Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully we hear something about the Spiderman Suit soon

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

The Spider-Man suit in my opinion was attention grabbing media. There is thousands of those Spider-Man suits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry i thought the thread got changed to found. But it was a poster.

Sent from my SM-G130H using Tapatalk

The Spider-Man suit in my opinion was attention grabbing media. There is thousands of those Spider-Man suits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I was thinking at first it really could have been but now I'd have to agree. I had posted upthread that maybe this particular outfit had some special marking or spot mended on it that made it different from the others, hence it being in MSM :/

Tonight 60 minutes will be showing a report on the UK Westminster paedophile network - and how they justify their actions. Will be interesting - although I don't know if I can bear to watch it :(

Yeah I was thinking at first it really could have been but now I'd have to agree. I had posted upthread that maybe this particular outfit had some special marking or spot mended on it that made it different from the others, hence it being in MSM :/

But that particular suit made it into MSM because it was duly collected by police to be examined - IIRC the story was accompanied by a photo of police officers carrying it away in an evidence bag outside the store?

Will never watch 60 minutes again after what they did to Cameron Smith

Tonight 60 minutes will be showing a report on the UK Westminster paedophile network - and how they justify their actions. Will be interesting - although I don't know if I can bear to watch it :(

But that particular suit made it into MSM because it was duly collected by police to be examined - IIRC the story was accompanied by a photo of police officers carrying it away in an evidence bag outside the store?
That's what gets me. As I recall the article did mention that several suits had been examined by police over the months. Why that one to hit MSM? Those suits are very popular and are everywhere in thrift stores, Ebay etc. Was it because of the timing of the body being found that it was reported or something more? Hopefully one way or another we will learn if there is any significance.

Possibly it was the right brand and size and warranted collection? There are a lot of different spiderman suits/costumes around, so I'd imagine they could eliminate some with a few quick questions over the phone. To me the suit actually looks like a pair of Spiderman pyjamas rather than an actual costume, and I've always been surprised they haven't been referred to as such. Maybe someone working for the store mentioned that the suit was being collected by police and the news spread to local media in advance?
Of all things for a missing child to be last seen wearing, it seems as though the spiderman outfit would be so easy for others to keep an eye out for - but maybe they are just so commonly owned by so many little guys, that reports would probably be coming in about them thick and fast.

Possibly it was the right brand and size and warranted collection? There are a lot of different spiderman suits/costumes around, so I'd imagine they could eliminate some with a few quick questions over the phone. To me the suit actually looks like a pair of Spiderman pyjamas rather than an actual costume, and I've always been surprised they haven't been referred to as such. Maybe someone working for the store mentioned that the suit was being collected by police and the news spread to local media in advance?
Of all things for a missing child to be last seen wearing, it seems as though the spiderman outfit would be so easy for others to keep an eye out for - but maybe they are just so commonly owned by so many little guys, that reports would probably be coming in about them thick and fast.

Maybe the footage was released to the media by the police or the media were given the heads up by them.
imo

Perhaps there were initials that looked like WT or the name William written on the label inside ... which could apply to thousands of kids .. but you never know ?

The only other spider man costume that made it to msm that I know of was the one found in a park.
I'm sure there were others handed in to op shops.

WILLIAM TYRRELL TO FEATURE ON MID NORTH COAST BILLBOARDS

This picture is familiar to us with his Spider-Man suit and 'growling face' but i feel some other 'everyday' photos should have been up there as well.
There will be an extremely slim chance IF he's ever seen around in public growling in a Spider-Man suit.
His face is so different when he's just smiling and relaxed.

http://www.nbnnews.com.au/2015/07/13/william-tyrrell-to-feature-on-mid-north-coast-billboards/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 288

Watching it now. Can't believe they are actually putting this out in the open (about time.) Children in the care of the state passed around to powerful people. Another account of a child being abducted... disappearing into thin air.

Watching it now. Can't believe they are actually putting this out in the open (about time.) Children in the care of the state passed around to powerful people. Another account of a child being abducted... disappearing into thin air.

I wanted to hit that grub Tom O'Carroll.

No words.

This picture is familiar to us with his Spider-Man suit and 'growling face' but i feel some other 'everyday' photos should have been up there as well.
There will be an extremely slim chance IF he's ever seen around in public growling in a Spider-Man suit.
His face is so different when he's just smiling and relaxed.

]

Plus didn't his mother say Spider-Man was a new obsession and fire trucks were a more enduring Interest? I find the emphasis on Spider-Man to the exclusion of all other of WTs interests a bit weird. Media driven, probably. But yeah there are much, much better pics of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel