Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel Morcombe was on a priority road, hence, more people drive past. They dont have to go down a back street in passing by. A lot more through traffic. Maybe 50000 cars per day which increases the opportunistic rate of abduction.

The other was that Daniel Morcombe was waiting for a bus. How many times a week did he do this? The passer by on the priority road knows there is a chance Daniel be there again. So the abductor drives past the same time each day until the timing is right. Its not a no through road where suspicion is higher of why a vehicle would be there.

In saying that, there is criminals out every day driving around scoping out houses in lower traffic areas for robberies in the daytime. Children pose a valuable return for drug habits such as meth or heroin. Bad addicts don't hold the same emotional thought we do. Its easier for them because they are high on drugs. If someone has a $1000 a day habit or a $2000 a day habit...

You have a street with say 5000 cars a day past a bus stop, and a street with 20 cars a day, maybe less past a house at end of the no through street

Yes, but these perfect storm scenarios happen, why did the bus that Daniel Morcombe was waiting for have to break down and a change to services happen, and then BC happens to drive by and see him. So unlikely and yet it happened.

[h=1]'The claims are false': Bill Spedding releases video statement about William Tyrrell[/h] Surfacing just days after William's mother's heartbreaking 000 call was released to the public, the video titled 'Bill Spedding Video Statement regarding missing William Tyrrell' was posted to a Facebook group before being published to Youtube.
Spedding has confirmed to 7News he made the video to defend himself against any suggestion he was supposed to be at the Tyrrell house on the day of the three-year-old's disappearance.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/2948472...leases-video-statement-about-william-tyrrell/

ok so the photos on that fb page show vehicles and people in the bush, looks like two people with small child in red, very creepy, i found the other fb page it was first shown and the person went to google earth looking for albert st kendall, if you follow this road it goes all the way into state forest and a direct drive from benaroon drive to batar creek road to albert st, so close, not sure of the google earth dates though i hope this isnt little william

Is it Google Earth or Google Maps? If you look at Google Maps on an actual computer/laptop it will give you month and year of the photo (someone on fb comments mentioned they only got the year - I assume when viewing on a phone?). If you can find the exact same location I suppose...
Of course the Google car driving by at that exact moment would be another crazy coincidence to add to the perfect storm list! :o

Edit: March 2010

it does look like a ranger or police vehicle but could also be a roof rack? good its been passed on to crimestoppers and they are checking it out
Could be a 4x4 with a light bar.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

First time here to comment on this case. Also because of the recent media coverage of this case that created a lot of curiosity for me.

What I am going to say might had already been discussed in previous threads. Sorry, I can’t possibly go back to read all the threads. Forgive me if this is repeated but I also think it is worth to re-visit the details.

I don’t believe in such coincidence. A wm repairer man happened to be there days or a day before, who knew so well or should know of the Tyrell family existence, which was just for a holiday, also had a child assault or paedophile record.

My questions can only be where could he took WT to? He kept him? He killed him and dumped him in the bush? He passed to a friend/paedophile ring? Obviously, the police would had already done their investigation when they raided his home and obviously they didn’t find anything. This is just strange! At least there could be a scent of WT in his van. Unfortunately, there was too much time gap for him to dispose of any evidence. It is also very strange that BS had a non-blood relative that is a child rapist and killer, what kind of family is this?

We had got the precise time, 12 Sept 2014 at around 10:30am. I wish in this modern day of technology, there could be something that can detect all the mobile phones that were around that area anytime between 9am to 12pm! Knowing who were there. Yes, it is wishful thinking.

Questions I have, where would BS park his car if he was going to the grandma’s home for fixing the wm? How long was it between the time the mother heard WT’s last roar and when she began looking for him? 2 minutes or 10 minutes? There was one important thing that the mother said, there was nothing, “no sound, no noise”. If it was only 2 minutes time gap and there was no sound of a car running away, the person who got WT might be hiding somewhere at first. But if it was a 10 minutes gap, then that would be different, the car would have drove off already.

It is possible that BS could had been planning to fix the wm, parked his car outside WT grandma’s home, but at the precise moment while he was walking towards the home, WT ran towards BS, BS saw no body else there, took that opportunity, grabbed WT, ran to his van and drove off.

If this was a planned abduction, the unknown perpetrator definitely has to be someone who happened to know the Tyrell family who happened to be there for holiday, which is just a short time frame. It also passed through my mind that the abduction could had been planned for WT’s sister instead.

Just can’t bear this thought of squarely looking at this possible perpetrator and nothing can prove it.

That felt bizAARE watching that video of BS statement. I wanted to hear what he had to say about that day but it somehow felt eeerrkyy!!! and wrong watching it.

I think that video makes him look guilty as sin. JMO.

if you type albert st kendall into google maps and go to street view, go to the very end of the sealed road on albert st and slowly follow the dirt road, you come to a fork in the tracks, to the left a little further on there is a vehicle parked, go a little further and to the left you see a better view of a 4wd vehicle through the bushes and also the two adults with one of them holding a bag or sack over their shoulder and something red in the other hand, who knows it may be nothing, it says street view 2010 in the box but not sure about google dates?

bottom of photo says image date march 2010 so presume this is when the satelite captured the view? so if this is correct, not relevant to williams case

Several thoughts....
The video is strange...why would you do that? It does very little to satisfy anyone either way and he is obviously reading a written statement.
If it was written (by him? someone else?) why the obvious error about the Tyrrell house. We all know that the surname of the grandmother and the surname of the foster parents is NOT Tyrrell. He would know that too. In writing something you have the time to re-read and correct and surely something as crucial as trying to prove your own innocence would warrant a little care??
I did at first wonder if it was really him....he does seem much thinner...but then I suppose he would.
The mention of car parts being found on the road flagged to me. I dont remember that being in MSM but it did make me wonder....car part? or a part that might LOOK like a car part...some other machine part perhaps??
Back to the car windows being open...it occurred to me they could be left open if there was a dog or a sleeping child in there.

I can't help but think either LE are withholding even more than previously assumed, or this ring or just BS himself are far more tech savvy than would be expected for their age. This is meant in no offense to anyone of a similar age, but all of my older relatives, no matter how highly educated, struggle ever so slightly when it comes to phone and internet compared to those who were raised on it. I think of all the people (in the US, at least) who've been caught because of a digital trail or pings. Very young people. This ring, if it exists and is involved in something like this, has either renounced traditional means of communication and media sharing, or has outside (international? "consumers?") help from the more tech savvy. Didn't BS have amateur radio as an interest on his old FB?

JMO. You hear of scumbags being busted for chatting with undercover officers, who were then caught with HD's worth of disgusting material, because they never bothered to cover their tracks. It's utterly terrifying if a group like this is capable of covering their tracks at all, much less for this many years, and after an entire year of scrutiny from such capable investigators. There are so many "codewords" and innocent sounding things people throw out there into the internet to gather interest - "cheese pizza," for instance on the hidden wiki (TOR/deep web). What else has been used as a cover besides the support group?

I'm struggling to articulate this because it's so hard to imagine how or why one person like this exists, much less another who somehow learns of and then agrees with his predilections.

It would mean someone had been has been familiarising themselves over a period of time till the timing was right. A bit like driving past a bus stop, but being a bush walker?

Google Earth, blind luck, unless that car is there quite a few times a week. Walk the dog in the bush or ride a mountain bike a few times a week would increase the chances? Not so evident if they were coming in the rear track behind Williams location.

The track behind Williams house is well used.

Vans are used in crime because the sliding door, easy access. The FB photo looks like a Porsche Caynene model or similar
Back paddock is a cemetry. 3RD picture is car tracks heading towards Wills location through cemetery

Is it Google Earth or Google Maps? If you look at Google Maps on an actual computer/laptop it will give you month and year of the photo (someone on fb comments mentioned they only got the year - I assume when viewing on a phone?). If you can find the exact same location I suppose...
Of course the Google car driving by at that exact moment would be another crazy coincidence to add to the perfect storm list! :o

Edit: March 2010

paedophiles are very cunning and i imagine over many years become expert at covering their tracks, and probably not all of them use computers for this unless they are tech enough to hide their habit.
and if their activities are shared among close friends and family less likely to be found out and convicted

It's just incredibly unbelievable to me. He doesn't once look at the camera, and appears to be reading from a script. Could just be nerves, of course, but that isn't the impression I'm getting. Also the timing of this so soon after the 60 minutes episode, I think someone is getting nervous. All my opinion, and could very well be wrong, but call it a gut instinct I guess, that video just feels all wrong to me.

I can't help but think either LE are withholding even more than previously assumed, or this ring or just BS himself are far more tech savvy than would be expected for their age. This is meant in no offense to anyone of a similar age, but all of my older relatives, no matter how highly educated, struggle ever so slightly when it comes to phone and internet compared to those who were raised on it. I think of all the people (in the US, at least) who've been caught because of a digital trail or pings. Very young people. This ring, if it exists and is involved in something like this, has either renounced traditional means of communication and media sharing, or has outside (international? "consumers?") help from the more tech savvy. Didn't BS have amateur radio as an interest on his old FB?

JMO. You hear of scumbags being busted for chatting with undercover officers, who were then caught with HD's worth of disgusting material, because they never bothered to cover their tracks. It's utterly terrifying if a group like this is capable of covering their tracks at all, much less for this many years, and after an entire year of scrutiny from such capable investigators. There are so many "codewords" and innocent sounding things people throw out there into the internet to gather interest - "cheese pizza," for instance on the hidden wiki (TOR/deep web). What else has been used as a cover besides the support group?

I'm struggling to articulate this because it's so hard to imagine how or why one person like this exists, much less another who somehow learns of and then agrees with his predilections.

Agree...most criminals are not high in intelligence. But lawyers, however, are very smart. You need evidence that is rock solid to make anything stick at all. And in a case like this.....more important than anything at all....there is a little boy still missing and a chance he may be found alive. There must be a huge amount of careful planning.

If it was written (by him? someone else?) why the obvious error about the Tyrrell house. We all know that the surname of the grandmother and the surname of the foster parents is NOT Tyrrell. He would know that too. In writing something you have the time to re-read and correct and surely something as crucial as trying to prove your own innocence would warrant a little care??

The grandmother's surname has also been kept out of the media the entire time, hasn't it? I wonder if using the name 'Tyrrell' would indicate that a lawyer was involved in the video and the intention has been for the video to be viewed outside of his own support group.

Just a comment on the 2 cars. The station wagon looks like a mid to late 80's holden station wagon, noting the triangle windows next to the rear passenger window and style of hubcaps. The sedan is intriguing as the shape looks a lot more modern but still has a triangle window on the rear passenger side.

Even if he didn't upload this video to utube, his intention is clear that he wants this in a public forum when he addressed the Tyrrell family in his statement. He has crossed a line IMO. I can understand wanting control over what you say in a public space but he has not done himself any favours by making this statement. I don't think a lawyer would advise this in any shape or form. If I were his lawyer, I would advise, shut your mouth! sh...sh...sh!!!!

The grandmother's surname has also been kept out of the media the entire time, hasn't it? I wonder if using the name 'Tyrrell' would indicate that a lawyer was involved in the video and the intention has been for the video to be viewed outside of his own support group.
I think using the name Tyrrell for grandmother was another way of distancing himself, he could easily have said "grandmothers house" maybe he will give us a better version tonight, I think he is feeling the pressure, maybe this was a trial run before going to the media and doing a real ibterview

Re the video from BS
Is he saying WT’s mother did not call him on that morning to enquire on repairing the washing machine? I am sure this has been reported as the washing was mounting up and she wanted to help her mother and that BS called back later on the 12/09 and was told they were busy?

Weird video – why not turn the TV off first? Suspicious as there was no eye contact IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Let the light shine