Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
especially if a group, or ring, of people were involved :(

From my extensive reading about those "groups " ,MOO they wouldn't leave a suitcase with clothes and bones which mean a lot of evidence behind. The child would just vanish forever. They leave no trace. Unless they're really amateurs. JMHO.
ETA: yes I know we still don't know if it's William.

sent from my mobile using tapatalk

If William suffered from asthma, how would someone get medication for a missing child?

Easy go into a pharmacy and buy over counter..

Me and my son are both asthmatics... We can get all our meds without prescription at normal prices (if I want reduced rates I get a prescription)

The suitcase thing is so brazen that I tend to think someone wanted him/her found. They couldn't be that stupid

Ventolin only costs about 6-7 bucks otc.

Actually ventolin is between $9.95 and 12.95 OTC, 5/6 with concession card

Fluxotide ranges from 15.95 - 19.95 OTC and 5/6 with concession

Redipred (what I assume is prednisilone) costs around 15 OTC and 5/6 on concession

(My son uses all these and I use them minus the fluxotide I'm on sereptide)

Actually ventolin is between $9.95 and 12.95 OTC, 5/6 with concession card

Fluxotide ranges from 15.95 - 19.95 OTC and 5/6 with concession

Redipred (what I assume is prednisilone) costs around 15 OTC and 5/6 on concession

(My son uses all these and I use them minus the fluxotide I'm on sereptide)
I can't believe how cheap that is there!!!!!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I can't believe how cheap that is there!!!!!

Yeah my aunt always tries to get me to stock her up too :) she's in U.S. And struggling since the GFC happened...

I have to wonder the cost of your vet bills/meds for pets then if your "asthma meds" are so expensive!

The suitcase thing is so brazen that I tend to think someone wanted him/her found. They couldn't be that stupid

I actually think the disposal was clever (I have written that in the other thread) a suitcase discarded next to a highway... Hardly seems out of place...

As much as I don't want it to be, I'm starting to feel this may be William.. I don't want it to be any child

Yeah my aunt always tries to get me to stock her up too :) she's in U.S. And struggling since the GFC happened...

I have to wonder the cost of your vet bills/meds for pets then if your "asthma meds" are so expensive!
Horribly expensive!

if this is williams spiderman suit, why would anyone implicate themselves by handing it in to a charity shop?
wouldnt you just dispose of it, cut it into tiny pieces and flush it or tie it in a plastic pet waste bag and dispose in a public bin or skip?
such a flimsy little piece of fabric!

Ten minute checkup, six month supply of Heartguard, six month supply of K-9 Advantixx II (flea/tick) is $250 for a large dog (100ish lbs.). The vet I use is a bit expensive, so may be a bit cheaper ($225 ?) if you wanted to drive somewhere else.

Gas here is $2.50/gallon (lowest grade of 87), a roll of Bounty paper towels is $2.00, to give you a unit for comparison.

Well, it is kind of like a coffin. It's portable. And you could put a blanket or padding in if. And people may question a box, but be more accepting of a suitcase. But why leave it on the side of the road? I guess it is kind of brazen.

I bought Ventolin yesterday from the chemist. Cost me $6.10. I have no health care card, no concessions etc. I'm just a normal person walking into the pharmacy and buying one.

Edited to add -

I just looked at my old ventolin and it was $6.99 at a different chemist to yesterday. They are not hard to buy and readily available and affordable.
I have no concessions of any type to allow me a discount on medication.

Yes cause if you find what you're looking for you normally stop looking

Yes, that's what struck me as off about this from the start (apart from the fact that a child has been murdered.)

Someone wanted this found. Too much heat.

In saying that though the police will be frantically trying to find out what cars were on the highway, CCTV footage, public transport.

I bought Ventolin yesterday from the chemist. Cost me $6.10. I have no health care card, no concessions etc. I'm just a normal person walking into the pharmacy and buying one.

Edited to add -

I just looked at my old ventolin and it was $6.99 at a different chemist to yesterday. They are not hard to buy and readily available and affordable.
I have no concessions of any type to allow me a discount on medication.

What state are you in?? That's cheap!! Here in da that's what it's costing without script, the way We go through puffers Looks like I'm driving to your state for my puffers :)

Yes, that's what struck me as off about this from the start (apart from the fact that a child has been murdered.)

Someone wanted this found. Too much heat.
Time to help someone off the hook?
Taking eyes off BS because he was in jail at the time so it couldnt have been him sort of thing.

Time to help someone off the hook?
Taking eyes off BS because he was in jail at the time so it couldnt have been him sort of thing.
If this is William, The timing is interesting isn't it? IMO

What state are you in?? That's cheap!! Here in da that's what it's costing without script, the way We go through puffers Looks like I'm driving to your state for my puffers :)

I'm in Queensland :)
Come to sunny ( or snowy today ;) ) Qld for a holiday and stock up LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads