Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many little boys own a spiderman suit though? They are not rare, I doubt the suit had anything to do with William.

Why report it then, if it's probably happened dozens of times before?
Unless some sick reporter thought they'd get click galore on their article given what happened in SA

Why report it then, if it's probably happened dozens of times before?
Unless some sick reporter thought they'd get click galore on their article given what happened in SA

Bringing my post over from the other thread:

Maybe there was a specific stain, marking, mended spot on William's suit that parents told police about. This may have not been made public so people wouldn't be making false claims (there are people out there who would be that cruel). This suit in particular could have this marking on it.

Surely William wore it often and it has seen its fair share of mishaps and needed a quick mend every now and then. Or something was spilled on it that would not come out in the wash.

It's such s remote area with plenty of places you could leave a suitcase to never be found, why they left it there is just bizarre. Unless they wanted it found which points to panic or a very deliberate act.
I'm thinking deliberate but who knows!

I thought it was deliberate.

2m from the road!

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...ka-murray-mallee/story-fni6uo1m-1227443132484

Major Crime Investigation Branch officer-in-charge Detective Superintendent Des Bray said the remains of the child, who had been killed elsewhere, were brought to the area in the suitcase and dumped about 2m off the highway.

It was more hidden but someone going through it brought it out of there and more into the open.

maybe this person didnt take william but is part of a group who has been sharing him and needed to get rid of evidence, but either panicked and not thought the disposal through or wanted the body found.

Sharing him... That made the hairs on my arms stand up :( I hope not :(

Question. How long would dna results for this likely take? i inagine this would be classes as 'priority'.

I'll be surprised if all information is released to us, the great unwashed.
Family will have to be informed first, if it hasn't occurred already and with William's complicated history the authorities will tread verry carefully.

I automatically think of William when I see anything Spiderman now given the attention to this case, and if I were working in a thrift shop (especially in the area near where William disappeared from) where a Spiderman costume that looks like it might fit a preschooler came in, it would have me thinking right away, what if... even though every second little boy probably has one but you never know. I'd have called it in too, just in case. It's awesome that so many people are on the lookout wanting him to come home safe and sound.

I'll be surprised if all information is released to us, the great unwashed.
Family will have to be informed first, if it hasn't occurred already and with William's complicated history the authorities will tread verry carefully.

I read earlier that the info would likely be released today.. how much info they get, or are willing to give out at this stage who knows.

. I'd have called it in too, just in case. It's awesome that so many people are on the lookout wanting him to come home safe and sound.

Snipped by me as i cant BOLD on phone.....
I would have to!! And it is awesome. I wish all missing persons cases got such attention. I think more would be solved with wider spread campaigns!!!

If the suitcase child is indeed William Tyrrell, this offender managed to snatch him so cleanly and not leave a trace, but left him in a very open area with a lot of evidence, and possibly even a sighting of himself carrying the case. It doesn't make sense.

It makes some sense if the kidnapping was opportunistic and 'lucky'. The disposal (yuck) could have been just as opportunistic. But I do agree.

If the suitcase child is indeed William Tyrrell, this offender managed to snatch him so cleanly and not leave a trace, but left him in a very open area with a lot of evidence, and possibly even a sighting of himself carrying the case. It doesn't make sense.

It makes some sense if the kidnapping was opportunistic and 'lucky'. The disposal (yuck) could have been just as opportunistic. But I do agree.

Or two entirely different people?

speddos hire in wellington nsw is permanently closed now according to google maps, too much negative attention maybe?

Please stay on topic. As much as I sympathise with all of you asthma sufferers, the cost of Ventolin has nothing to do with this case.

Thank you.

Question. How long would dna results for this likely take? i inagine this would be classes as 'priority'.

if it's William the dna would have to be matched to the bio parents also they'd be waiting for Jubelin and his team to arrive. Because of these time constraints I feel that it is our little spideyman.

I earlier noticed that the empty local house from which searchers heard strange noises was on the corner of Batar Creek Rd.

The well dressed man who asked for directions to Batar Creek Rd, was he told to meet the abductor there because Benaroon would have been too obvious? What time was it again that he asked for directions?
Strange that he would draw attention to himself by asking directions instead of checking a map or GPS but maybe it was hastily arranged.
Perhaps this man has money.

Whoops meant to include this quote in my post above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member