Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely he wouldn't be allowed to be on 60 minutes for a profit.
I guess like Toni Mchugh he could profit later IF he was proven innocent but I really doubt the episode would rate. No real interest of a washed up washing machine repair man with an 'alleged' history of raping a 3year old and a 6year old in an old backyard caravan.

I doubt he would be strutting into the Port Macquarie police station every day with his head held high. I really doubt the locals would be treating him like a hero.

I doubt it.

The thing that makes me sad is that this thread has gone dead since the discovery of the childs remains in SA. The SA case is awful it's just that I feel websleuths is like gossip almost in the way that once something new comes along everyone forgets..... I'm guilty of this too. In saying that I keep wanting to contribute to WIlliams thread but there's nothing much to say..... [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found I think I can speak for everyone here in saying that we have not forgotten William at all. There has been nothing new reported about William's case in the last week or so and that is characteristic of many cases we follow here on Websleuths. When new information is made available to the public the discussion will pick up again. Rest assured that the police haven't forgotten William either. They are working around the clock to solve this case.

The fact that many of us are also following and contributing to the South Australian case (along with other cases) doesn't necessitate you describing fellow members here as gossip chasers. I consider your comment to be a personal attack on your fellow members and that is definitely against Websleuth's rules and etiquette. When a thread goes quiet we join the world again, cuddle our kids, walk our dogs, peg the washing on the line and we're grateful that we are not the one's who's family member is missing or murdered.

There's just nothing to talk about with WT right now. I think of him every day. I just have nothing to add to the thread. I check it every day though. I'm guessing most or all people on WS following WT's case are the same.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 142
There are currently 11 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 6 guests)
@ 11.50pm

All newbies are welcome to join us to find William.

Says it's a 'mention'. Does that mean he's pleading guilty? I've Google mention and I'm not clear what it actually means.
A mention is when the court reads the charges and BS will state his plea.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

A mention is when the court reads the charges and BS will state his plea.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I'd love to be a fly on the wall of that prison van when it drives into his old hood.
Memories?

I'm here! (always here but not always signed in).
Wonder if anyone on here is planning on going to court on Wednesday. Wouldn't someone like to be that fly?

I'm here! (always here but not always signed in).
Wonder if anyone on here is planning on going to court on Wednesday. Wouldn't someone like to be that fly?

More like a killer wasp with a pocket full of rocks.
I wouldn't be able to refrain.

What prison van? I assumed since he is free on bail, that he will get himself to court. Is that not so?
I'd love to be a fly on the wall of that prison van when it drives into his old hood.
Memories?

NO Found....I'm on here twice a day, every day......never think the guys on here forget....this is a precious place that we keep simmering...waiting.... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone 😊I have also been following Williams thread for months and wanted to thank everyone for all of their posts, with a son the same age as William it has filled me with such hope that there are many people who are very committed to finding him and those responsible. I was amazed to read in the police press release on wt birthday that they know there are people who we're in that area at that time that have not come forward. I hope they have done since the last appeal. I realise people have their reasons for not coming forward but they may hold that peice of the puzzle to find him.Or I suppose they aren't coming forward as they have something to hide.

Hi everyone ��I have also been following Williams thread for months and wanted to thank everyone for all of their posts, with a son the same age as William it has filled me with such hope that there are many people who are very committed to finding him and those responsible. I was amazed to read in the police press release on wt birthday that they know there are people who we're in that area at that time that have not come forward. I hope they have done since the last appeal. I realise people have their reasons for not coming forward but they may hold that peice of the puzzle to find him.Or I suppose they aren't coming forward as they have something to hide.

Welcome darling esmae.....its my turn to bring out the old welcome wagon lol

:wagon:

If a town could be made from 'scratch' and filled with the people on Websleuths it would be the most wonderful place in the world....the people on here make me have faith in humans xxxxx

Lol hi ollijack yes it would be a wonderful place except if u were a criminal! 😉

National walk for William Tyrrell planned for September 12
http://www.portnews.com.au/story/3236732/walking-for-william-tyrrell/

September 12 will mark one year to the day since he was allegedly taken from the front yard of his grandmother's home in Kendall. To mark that day a national 'Walk for William' event has been called.

Word of the event has spread across the country with Port Macquarie organiser Kimberly Berry blown away by the support.

"I never expected it to get this big," she said.

I'm hoping to go to the Melbourne walk :)

Still here too although not always signed in..(lazy).
Im still convinced that the court case for the historic charges is going to lead to some sort of resolution re WT.
I cant quite separate one from the other. Also, the spiderman toy in the van still bothers me as being a little too convenient. I think it could have been planted to make LE look harder and closer at BS. Im not saying he is innocent, Im saying someone wanted to make damn sure that he was investigated thoroughly.

Still here too although not always signed in..(lazy).
Im still convinced that the court case for the historic charges is going to lead to some sort of resolution re WT.
I cant quite separate one from the other. Also, the spiderman toy in the van still bothers me as being a little too convenient. I think it could have been planted to make LE look harder and closer at BS. Im not saying he is innocent, Im saying someone wanted to make damn sure that he was investigated thoroughly.

BBM: Possibly but MS explained how that toy got to be in BS's van. If it was planted you'd think she would have no knowledge of how it got there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966