Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be so pissed off if that reporter got it wrong!
I hope the police do have actual information that suggests he is alive.
Raising everyone's hopes (particularly the family's hopes) would be cruel if it was wrong.
I agree that 'about william' page on the bravehearts site does seem like "care of william" instructions but seems odd - why put that out NOW nine months after he went missing??? If they hadn't figured it out by now... wouldn't it be too late (I mean about the asthma stuff in particular - if he'd had a bad attack because they hadn't cared for him properly they'd have to have taken him to a hospital? maybe there is a doctor out there that knows what's happening...)
Knowing now (why not tell us this stuff all along...?) that there are people they know haven't come forward, that they believe he was targeted?
We always get these info dumps all at once... and you can make one inference based on info given out in the MSM that has to be altered later when new info comes to hand that COULD have been shared in the first place.
Everything about this case and how it's been handled seems messy and confusing to me. I'm just working off the assumption that it will all come clear in the end.

I see on the nsw offical police fb page
They used the word william was "targeted"
That's a strong word to use?? I was under the assumption they thought opportunistic abduction. Sorry don't know how to upload picture.
I also read new article brave hearts? As there talking to specific person/persons

And that keeps me going back to all our original suspicions but I must remember they've been cleared?!

Quoted from that link.

Reporter: "Police have had tip-offs from around the country but some people who were in the area at the time are yet to come forward.".

Jubelin: "People have loyalty to people, misguided loyalty that they don't come forward. They feel that they have to protect a loved one or a friend. There's people that no doubt are concerned about getting involved in the investigation of this nature have fear for that.".

Reporter: "Today's appeal not just to jog the memory of those who might know something but also to unsettle anyone who might be involved.

Detectives working on the case say they remain optimistic and have received information that William is still alive."

BBM: WOW! Gary Jubelin was very pointed in what he had to say. A loved one or a friend. It's as though he was directing that interview to a specific person. I almost fell off my chair when I heard the reporter say that police have received information that William is alive! I hope and pray that is the case. When did they receive that information? This is so frustrating! There are well over 100,000 people in Australia who would gladly jump on a train, plane, boat, bus, bike or simply walk to bring William home to his family.

I have a feeling that this case is going to blow wide open in the coming days.

Agree...I believe him to be a man who chooses his words very carefully. Remember his comment about two worlds colliding as well?

so IF the police have received info william is still alive, two scenarios spring to mind,
a bio on the run with him, but not sure where bs fits into that?
or internet footage of him?
the bravehearts appeal page really does read like a how to for williams care,
would they have police input into the wording, maybe hopefully he really is still alive?
and this could be new info because when police were searching months ago near bs property, msm headlines were they were searching for a body?

so IF the police have received info william is still alive, two scenarios spring to mind,
a bio on the run with him, but not sure where bs fits into that?
or internet footage of him?
the bravehearts appeal page really does read like a how to for williams care,
would they have police input into the wording, maybe hopefully he really is still alive?
and this could be new info because when police were searching months ago near bs property, msm headlines were they were searching for a body?

The fact that it could be a photo or footage of him.... its like our worse fears.

Happy birthday William, i hope you're somewhere safe and whoever has you brings you home to your family [emoji173]️[emoji170][emoji173]️[emoji170]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy birthday William, i hope you're somewhere safe and whoever has you brings you home to your family [emoji173]️[emoji170][emoji173]️[emoji170]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So true and thats what we all are here for dear little William.

Is bravehearts particularly a resource for victims of CSA or general childwelfare?

Is bravehearts particularly a resource for victims of CSA or general childwelfare?

Bravehearts’ key purpose is to educate, empower and protect Australian kids from sexual assault

Our Vision is to make Australia the safest place in the world to raise a child by 2020. To achieve this we depend on business, government and community support. This will ensure continued delivery of our school-based prevention programs as well as training, counselling, support and advocacy for survivors. It will also allow continued research and important legislative reform agenda.

Bravehearts' members comprise survivors, parents, friends, partners, professionals and non-abusive members of the community who share in the belief that child sexual assault must stop.

Bravehearts aims to empower, educate and protect by providing healing and support, engendering child sexual assault prevention and protection strategies; advocating for understanding and promoting increased education and research.

http://www.bravehearts.org.au/pages/about-us.php

At Bravehearts, we are committed to achieving the following:

Our Mission
To stop child sexual assault in our society.

Our Vision
To make Australia the safest place in the world to raise a child.

Our Guiding Principles
To, at all times, do all things to serve our Mission without fear or favour and without compromise and to continually ensure that the best interests and protection of the child are placed before all other considerations.
Bravehearts’ key purpose is to educate, empower and protect Australian kids from sexual assault
Our Vision is to make Australia the safest place in the world to raise a child by 2020. To achieve this we depend on business, government and community support. This will ensure continued delivery of our school-based prevention programs as well as training, counselling, support and advocacy for survivors. It will also allow continued research and important legislative reform agenda.

http://www.bravehearts.org.au/pages/about-us.php

Happy birthday William! I hope the news that police have reason to believe you are still alive means you will be going home soon to your family!

Exactly. Most of us have never had our child abducted so can't relate to her mother's instinct just knowing something was wrong. I lost my son in the shops once when he was three and whilst I was starting to panick my mother's instinct knew he was fine. Just the opposite of this poor woman.
Sorry thought I was replying to an earlier post whoops

BRIDGET BRENNAN: Police are holding out hope that William is still alive, and they're confident that there are people who are withholding information from them.

GARY JUBELIN: But we're reconstructing what happened at that crucial time, and what I can say with confidence is that we know there were people in that vicinity that still haven't come forward and we're pursuing those people to find out what they were doing there.

People that had not been identified until recently?
or
People that have been identified as being there but have said they were not?

Happy Birthday William? :cake4u:

http://www.abc.net.au/worldtoday/content/2015/s4262432.htm

Happy birthday William. Hang in there as best you can little man! The police - backed up with the love and support of the rest of Australia and much of the world - will have you home safe and sound soon. Xoxoxox

I think it means people who they haven't found / haven't spoken to yet.
They must have cctv footage or cars sighted?

BRIDGET BRENNAN: Police are holding out hope that William is still alive, and they're confident that there are people who are withholding information from them.

GARY JUBELIN: But we're reconstructing what happened at that crucial time, and what I can say with confidence is that we know there were people in that vicinity that still haven't come forward and we're pursuing those people to find out what they were doing there.

People that had not been identified until recently?
or
People that have been identified as being there but have said they were not?

Happy Birthday William? :cake4u:

http://www.abc.net.au/worldtoday/content/2015/s4262432.htm

Perhaps there may be people who were captured on CCTV or by media cameras during the search, if tapes were reviewed later and some people weren't identified? Or can they tell by phone towers whether there were other mobile phones in the area at the time unaccounted for? I have no idea about how phone towers and their pings etc work.

Perhaps there may be people who were captured on CCTV or by media cameras during the search, if tapes were reviewed later and some people weren't identified? Or can they tell by phone towers whether there were other mobile phones in the area at the time unaccounted for? I have no idea about how phone towers and their pings etc work.

I believe the police can get a court order to access that information. It may not be totally accurate though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur