Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"We love William. And when he was home, we treasured every second of every day with him," they wrote.

"Now, with William missing, we are faced with having to live our lives as a family incomplete.

"We have to face holidays, sunrises, sunsets without him. New Year's without William. A Christmas without him. A birthday for William but without William." :cry:

In their letter, the Tyrrells said they were overwhelmed by grief and worry but still held out hope for a family reunion.

"We hope that together we can help police find William and bring him home," they wrote.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/29531522/tyrrell-parents-plead-bring-our-boy-home/

Interesting that this reporter refers to the family as 'the Tyrrells'. I know they can't be identified, but I'm surprised the journo wouldn't have just said William's parents or family.

I not say he was guilty of the historical crime he has been charged with, so that has been taken out of context.
BS would need to be a very clever man to commit a child sex offence of such depravity and not reoffend for 30 years wouldn't he?
I hope I am wrong but I think the homicide squad are involved because William is not coming home.

Yes he has been named a person of interest.
Not reoffended for 30 years - BS says he is not guilty of the historical charges.
I feel a highest priority is to find out what happened to William, where he is, and bring him home to his family.
The homicide squad has carriage of the case and that concerns me.
They will charge the perp(s) .. when the time is right.

imo

I'm bothered by the sentence, verified the whereabouts of known offenders in the street. I'm also wondering if anyone else remembers an article that stated the family had been visiting Kendall more regularly, according to neighbors, since the grandfather's death and yet in interviews the mother stated it was really the 1st time since her Father's death in February that year. It bothers me cause I can't work out why that discrepancy exists and so I find it hard to rule out that someone in the street observed the children a few times that year.

It was not the first time the family had visited Kendall, but their visits had become more frequent in recent months after William’s grandfather died earlier in the year.
Locals recalled seeing William and his family at a neighbourhood Christmas event the previous December.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...173646506?sv=d48fd8b9129fbb97c2c6e77048a5d01e

Here is the article -

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...173646506?sv=d48fd8b9129fbb97c2c6e77048a5d01e

Unfortunately the vehicle in your case Puggle could be re-birthed. Meaning the car is built from a number of other cars which have been deemed no longer road worthy. That may mean it is off the system with no prior owner. The plates stolen.

A lot of cars are being used interstate for crimes with interstate plates Puggle. I think this is because it is, or it was hard to access immediately the details of a vehicle ID interstate.

I'm not familiar with police intelligence infrastructure but I would like to think that they can search interstate plate but the autonomous robot plate checkers cant reconcile owners with plates of interstate owners etc.

This is why the use of imported vehicles seemed likely because they may not be on the system. The imported car may never have been registered. The imported car ID isnt easily reconciled with the plate they display.

Anyone that might see the car Hilly found on Google street view, such as William Tyrrells' mother would not easily identify the model across the road in that case.

In the case the white Commodore, like the white Ford Falcon you discuss, they are common as house mice hence they used often in crime. Its hard to single out the car on the road for police because they are everywhere. The most popular car on the road with the most popular colour can lose itself in the crowd.

That Falcon you have there Puggle looks like its ex hearse or something due to the back window and its surround. Im not sure that model came standard with that feature but Im probably wrong.

Notice the only distinguishing feature is the fine red stripe along it. This can mean its been resprayed with a pinstripe applied to it as a means of convincing the eye the vehicle is straight. The fact its this car, white stock standard with no rust, dents stickers or means it could be suss.
This car may not be white on the database.

Any experts out there know what that model is from the rear? It is an ED GLi? It has a towball. mmm, caravan? Another N.F.A.

It looks like it has a new model rear with old model front end.

Get my drift?

They also said they had searched data-banks of cars matching the Ford’s description but had been unable to make a breakthrough.
e
WHICH was very curious as the exact model car shown in the article was clearly visible (on google images @ that time) parked in a driveway along Bungs route to school...... only 200 meters from her home. (Reported to crimestoppers)

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/detectives-investigate-possible-sighting-of-missing-melbourne-schoolgirl-siriyakorn-bung-siriboon/story-fni0fee2-1226939404746

View attachment 81532

I not say he was guilty of the historical crime he has been charged with, so that has been taken out of context.
BS would need to be a very clever man to commit a child sex offence of such depravity and not reoffend for 30 years wouldn't he?
I hope I am wrong but I think the homicide squad are involved because William is not coming home.

Sorry Karo I did take that out of context.
I agree with you.

I'm bothered by the sentence, verified the whereabouts of known offenders in the street. I'm also wondering if anyone else remembers an article that stated the family had been visiting Kendall more regularly, according to neighbors, since the grandfather's death and yet in interviews the mother stated it was really the 1st time since her Father's death in February that year. It bothers me cause I can't work out why that discrepancy exists and so I find it hard to rule out that someone in the street observed the children a few times that year.

I am also thinking that this might not be the first time the perpetrator(s) was in that Benaroon Dr area, he might had seen WT and his sister playing and running in and out of the backyard before. He got a rough idea how they play, when might be the best possible opportunity to grab WT or both. I am not sure if that morning was enough for the perpetrator in studying all the logistics in making this successful escape.

So he might had a rough idea beforehand, then he got the news that the family is arriving and on the very first morning he actioned the plan that he had been rehearsing in his mind for sometimes.

On another thought, I keep thinking that what if the perpetrator thought the family was to arrive on Friday (later in the day) and by his surprise, the family was already at the house. Does it made any difference? I will come back to this when I can think of something.

I still think the suspicious car activity is unrelated to William' s disappearance. Sounds very much like drug dealing. It makes sense to choose a quiet area, especially a dead end street. No thru traffic lessens the chance of being observed. I strongly feel that William has perhaps come across this deal and been taken to protect the drug mob or else he has accidentally been hit by one of these cars. He may have been knocked unconscious and therefore no blood to see / smell. Novice drug people may have panicked and taken him rather than get help for him and expose their "business". I think the police have spent a year working on an abduction theory but may be totally on the wrong track.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

That area will not have people doing drug "buys" it's in the middle of nowhere practically, dealers will meet at motorway (highway) services not little dead end streets in upmarket neighbourhoods.

I remember at the time thinking WTF re "sex offenders in the street" they must have needed a very good alibi to be eliminated

I don't know FromGermany. I am confused too. Why did they keep them a secret?

Because the cars are most likely very important to the investigation .... if they told the public earlier on.... and hadn't had time to gather all the information on the occupants ..... then coming out about the cars earlier could have allowed the owners of the cars (If involved) to dispose of evidence earlier.

I think they probably know ALOT About the occupants

I dont think BS took William.. i dont think he is that capable. However, inexcusably... He has been linked to other crimes thus listed as a POI. Horrid as they are.. By now, after seizing all his goods, furniture and his life, he hasn't been charged...why not...? Not enough evidence, LE cannot prove otherwise. They cant prove a thing... Yet....

Time and again our POI...fluffs it up.. No....He may be on the sidelines of a bigger and more important investigation, and guilty of other crimes... But at this point, I cant hang him.....
No
Not..

Yet...

Apologies if this has been in other threads. Looking at https://www.google.com.au/maps/plac...49,19z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xa5761e5c12d63f4b.
Has it been noticed before
that the house at 35 Benaroon drivelooks attached to the huge piece of land 144 Batar Creek Rd. I am wondering if there is a connecting private road through that area on that piece of land. I notice that 35 Benaroon doesn't look like it has a back fence, unlike it's next door neighbor. The other house on that property, surrounded by bush looks really easy to miss.MOO bbmN

Scenario. 35 neighbor notices the arrival of the family the evening they arrive and knows the children do not normally live at grandma's Sees them unpacking their belongings. Informs associates of what is going on across the road. Tells them of a way out of the street where they won't be noticed, behind his property, or they already know about it. The cars come to check the property and observe the children however they get an opportunity on that day to abduct one of the children. Neither speed off, they just turn into 35's driveway, there is a road through the back of the property connecting to Batar Creek Road. The occupant of 35 may have been at work all day with an air tight alibi. I know it's far fetched.

Sorry to bump a previous post of mine up but would you guys please look at the link which is a street view, map and satellite image of Benaroon drive to Batar Creek Road? Do any of you good people think there might be a rear access out of number 35 through that bush to 144 Batar Creek Road?. The driveway for 144 Batar Creek starts just past the 1st power pole. When I look at the Satellite image, following the line between the 2 houses I feel like I see a vague shadow indicating a line between the trees. Does anyone else think it is a possibility?

That area will not have people doing drug "buys" it's in the middle of nowhere practically, dealers will meet at motorway (highway) services not little dead end streets in upmarket neighbourhoods.

Just posting this article from 2008. It is not directly linked to William's disappearance and nor are the people involved but drug cultivation and distribution has occurred in the Kendall area before and in all likelihood still goes on today.

http://www.portnews.com.au/story/1006348/1m-drug-haul/

Unfortunately the vehicle in your case Puggle could be re-birthed. Meaning the car is built from a number of other cars which have been deemed no longer road worthy. That may mean it is off the system with no prior owner. The plates stolen.

A lot of cars are being used interstate for crimes with interstate plates Puggle. I think this is because it is, or it was hard to access immediately the details of a vehicle ID interstate.

I'm not familiar with police intelligence infrastructure but I would like to think that they can search interstate plate but the autonomous robot plate checkers cant reconcile owners with plates of interstate owners etc.

This is why the use of imported vehicles seemed likely because they may not be on the system. The imported car may never have been registered. The imported car ID isnt easily reconciled with the plate they display.

Anyone that might see the car Hilly found on Google street view, such as William Tyrrells' mother would not easily identify the model across the road in that case.

In the case the white Commodore, like the white Ford Falcon you discuss, they are common as house mice hence they used often in crime. Its hard to single out the car on the road for police because they are everywhere. The most popular car on the road with the most popular colour can lose itself in the crowd.

That Falcon you have there Puggle looks like its ex hearse or something due to the back window and its surround. Im not sure that model came standard with that feature but Im probably wrong.

Notice the only distinguishing feature is the fine red stripe along it. This can mean its been resprayed with a pinstripe applied to it as a means of convincing the eye the vehicle is straight. The fact its this car, white stock standard with no rust, dents stickers or means it could be suss.

Any experts out there know what that model is from the rear? Is it EA or EB? It has a towball. mmm, caravan?

Get my drift?

View attachment 81532

Yeah ....mmm...Going to have to admit I'm not entirely sure what your getting at Crab.

I was using the example of the Bung case to indicate that sometimes police will hold off releasing information to the public, especially if the evidence is particularly important to the investigation. In Bungs case they withheld the information of the car sighting for almost three Years...

I just happened to be freaked out when I realised the car in Bungs case.... also resembles one of the cars in Williams case .... that's all...

And yeah ....not sure what you mean about that vehicle been commonly used in crime ... I wouldn't have thought a 1994-1996 ford falcon station wagons are the choice vehicle for crims JMIO..... Commodore Sedan Yes....

I dont think BS took William.. i dont think he is that capable. However, inexcusably... He has been linked to other crimes thus listed as a POI. Horrid as they are.. By now, after seizing all his goods, furniture and his life, he hasn't been charged...why not...? Not enough evidence, LE cannot prove otherwise. They cant prove a thing... Yet....

Time and again our POI...fluffs it up.. No....He may be on the sidelines of a bigger and more important investigation, and guilty of other crimes... But at this point, I cant hang him.....
No
Not..

Yet...

Thing is its not a black and white issue. He may not have laid a finger on william but could still be involved

I disagree. A drug dealer has just been done down the road about 2 years ago, up the street from a school, in a dead end street renting a $1.4 million dollar house. I guess it depends the amount etc. He tried getting back in the same house. The neighbours rang the cops.

Someone said, normally, in those blocks people pull in the drive the blocks are so big. So why did they park out front?

Did Williams mother say the two cars were there overnight? What was the timeline the two cars were there?

If someone took William, it is unlikely to have been their first offence, says Dr Michael Diamond, a forensic psychiatrist and criminal profiler. “You don’t just do this sort of crime for the first time,” he says. “You would have to overcome other experiential things that confront you if you are going to do something of that magnitude. Is it somebody who has access to a child, and thought about it and not done it because their contact is too obvious, and so it has been
a rehearsed and lived-in fantasy without the terrible outcome?” Diamond asks.
https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=804822206268634&id=114990695251792&substory_index=0

Hi, I am just popping in to say Hi, new to Websleuth, and I have been following Williams disappearance since the start, but I do not know why until I watched 60 minutes over a week ago that I never started to google. I have tried my best to read all the posts in here but there are just so many. Anyway I have gotten through thread 1, 14 and all of this current thread. I am really impressed at how honorable you guys are. I am looking forward to William being returned home. I do have an opinion on this, but for the moment I will just keep reading.

<modsnip> If this was a random abduction by a stranger i think it would be a very very slim chance that WT is still alive, yet the police are alluding to the fact William could still be alive, i wonder why if they know after a year of William being missing that is probably not going to be the case. Who would keep a child in such a high profile case? I don't think a pedo ring is involved in this either for reasons others have mentioned. Most abducted children from what we know are killed within the first few hours of being abducted, that's why the first few hours of finding them is so critical. And Jubelin is also a Homicide detective isn't he?

Hi, I am just popping in to say Hi, new to Websleuth, and I have been following Williams disappearance since the start, but I do not know why until I watched 60 minutes over a week ago that I never started to google. I have tried my best to read all the posts in here but there are just so many. Anyway I have gotten through thread 1, 14 and all of this current thread. I am really impressed at how honorable you guys are. I am looking forward to William being returned home. I do have an opinion on this, but for the moment I will just keep reading.

Hi Ruby, nice to meet you, :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member