Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan Box ‏@DanBox10 3m3 minutes ago

Bill Spedding's bail application has been adjourned until Wednesday

why is there nothing on any of the news reports about this?
just a quick snippet on channel nine?

Very best of luck to your pup, hope all goes perfectly and you have her home really soon x

:blowkiss: stitches out, full body CT scan next to see if it has travelled and to where then possibly chemo. :dunno: the oncologist appears very positive.

I don't understand why they adjourned the bail hearing. We need our Alioop here to explain it all to us :)....so he now appears back in Court ( Sydney ) on Wednesday and Port Macquarie Court on Thursday...all at tax payers expense !! Can we apply for the bail hearing documents as we did in GBC's case ?? anyone know ?? and the link where we apply to ??

As suggested here previously by people with far more knowledge than me, I don't suppose they got wind that perhaps LE had information to arrest him in connection to WT if he walked free? I really have no knowledge of how the law works in this, so would greatly appreciate any information.

Bill Spedding's bail hearing adjourned for two days.

The Supreme Court bail application was lodged by Legal Aid NSW solicitors the next day.

It was due to be heard on Monday.

Spedding's charges will be mentioned in Port Macquarie Local Court on Thursday. It is expected that if his bail application is not successful he will appear on audio visual link.

http://www.portnews.com.au/story/3146950/speddings-bail-hearing-adjourned/?cs=257

chemist warehouse have a photo of william in their catalogue, and in the back a bigger photo with "have you seen me"
http://catalogues.chemistwarehouse....52trwv0z6.html?pid=promotedCatalogue#pageNo=2

Thanks for posting this. You always post great links. I wanted to thank you for a link you posted to another forum, but by the time I got back to WS, I could not find your original post.

The death space forum (don't want to put the full name bc your post was possibly deleted) helped me figure out who's who in this case and made me appreciate WS so much more. The posters and mods there are vicious.

MS will stand by BS side when he makes an expected bid for freedom.
Fairfax media understands his wife MS intends to travel to Sydney to support BS who will appear via video link.
Does it feel MS may have known things would not be as expected?

Rob Hoyles said he had applied for bail on the basis his client had no criminal history, strong community ties and intends to plead not guilty. Wonder if something may have changed?
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/bill-sped...search-for-william-tyrrell-20150609-ghjxis.ht

It is expected that if his bail application is not successful he will appear on audio visual link.
Sounds ominous. imo
http://www.portnews.com.au/story/3146950/speddings-bail-hearing-adjourned/

Thanks for posting this. You always post great links. I wanted to thank you for a link you posted to another forum, but by the time I got back to WS, I could not find your original post.

The death space forum (don't want to put the full name bc your post was possibly deleted) helped me figure out who's who in this case and made me appreciate WS so much more. The posters and mods there are vicious.

I reckon. I used to not appreciate the rules here but I do understand why they're in place (most of them anyway). And I think without these rules, this place would be a boxing ring too. Thank god it's not

The bail application was adjourned because Spedding's solicitor needed more time to read up on the case! So in the meantime his client sits in jail. You'd think that the two months from April until June would have been enough time to read over the case.

I have a few thoughts oh this

His lawyer thinks the charges on Wednesday are going to be dropped, or down graded so has decided to wait.

His lawyer knows from questioning something major is about to happen like an arrest on other matters.

Then again both things I have said could be wrong.

The bail application was adjourned because Spedding's solicitor needed more time to read up on the case! So in the meantime his client sits in jail. You'd think that the two months from April until June would have been enough time to read over the case.

You would think so Makara.
Only two days adjournment - maybe just a little bit of new info to read up on?
imo

Well its not like its a high profile case or anything so lets not make it a priority or anything....

Well its not like its a high profile case or anything so lets not make it a priority or anything....

I wouldn't want Robert Hoyles working on any case I was involved in.

I wouldn't want Robert Hoyles working on any case I was involved in.

Well.....he is an interesting fella isnt he? I wonder if they have used him before??
He certainly seems to have travelled around...he has even done time for Legal Aid in Dubbo.

Video link on Thursday seeming rather likely.
Now, I wonder if MS will be there come Thursday?

Really does make me wonder about the timing and release of the spiderman doll being found in BS car, being given to the media.
imo

Could it be because his Port Macquarie solicitor can't attend Sydney court as he has cases happening in Port, therefore a Legal Aid solicitor from Sydney will handle the bail hearing instead, hence more time to read case notes??

Could it be because his Port Macquarie solicitor can't attend Sydney court as he has cases happening in Port, therefore a Legal Aid solicitor from Sydney will handle the bail hearing instead, hence more time to read case notes??

Wouldn't that have been arranged earlier - I mean even late last week would have given a new solicitor a couple of days to read over the notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper