Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or are all the comments hidden on that page. The posts seem to have various numbers of posts listed, but I can't see one - even after clicking on the view all comments option.
I follow this page. They changed it from private to closed not long ago. The picture says it's the last picture other than the Spider-Man suit picture from memory.

Or maybe it was a different page but still the official site says other than the Spider-Man picture

I don't think that is very likely is it, as he has not been charged with anything in relation to WT, isn't it about the historical offences?
hopefully this time next week with bs in court we may get a little more info regarding his possible link to little william

I don't think that is very likely is it, as he has not been charged with anything in relation to WT, isn't it about the historical offences?

Yes. I doubt WT will be brought up at all. His disappearance is not relevant to the case on trial.

even though bs court appearance isnt wt related, i thought we may hear about the paedophile ring he was allegedly involved in when the historical abuse happened, thought some of it may be relevant to this case.

even though bs court appearance isnt wt related, i thought we may hear about the paedophile ring he was allegedly involved in when the historical abuse happened, thought some of it may be relevant to this case.
Not sure how much info they can bring up that isn't literally only about the offenses he's charged with. Where is our verified lawyer :)

Finally read the whole thread! Verrrry interesting reading. What a fabulous community here on websleuths. Hope this wee man is found soon, jueblin is a man on a misson! Also interesting to see the outcome for BS.

As a side note, I've found the news about the spiderman toy found in BS work vehicle to be an odd thing for the media to focus on. He had kids (boys) living with him, I wouldn't think it unusual for toys to be in his his vehicle. Spiderman is a very common interest among boys and no doubt some girls too.

Ugh it's just too quiet! William, where are you sweet child?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Whilst not directly related to William Tyrrell this article is interesting about Bill Speddings home town.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/lifes...d-the-south-pole/story-fnihoylo-1227454993765

A DISTURBING interim report into methamphetamine use has revealed Australians consume more ice than any other country.

But the residents of one central New South Wales town aren’t prepared to wait for the National Ice Taskforce to act. They’re taking matters into their own hands.

The ice scourge is so bad in Wellington, population 4540, it has earned the nicknamed the South Pole.

“We all walk past drug dealers every day. You know, we’re related to drug dealers, we have associations with them, we love — we love our people ... we just don’t love what they do,” Wellington Land Countil’s Leanne Stanley told ABC’s 7.30.

Yes krig, I agree; the quietness really worries me. Just hoping it's the calm before the storm and there will finally be some breakthrough.

Perhaps LE are keeping quiet so as not to prejudice etc the historical case? I guess that's hardly likely, but I'm just trying to find an excuse for the lack of activity.

Ugh it's just too quiet! William, where are you sweet child?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Not William in Wynarka. COME ON YOU GUYS....... It's Time to give him back!

That has been known for a while but still good spotting. I think the thread is dead as the case is too unfortunately. Not much more sleuthing to be done. [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bs is still a person of interest, if he has nothing to do with williams disappearance why hasnt he taken legal action against the police and msm for slander? or spoken out publicly protesting his innocence, im sure one of the tv channels or magazines would pay him for an exclusive interview?
or is there some legality preventing him from taking action while hes a poi?

Australian Story-the man behind the Morcombes.

I've just finished watching this 30 minute episode and I'm hoping the police in William's case are doing their job and not covering up their mistakes like what unfolded in Daniels case.

Peter Boyce is a family man with a strong sense of community, an interest in pro bono work and a fascination with David and Goliath court cases.
When he joined forces with Bruce and Denise Morcombe to investigate their son Daniel's disappearance, his cross-examinations during the coronial inquest played a crucial role in finally bringing the case to a close.

http://www.abc.net.au/austory/content/2015/s4274082.htm

I really good watch!

bs is still a person of interest, if he has nothing to do with williams disappearance why hasnt he taken legal action against the police and msm for slander? or spoken out publicly protesting his innocence, im sure one of the tv channels or magazines would pay him for an exclusive interview?
or is there some legality preventing him from taking action while hes a poi?

Yes bear - Given he may still be on the dole. MS did say that a number of TV networks had approached the couple for an interview with "significant" offers of money.

Wasn't he considered a person of interest when they did the interview after the property searches?
I guess there was no mention of paedophile rings back then though.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-william-tyrrell/story-fnpn0zn5-1227390367031

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654