Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On another note, I had not been on here for a few days and thought people would be investigating what has been said in the latest releases about WIlliam still being alive? And why there has suddenly been a page and donations? Alive comment at the end.
http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-stories/2015/06/26/renewed-appeal-to-find-william-tyrrell.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The page was set up by Williams family, as a gift to him for his 4th birthday, hence it being launched that day, I would think that it something they would have wanted to for ages, but had to go via NSW FACS and other red tape, hence Bravehearts speaking on their behalf. Donations are a good idea, its something i have seen people say in William groups they wanted.

Exactly Soso. Yet O'Brien (BS's solicitor) is inferring that the real victims, the little girls BS's is alleged to have raped and assaulted, were lying, having been tutored and coached in what to say. So where did the horrific injuries come from? Oh that's right, from Jeffrey Hillsley, who just happened to be in jail when those injuries occurred
im not sure what ive done but its not coming up highlighted. Quoting Markara comment above

I thought the judge had said that they didn't know the date the injuries occured?

If, as you say, the parent(s) is currently 'meeting their requirements' regarding the younger children, why wouldn't the older children be returned to them?

If there was a permanent adoption imminent, wouldn't the parent(s) be fighting this?

It doesn't seem right for a reformed parent(s) not to be able to regain custody of their children.

I can't speak for Williams NSW foster care situation, I can speak of my brothers however..

By the time my brother had his first child with his current/ex/don't care to know partner she already had three kids in the system, at that point she had had many chances to improve her parenting yet didn't... (Not that I'm laying blame on her or my brother... addiction does destroy us in so many aspects) she had tried and failed getting them back and these 3 kids were in the process of permanent adoption she still had one child in her care... She then had my brothers first two children and when the youngest was a month old, then those kids were taken and put in foster and a year later (my brother relinquished his rights as he realised he wouldn't get them back) and they too went up for adoption, in the last month or two they have now taken another child from him and this woman who was nine months old...

They give lots of chances and sometimes there can be kids already in care and kids still at home.. Twisted little system and I unfortunately am scratching at the surface, after two years in still fighting for access to those kids (because they were already adopted and we weren't informed I am unable to seek custody of them)

Hope that explains a little bit more for you what can happen within that system :) :)

I can't speak for Williams NSW foster care situation, I can speak of my brothers however..

By the time my brother had his first child with his current/ex/don't care to know partner she already had three kids in the system, at that point she had had many chances to improve her parenting yet didn't... (Not that I'm laying blame on her or my brother... addiction does destroy us in so many aspects) she had tried and failed getting them back and these 3 kids were in the process of permanent adoption she still had one child in her care... She then had my brothers first two children and when the youngest was a month old, then those kids were taken and put in foster and a year later (my brother relinquished his rights as he realised he wouldn't get them back) and they too went up for adoption, in the last month or two they have now taken another child from him and this woman who was nine months old...

They give lots of chances and sometimes there can be kids already in care and kids still at home.. Twisted little system and I unfortunately am scratching at the surface, after two years in still fighting for access to those kids (because they were already adopted and we weren't informed I am unable to seek custody of them)

Hope that explains a little bit more for you what can happen within that system :) :)

This would require both of the bio parents agreeing to this surely?
According to the aunt of the bio mother, she hopes they are all re-united soon. Which would imply that the bio Mum has not agreed on adoption?

This would require both of the bio parents agreeing to this surely?
According to the aunt of the bio mother, she hopes they are all re-united soon. Which would imply that the bio Mum has not agreed on adoption?
The 2 children were under the minister until age of 18, so I'm sure bio could put up a fight but unfortunately once it's gone that far it's too hard to come back

Jubelin's recent appeal got me thinking back about the man with folded arms who was seen during the search for William. Did his identity ever come to light? Apologies for covering old ground if the book was closed on this one.

Jubelin's recent appeal got me thinking back about the man with folded arms who was seen during the search for William. Did his identity ever come to light? Apologies for covering old ground if the book was closed on this one.
He was a local family man, that had nothing to do with WT....media just spinning bullcrap

JH was released on parole on the 19th Dec 1986.
The respondent had been found at the place of his employment on the 21st January 1987 with a young girl locked in the toilet in the building.

I cannot help but wonder where he was employed .. he had just been released from prison 5 weeks before and right on Christmas.
I wonder why a 5 year old child was even at the work premises.
I wonder if he was working for a family or even ex family member?
IMO.

http://www.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/s...stem=0&synonyms=0&query=jeffrey john hillsley

I think that the police must have seen pictures/video online to know that William is alive, which if that is the case then it must be horrific. Paedo rings don't keep the child safely and treat it like a caring, loving person would. I dread to think what the poor little guy has been through if he is still alive.

I think that the police must have seen pictures/video online to know that William is alive, which if that is the case then it must be horrific. Paedo rings don't keep the child safely and treat it like a caring, loving person would. I dread to think what the poor little guy has been through if he is still alive.

Difficult to even consider the horror and trauma...

On another note, I had not been on here for a few days and thought people would be investigating what has been said in the latest releases about WIlliam still being alive? And why there has suddenly been a page and donations? Alive comment at the end.
http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-stories/2015/06/26/renewed-appeal-to-find-william-tyrrell.html

thread 12

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Tyrrell-3-Kendall-NSW-12-Sept-2014-12/page62

Just found this on twitter - somebody asking crime reporter Dan Box an interesting question:

@******: @DanBox10 was Spedding and Hillsley living together at the time?

@DanBox10: @******** No, that was misreported. They may have lived together at some point but not at the time

(I've removed the question-askers name for privacy reasons)

Just found this on twitter - somebody asking crime reporter Dan Box an interesting question:

@DanBox10: @******** No, that was misreported. They may have lived together at some point but not at the time

Sorry, I probably should have put this into better perspective. This was all in response to Dan Box's original tweet that read:

@DanBox10: Bill Spedding's brother in law at the time of the alleged abuse (1987) was a convicted pedophile Jeffrey Hillsley, the court hears.

I know the news reports have been inaccurate and change frequently but at one point I am sure I was given the impression BS was 'staying at a friends property in a caravan near Campbelltown' rather than actually living there. Another article has also mentioned it being a caravan park. Yet another may have inferred it was the property of the parents of JH and sister?? Caravans seem to feature strongly in this family.

I know the news reports have been inaccurate and change frequently but at one point I am sure I was given the impression BS was 'staying at a friends property in a caravan near Campbelltown' rather than actually living there. Another article has also mentioned it being a caravan park. Yet another may have inferred it was the property of the parents of JH and sister?? Caravans seem to feature strongly in this family.

Yes, it's definitely frustrating trying to work out the minutiae when we only have the media to rely on, isn't it? I just thought the tweet was interesting as Dan Box says it was misreported somewhere.

i know, and a high proportion of paedophile reports in general all seem to feature caravans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste