Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought there was a very small difference in the pelvis...

But if some one in human medicine can clarify???

Sex is determined by hip size and also the shape of the skull - this only applies to adult or teenage bodies though not children.

Yes, earlier in the thread I asked and someone said there is a single bone in the pelvis (somewhere) that is longer (I think?) in females. But there isn't actually a huge difference.

That difference is going to be very minor in a child that hasn't gone through puberty etc. I found this - verification from a verified medic here would be nice :)

While there are several differences between male and female skeletons on average, all the differences are relative so it is nearly impossible to identify gender from skeletal measurements alone. The majority of people will fall into the average ranges of bone size for their gender, but with so many people in the world (not to mention subtle differences between different ethnic groups due to geographical factors) there are bound to be a lot of statistical outliers.

Even the key discerning feature, the pelvis, can vary between individuals. Some women’s pelvic girdles are too narrow to accommodate childbirth and they must deliver a child through a Caesarian section. Some men are short, with rounded jaws and small frames. Even noting these subtle differences between the male and female skeletons, it is important to remember that male and female skeletons are much more alike than different. The most disparate-looking individuals still have more commonalities than differences, physically speaking.
- See more at: http://human-skeleton-model-review....nd-female-skeletons.html#sthash.3xwBOVj6.dpuf

I want to know that as well Fence Sitter. You'd assume they're making this priority #1 when it comes to DNA testing.

I saw the autopsy results will be released - not sure about DNA.

Actually ventolin is between $9.95 and 12.95 OTC, 5/6 with concession card

Fluxotide ranges from 15.95 - 19.95 OTC and 5/6 with concession

Redipred (what I assume is prednisilone) costs around 15 OTC and 5/6 on concession

(My son uses all these and I use them minus the fluxotide I'm on sereptide)

I don't use a concession card and ventolin is still 6-7 bucks in Victoria. I usually go to Chemist Warehouse and those big discount type chemists. Anyway, this is way OT.

If the suitcase child is indeed William Tyrrell, this offender managed to snatch him so cleanly and not leave a trace, but left him in a very open area with a lot of evidence, and possibly even a sighting of himself carrying the case. It doesn't make sense.

If the suitcase child is indeed William Tyrrell, this offender managed to snatch him so cleanly and not leave a trace, but left him in a very open area with a lot of evidence, and possibly even a sighting of himself carrying the case. It doesn't make sense.

maybe this person didnt take william but is part of a group who has been sharing him and needed to get rid of evidence, but either panicked and not thought the disposal through or wanted the body found.

Am I over thinking it that the bones discovery and the suit at the red cross thing being released within 24 hours or so of each other seems to fit the other pieces of information we've been drip fed about william?

Makes sense if you go with the idea BS took him then passed him on to someone else... I mean the careless disposal of the remains. And BS wasn't that clever really. The cops were onto him from the start.

I think you can buy Ventolin over the counter without a prescription in NSW?
Here in south australia you can get ventilen over the counter. No script needed

Sent from my SM-G130H using Tapatalk

It's such s remote area with plenty of places you could leave a suitcase to never be found, why they left it there is just bizarre. Unless they wanted it found which points to panic or a very deliberate act.
I'm thinking deliberate but who knows!

How many little boys own a spiderman suit though? They are not rare, I doubt the suit had anything to do with William.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member