Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some other things that I remember from the segment:

- The information about the cars had definitely NOT been released before. 60 Minutes said it hadn't.

- 60 Minutes said something like the parents are now able to speak. Maybe they couldn't before?

- William's mum said that when she went inside she could still hear William making roaring noises (I think she said he went around to the left of the house?) but then she heard nothing...not even a bird chirping. I'd have to watch it again to get the exact location of where William went to after his mum went inside. They were very specific.

- Jubelin believes William went down the slope of the front yard. Any other direction would probably be too scary for a 3 year old, he said. He thinks he was likely waiting for Dad. The 2 kids always made a huge fuss of Dad coming home.

- William's Spiderman suit was not a one piece but a shirt and pants. His parents had bought it for him in Bali. Detectives ordered the exact same copy.

- Over 1000 people have been interviewed.

I haven't read the latest posts, but after watching 60 Minutes tonight, I still feel he was taken by someone that knew him, and (somehow) knew that he would be there.

William's Mum had phoned BS and left a message about the washing machine repair that morning.
Given grandma had told him the family were coming.
Then it is fair to now assume that BS knew William was there.
imo

Some other things that I remember from the segment:

- The information about the cars had definitely NOT been released before. 60 Minutes said it hadn't.

- 60 Minutes said something like the parents are now able to speak. Maybe they couldn't before?

- William's mum said that when she went inside she could still hear William making roaring noises (I think she said he went around to the left of the house?) but then she heard nothing...not even a bird chirping. I'd have to watch it again to get the exact location of where William went to after his mum went inside. They were very specific.

- Jubelin believes William went down the slope of the front yard. Any other direction would probably be too scary for a 3 year old, he said. He thinks he was likely waiting for Dad. The 2 kids always made a huge fuss of Dad coming home.

The info of the cars had not been released before, but we did already know that there was people/cars unaccounted for, that hadnt come forward. So i guess this is them.

From the wooden patio, he jumped down and moved to the RIGHT - to a grass area.
Did she mention going inside though? I dont think she did! I was waiting for it, because i know the story so well. But she didnt say it. All i heard was that he moved to the right (out of sight). She could still hear him saying "rar!".. then nothing. And it was silent. She didnt talk about moving, and she didnt really explain the time / how long it was.

William's Mum had phoned BS and left a message about the washing machine repair that morning.
imo
Bumping off your post Soso [emoji1]

Article from January, I think good ole Colin is the friend quoted

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...-for-missing-boy/story-fni0cx12-1227192659824

A friend of Mr Spedding said that Mr Spedding had a missed call from William’s grandmother on Friday morning but could not get through when he tried to call back.

But the call was from William's mom, not grandmother.

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...314208802?sv=224c84bcd9e66a61dc7c0922a8691ad8

Mr Spedding has claimed to relatives and police he was never due to visit Kendall on the day three-year-old William vanished, September 12, 2014, and was simply calling to say the part needed to repair the washing machine had arrived.

It was earlier believed Mr Spedding, named as a “person of interest”, was due to repair the washing machine on the Friday but did not show up *because he couldn’t get through on the phone.

So many variances in the story from B.S's side. Glad William's mom helped clear it up.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Yes he did say there were persons of interest but when questioned about bs he said no comment but if you are a poi you should be nervous or something like that. I really believe that he is still a major poi. The deliberate comment from the mother too about her calling him and leaving a message was strange too. Like she was pointing out a lie. And the constant comments about protecting a family member. I'd it aimed at bs wife? I've been so tempted many times to message her but stop myself. As I'm writing this I realise the interview has made me more suspicious of him as before I was more unsure.,...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM. Yeah, it always sounds to me like they are putting the pressure on a specific person. There's something about the wording they use (both the parents and Jubelin.)

imo
Mum wouldnt answer that though.
The interviewer said "would BS have known you were there?". She said "I dont know, i cant answer that". I thought it was odd. Because surely in the last year, you've drilled your mum about whether she mightve mentioned it earlier in the week when he came!! I think she did.
I also noticed they showed framed pics around the house. If he was in the house, he knew what william looked like. Its just a matter of whether he knew he was coming.

THE cars - a white station wagon and older-style grey sedan - were parked close together on the street where William's grandmother lived, and had their driver's windows down.
William's mother thought it was strange, but could have never thought it would become part of the investigation into the disappearance of her boy.

One minute before William disappeared the wife of a Benarron Drive resident drove out of the street.
She saw nothing strange, she saw no car - He remembers with minute detail it was 26 or 28 to 11am.

I wonder what time William's mother saw the cars in the street?

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-ty...03-gjenjz.html

http://www.news.com.au/national/bre...e-in-tyrell-case/story-e6frfku9-1227515455063

Mum wouldnt answer that though.
The interviewer said "would BS have known you were there?". She said "I dont know, i cant answer that". I thought it was odd. Because surely in the last year, you've drilled your mum about whether she mightve mentioned it earlier in the week when he came!! I think she did.
I also noticed they showed framed pics around the house. If he was in the house, he knew what william looked like. Its just a matter of whether he knew he was coming.
And if she called using Grandma's phone BS would surely know they were all there.

IMO

My impression was that footage of the parents sitting having coffee was from their Sydney home, not the Kendall house, in the months since William has been gone.

one thing i noticed in tonights programme was the photo evidence board the police had put up with a number of photos of william, but one of the photos i hadnt seen before, it seemed different from the happy family snaps, in this photo he looked sad and his face thin and very short hair, im wondering if it could have been taken from an internet site? and if this was a strategy to slip it in as a message to someone watching who would recognise it? the camera passed over it quite quickly a couple of times.

sorry, i just looked at the video again and paused the photo, its nothing alarming, hes just not really smiling and his eyes look red, hes wearing a spiderman top, i havent seen this photo before.

Interesting, I recorded it so I'll look out for it tomorrow when I can watch it without hubby commentating through the program what he would like to do to whoever is responsible for all of this heartache. I don't blame him, I'm sure there are so many feeling the same. That was really difficult to watch :(

The other telling piece of information was William's mother saying that when they arrived the washing was already piling up, so she rang Bill Spedding on the morning of the disappearance and left a message. I've never heard of this before. It certainly was never part of Bill Spedding's version of events. Wasn't there something about him having deleted his phone records of that day?

So there would be records on Grandma's phone as to when William's Mother rang BS and left a message. He gets the message, knows the family have arrived there earlier, and sends someone over to be on the look out. Then deletes all messages.

I haven't commented here for awhile .... But all this talk of the cars...

Way back in the beginning there was also a report (Media Article) about a car witnessed parked off the side of the Road on Barter Creek Road not far from Benaroon - A truck driver had observed the vehicle (From memory it was a dark blue colour). The truck driver thought it suspicious as their was no one in the driver side and a Large woman sitting in the passenger seat - this was around the same time William actually went missing -. He (Truck Driver) called this tip in when he heard about William going missing.... I think the article about this sighting got pulled very quickly from MSM.... But I think there is some reference to it ... mmmmm.... it was another article about the road stops... and a driver recounted the story about what the truck driver observed ... I also recall that the article said the police ruled it (This car out) ... Strangely for me... when I see an article appear and then just as quickly disappear - we'll it makes me wonder why.

Bumping off your post Soso [emoji1]

Article from January, I think good ole Colin is the friend quoted

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...-for-missing-boy/story-fni0cx12-1227192659824

A friend of Mr Spedding said that Mr Spedding had a missed call from William’s grandmother on Friday morning but could not get through when he tried to call back.

But the call was from William's mom, not grandmother.

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...314208802?sv=224c84bcd9e66a61dc7c0922a8691ad8

Mr Spedding has claimed to relatives and police he was never due to visit Kendall on the day three-year-old William vanished, September 12, 2014, and was simply calling to say the part needed to repair the washing machine had arrived.

It was earlier believed Mr Spedding, named as a “person of interest”, was due to repair the washing machine on the Friday but did not show up *because he couldn’t get through on the phone.

So many variances in the story from B.S's side. Glad William's mom helped clear it up.

I think it does match up with BS version.

If the mum used grandmas home phone and left a message on BS answering machine
has the part for the washing arrived

The grandmas home number would show up on BS's phone. BS tries calling back, cant get through. (BS could well have the part, but didnt go around as grandma didn't pick up)

Therefore as the mum said in the interview if she was calling re the arrival of the part then of course he wouldnt have been scheduled in to repair the washing machine on the day of Williams dissapearence or else the grandma and mother would have known the part was in.

I think BS version stacks up to what has been quoted by the mum.

Were the cars parked in front of the house across the road that was for sale? Were they waiting on the real estate agent to turn up or check out the street and saw William and his sister and came back later? If these cars cant be ruled out by a real estate agent it is strange they have not been mentioned earlier to jog any memories. Or are they are mentioned to make potential POI start to panic and squirm?

The house across the road (35 Benaroon Drive) didn't go on the market until October 2014. That was after William disappeared. There was of course the block of land for sale across the road at the top end of Benaroon Drive. That is, across from the front of the grandmother's house.

one thing i noticed in tonights programme was the photo evidence board the police had put up with a number of photos of william, but one of the photos i hadnt seen before, it seemed different from the happy family snaps, in this photo he looked sad and his face thin and very short hair, im wondering if it could have been taken from an internet site? and if this was a strategy to slip it in as a message to someone watching who would recognise it? the camera passed over it quite quickly a couple of times.

I noticed that pic as well. I thought it might have been before he was placed with this family.
But then again... if police were looking for your child, they'd probably ask for pics with lots of different expressions. My son looks totally different smiling to not smiling.. and crying.
And they probably want a sad face to compare with children they see out and about and online..

So there would be records on Grandma's phone as to when William's Mother rang BS and left a message. He gets the message, knows the family have arrived there earlier, and sends someone over to be on the look out. Then deletes all messages.
Does anyone recall how many days later BS's phone was looked at and seen the calls were deleted?
Was it only the calls between William's family and BS that were deleted? Very telling to me.

I wonder if the vehicles spotted match the description of ones belonging to anyone in BS's phone records.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member