Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to send a :grouphug: to all following this case. I know we are all waiting anxiously for more news, and I know this is a horrible tragedy no matter who that poor darling child is, but I know we all have a little place in our hearts for little William. :(

William's medication was not only ventolin also if he loved going to the dentist so there will be dental records.

William’s Health

Generally William was in good health, strong and fit however, he suffered from asthma, particularly during the colder weather at night and would have coughing fits.

William’s medication is: Ventolin 2 puffs when needed and Flixotide at night time as a preventer.
If the asthma was particularly distressing for him RediPred needs to be given to assist with his breathing.
William’s vaccinations were up to date when he disappeared BUT he will need his 4 year old vaccinations.
William had good strong teeth and loved going to the dentist for his check-ups.

Reactions: JLZ
22 sec - This boy's body was found in a suit case....

At 50 sec I've spoken to strike force investigators who have said at this stage there is nothing to indicate that it could be William at this stage..repeated

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ll-wearing-similar-suit-disappeared-year.html
Thanks SOSO! Until they know for sure who he is and notify family I don't think we will hear any more info. They do seem to be moving very quickly though.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ll-wearing-similar-suit-disappeared-year.html

Police seize Spider-Man outfit as hunt goes on for toddler William Tyrrell who was wearing a similar suit when he disappeared last year

Below are two map images from Google Earth showing the proximity of Coffs Harbour NSW (where the Spiderman suit was reported as per the link above) to Kendall NSW. Coffs Harbour is about 180km or two hours 17 minutes driving time north of Kendall.

Coffs%20Harbour%20large_zpsnhc2tvsu.jpg

Coffs%20Harbour%20small_zpsaiyorazm.jpg

Kind of wondering why the spiderman suit being collected by police was mentioned and filmed. Given it has been said many similar suits have been received by the police.
I just keep wondering if one may have been found elsewhere very recently.
imo

Kind of wondering why the spiderman suit being collected by police was mentioned and filmed. Given it has been said many similar suits have been received by the police.
imo
Maybe to keep William in the spotlight with the campaign, but why tell us now and not the day the suit was handed in?

Maybe to keep William in the spotlight with the campaign, but why tell us now and not the day the suit was handed in?

According to the article, the Spiderman suit was handed in yesterday and police were notified immediately.

The child's play suit was handed into the Red Cross store on Thursday in Coffs Harbour, on the NSW Central Coast, before a male and female officer turned up at the shop and took the outfit away in a brown paper bag for forensic examination.
By Leesa Smith for Daily Mail Australia Published: 20:31 EST, 16 July 2015 | Updated: 21:26 EST, 16 July 2015

imo

Soso, I'm thinking it's because Coffs Harbour is within close proximity to Kendall.

The well dressed man who asked for directions to Batar Creek Rd, was he told to meet the abductor there because Benaroon would have been too obvious? What time was it again that he asked for directions?
Strange that he would draw attention to himself by asking directions instead of checking a map or GPS but maybe it was hastily arranged.
Perhaps this man has money.

Seems like tidbits get leaked out at just the right moments. Usually before something big happens IMO

The well dressed man who asked for directions to Batar Creek Rd, was he told to meet the abductor there because Benaroon would have been too obvious? What time was it again that he asked for directions?
Strange that he would draw attention to himself by asking directions instead of checking a map or GPS but maybe it was hastily arranged.

By the same token carrying a dead body in a case and leaving it at the side of the road is hardly discreet. Sorry don't mean to be OT, and of course the 2 incidents may not be connected.

Thanks for all your updates and for continuing to care about William's case everyone. I'm so sad a young childs remains have been discovered under suspicious circumstances. I hope and pray they catch the guy who dumped the suitcase and anyone else involved in the crime. Hopefully we won't have to wait long for news. Thoughts and prayers are with William's family and foster family as they await identification.

BBM. According to this MSM report it was before William disappeared.

Fairfax Media believes that one line of inquiry is a man who asked staff in a local shop for directions to Benaroon Drive on Friday, before William went missing.

imo

I think it was released to quell speculation of a spiderman suit being in the suitcase found in SA. Kind of, we are still looking for the suit.

They must have a call out to all op shops, etc to report any spiderman suits that come in.

jmo

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ports-man-suitcase-area-bones-discovered.html

It will not be known if there is any link between the discovery of a child's remains and the disappearance of toddler William Tyrrell until the DNA results of the bones are determined.

Wonder how long this will take?

Thinking the hair color matched up?

Its quite a distance, ca 1500 km/ 900 miles, but not impossible of course.

Sent via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member