Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WILLIAM TYRRELL TO FEATURE ON MID NORTH COAST BILLBOARDS

This picture is familiar to us with his Spider-Man suit and 'growling face' but i feel some other 'everyday' photos should have been up there as well.
There will be an extremely slim chance IF he's ever seen around in public growling in a Spider-Man suit.
His face is so different when he's just smiling and relaxed.

http://www.nbnnews.com.au/2015/07/13/william-tyrrell-to-feature-on-mid-north-coast-billboards/

You're right - his lovely little face looks so different when he isn't growling, and I don't think it gives people the closest likeness of William at all.
But, I doubt that anyone driving along past the billboards hasn't seen other pics of William before this. I wonder if the billboards are more likely to push someone who knows something, or at least has suspicions, into making a call - if they have to drive past William's little face, up there larger than life every day, maybe a conscience will click into gear at last.

You're right - his lovely little face looks so different when he isn't growling, and I don't think it gives people the closest likeness of William at all.
But, I doubt that anyone driving along past the billboards hasn't seen other pics of William before this. I wonder if the billboards are more likely to push someone who knows something, or at least has suspicions, into making a call - if they have to drive past William's little face, up there larger than life every day, maybe a conscience will click into gear at last.
I agree it's probably the real purpose. However I did notice a couple of 'I had no idea about William Tyrrell, why is he not bigger news ' comments on social media when the news about the skeleton in the suitcase broke. Personally I'm wondering where those people have been all this time, but it goes to show that there is still reason to spread the word and raise awareness.

Just to confuse everything, the official "wheres william" facebook page has put a photo up saying "This is the most recent photo of William Tyrrell taken before he disappeared."

11403174_1652098445026429_1599182275737532327_n.jpg

Just to confuse everything, the official "wheres william" facebook page has put a photo up saying "This is the most recent photo of William Tyrrell taken before he disappeared."

View attachment 78485
Is it just me or are all the comments hidden on that page. The posts seem to have various numbers of posts listed, but I can't see one - even after clicking on the view all comments option.

I wanted to hit that grub Tom O'Carroll.

No words.

You, me and 3/4 of aussie land, i was there going see see, this is why they do something like this once they have to be locked up forever, OMG it was foul to watch but im so glad it was out there for people to see this is how sick people like him are.

Is it just me or are all the comments hidden on that page. The posts seem to have various numbers of posts listed, but I can't see one - even after clicking on the view all comments option.

Yes all the comments are hidden, why I have no idea, maybe they dont want "discussions that turn into fights" BUT i truly think they need all the nutters like me who share posters, who create posters, who from the day he disappeared have done my little bit to spread the word about William. They need us to go to the page, to be allowed to read others posts and share the pictures they put up. Without being rude to the family, lots of us have already been doing what that page is doing now... embrace us and let us keep doing it.

View attachment 78485

I noticed that too and was a bit confused, they have changed it now, adding that is the last photo of William other than the spiderman costume photo.

Err... Yeah, what? Isn't it the Spider-Man suit pic?

^ thanks Snoop Dog!

Yes all the comments are hidden, why I have no idea, maybe they dont want "discussions that turn into fights" BUT i truly think they need all the nutters like me who share posters, who create posters, who from the day he disappeared have done my little bit to spread the word about William. They need us to go to the page, to be allowed to read others posts and share the pictures they put up. Without being rude to the family, lots of us have already been doing what that page is doing now... embrace us and let us keep doing it.

Ok - have they always been hidden? Maybe the page admin can see them and keep track in case anyone posts anything useful and it's just the public who can't see them? I get why they would do it - especially if people keep speculating about the family or other rumours. Plus I'm guessing admin have better things to do than check every post - it's not like here where none of us want to get into strife for saying the wrong thing. :angel: On facebook people just don't care - I just wanted to know if it was just me who couldn't see them :)

Ok - have they always been hidden? Maybe the page admin can see them and keep track in case anyone posts anything useful and it's just the public who can't see them? I get why they would do it - especially if people keep speculating about the family or other rumours. Plus I'm guessing admin have better things to do than check every post - it's not like here where none of us want to get into strife for saying the wrong thing. :angel: On facebook people just don't care - I just wanted to know if it was just me who couldn't see them :)

No only admin can see the posts, and if your friends go there and you post they can see your post. :thinking:

I'm in the UK and know nothing about the fostering system in NSW. If foster carers wanted to take a child, who was in their care, out of the area that they (the foster family) live in for a visit/holiday, would they need to inform any organisations in the foster home area and/or register as visiting the vacation area? Anyone?

All has been very silent regarding BS with MSM......... Wondering what will happen on his court date next week.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

You, me and 3/4 of aussie land, i was there going see see, this is why they do something like this once they have to be locked up forever, OMG it was foul to watch but im so glad it was out there for people to see this is how sick people like him are.

Yes Adrianna, did you notice he had the same facial 'ticks' as that grub Dennis Furguson?? I found that extremely curious.

Perhaps you need to be a member of that page to read the comments, if it is a closed group.

Apparently not, as they were in the same state.

I'm in the UK and know nothing about the fostering system in NSW. If foster carers wanted to take a child, who was in their care, out of the area that they (the foster family) live in for a visit/holiday, would they need to inform any organisations in the foster home area and/or register as visiting the vacation area? Anyone?

The theories on here are and always are amazing...the research that's done eg: the clothes, when they were made, what shops ?....Im sure the police
do check on here....it must be a help.

Also, important to me that you all know sometimes I cant Thank a post, I reload the computer and it still wont....I thank all posts even if I disagree and am grumpy lol....so its the computers fault. xx

Ive put on both sites xx

hopefully this time next week with bs in court we may get a little more info regarding his possible link to little william

All has been very silent regarding BS with MSM......... Wondering what will happen on his court date next week.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Does anyone know the likely scenario for the first day of BS court case next week? Is it just getting preliminaries out of the way prior to another future date or do they get down to the nitty-gritty on day 1?

Had a look at Google:

http://nswcourts.com.au/articles/what-are-the-different-stages-of-an-average-court-case/

Does anyone know the likely scenario for the first day of BS court case next week? Is it just getting preliminaries out of the way prior to another future date or do they get down to the nitty-gritty on day 1?

It's a mention, so probably not too many details will be released.

15.07.29 Court.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member