories that can't be discussed and I don't know if there is any investigation into those other avenues. If BS is found guilty of these charges then I think he is our man in the WT case.

Spedding is alleged to have inflicted the abuse in April and May, 1987.

The three-year-old was examined at a child sexual assault unit in May 1987 with a doctor finding injuries consistent with “penetrating and sexual assault”, the facts state.

She was 'ill and continually vomiting' the following day and had 'extensive, black coloured bruising to her vagina and legs', according to the Daily Telegraph.

At the time, the child sex assault unit at Westmead Hospital assessed the two children and determined that the three-year-old had been sexually penetrated in a number of ways.

The six-year-old's injuries were also ruled to have been caused by penetration

Police said the allegations were not prosecuted at the time out of concerns for the welfare of the young victims.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...inks-local-paedophile-ring.html#ixzz3cWGc49qh

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...th-bill-spedding/story-fns0kb1g-1227322744804

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...ild-rape-charges/story-fni0cx12-1227316615479

The three-year-old was examined at a child sexual assault unit in May 1987 with a doctor finding injuries consistent with “penetrating and sexual assault”, the facts state.

She was 'ill and continually vomiting' the following day and had 'extensive, black coloured bruising to her vagina and legs', according to the Dail

At the time, the child sex assault unit at Westmead Hospital assessed the two children and determined that the three-year-old had been sexually penetrated in a number of ways.

Police said the allegations were not prosecuted at the time out of concerns for the welfare of the young victims.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...inks-local-paedophile-ring.html#ixzz3cWGc49qh

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...th-bill-spedding/story-fns0kb1g-1227322744804

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...ild-rape-charges/story-fni0cx12-1227316615479

I'm aware of the medical report and acknowledged that something terrible has happened to both victims. I do not dispute they have been sexually assaulted. I think the police not pursuing the case might have been quoted from a Docs document at the time, due to their tender age? There must be a police document on file as to why the allegations against BS were not pursued. The crime was reported to have happened on a weekend between the two months. Thinking they stayed longer than a weekend.

She was 'ill and continually vomiting' the following day and had 'extensive, black coloured bruising to her vagina and legs', according to the Dail

I'm aware of the medical report and acknowledged that something terrible has happened to both victims. I do not dispute they have been sexually assaulted. I think the police not pursuing the case might have been quoted from a Docs document at the time, due to their tender age? There must be a police document on file as to why the allegations against BS were not pursued. The crime was reported to have happened on a weekend between the two months. Thinking they stayed longer than a weekend.

I think the worst thing that could happen now is for BS to be acquitted. I want him to stand trial and be found guilty or not guilty. I wouldn't be surprised in the next couple of weeks if he is charged with WT's disappearance as well and see if all the charges can be brought to court together. I think Jubelin has learned from the other case, can't remember the name of it, that he should try to have all the matters heard at once as opposed to separately to show BS's, M.O. and a pattern of brutality against children.

I think the worst thing that could happen now is for BS to be acquitted. I want him to stand trial and be found guilty or not guilty. I wouldn't be surprised in the next couple of weeks if he is charged with WT's disappearance as well and see if all the charges can be brought to court together. I think Jubelin has learned from the other case, can't remember the name of it, that he should try to have all the matters heard at once as opposed to separately to show BS's, M.O. and a pattern of brutality against children.

Yep i pray that's what will happen

The more I think about it the less I think BS has abducted William. His MO is to assault children he is known to and has easy access to. Abducting a child not known to him in broad daylight is a HUGE leap for him. I still feel that, sadly, William has some how fallen down a hole or crawled into a drain and become trapped. The fact that the dogs found no scent of him outside of the property seems to indicate he never actually left the property. The police had no choice but to arrest BS for his past crimes (and rightly so, may he rot in gaol) but I don't think they will arrest him for William's abduction.

Im not familiar with sniffer dogs but maybe with all the people searching could of put the dogs off track hence why they couldnt get wt scent? I wish they would go back to the start and search again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. If it was misadventure, he would have been heard crying etc

Could be right but it depends how long he was actually missing before anyone noticed? Then if he had been hurt bad and couldn't cry out for help?

Bowraville

Sorry frogwell what does M.O mean? Im still learning the abbreviations here!
Also sorry everyone for doing one quote at a time, im still a newby and not sure how to put all the quotes together to reply so have been doing one by one haha yous are probably sick of me already!!!

No problem. M.O. stands for modus operandi. His way of operating.
Sorry frogwell what does M.O mean? Im still learning the abbreviations here!
Also sorry everyone for doing one quote at a time, im still a newby and not sure how to put all the quotes together to reply so have been doing one by one haha yous are probably sick of me already!!!

Could be right but it depends how long he was actually missing before anyone noticed? Then if he had been hurt bad and couldn't cry out for help?

That brings me back again to William having asthma. He could have gotten hurt and had an attack. But I don't think this is what happened. I do however think his asthma may have hindered his abductors plans. JMO

She was 'ill and continually vomiting' the following day and had 'extensive, black coloured bruising to her vagina and legs', according to the Daily Telegraph.

Every time that I read these articles I am in shock all over again. That someone could do something so monstrous and horrible to a child. And then they get away with it. Makes me sick!

Hello good folk,
Have been reading your posts for a while now but only recently joined. I haven't had to post because any theory or thought I've had has been covered by you guys.
One difficulty I'm having though between this site & other discussion pages is piecing together Williams bio & ff which we're not allowed to discuss. Just wondering if anyone could pm me with info so I can fill in the blank spaces? Poor little William, I keep waiting for some breaking news :(
Thanks & hope I'm not overstepping my mark.

re: bbm portion - a horrid thought but is it also possible there may have been more than one offender and it would have been difficult to question the children or perhaps there was insufficient DNA? ((hate typing that))

Hello good folk,
Have been reading your posts for a while now but only recently joined. I haven't had to post because any theory or thought I've had has been covered by you guys.
One difficulty I'm having though between this site & other discussion pages is piecing together Williams bio & ff which we're not allowed to discuss. Just wondering if anyone could pm me with info so I can fill in the blank spaces? Poor little William, I keep waiting for some breaking news :(

Pm me again dream - sorry my inbox was full couldn't get msg

re: bbm portion - a horrid thought but is it also possible there may have been more than one offender and it would have been difficult to question the children or perhaps there was insufficient DNA? ((hate typing that))[/QUOTE

Or there was a paedophile ring operating back then and it included people who could influence such cases??

Hello good folk,

Welcome Dream thanks for your post and for caring about William.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj