Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
jessie, that is the rear of the house, the road is benaroon dr.

That's what I thought, but in regards to this shot whereabouts were those 2 cars parked? Is this where the road curves round?
Really sorry to be so dim, can't find a large scale map to clarify as I'm on a tablet.

jessie, i will provide that tomorrow as this is now my night time and i am now on my mobile phone, i do have another thing i wanted to show as well.

Is this the rear of the house? Where is the road that is showing? I'm trying to get my bearings by referring to crabstick's blog but can't quite understand where this is placed. It's a fantastic clip you've shown though, well done.

This is Benaroon Drive where the two parked cars were seen by William's mother. I've posted Google Map images in Thread 15 of where the cars were parked in relation to the grandmother's house which is in the image Imagining posted.

ETA Google Map image.

Cars%20parked%20street%20view_zpskjlk3vjs.jpg

Thanks Imagining &Makara, sorry I was so slow. Been back over Thread 15 and found post no. 33 by Imagining which makes it all really clear now, and I've bookmarked it for ref.
I missed a few days while travelling, and wouldn't you know missed that post. :shame:

On the anniversary of Williams disappearance.... it makes me angry even typing those words.....12 months guys!!! hell...no way would I have thought we'd still be here discussing William...

Sadly we are..... Time for reflection...what did we miss?....now we have info on the THREE vehicles...

<modsnip>

On the anniversary of Williams disappearance.... it makes me angry even typing those words.....12 months guys!!! hell...no way would I have thought we'd still be here discussing William...

Sadly we are..... Time for reflection...what did we miss?....now we have info on the THREE vehicles...

<modsnip>

Sadly as time goes by, and it has now been 12 months since William disappeared, I really fear for his well being and I won't elaborate any further at this stage. This has to stop! I know that Gary Jubelin and his team are working around the clock with this case but it's driving us all crazy. I can only imagine what the investigators are feeling.

I've had the distinct impression that all of the more recent appeals from William's parents and Jubelin's media interviews are addressed to a particular person and I feel strongly that person is a woman. This is my opinion only.

Only one person outside the family knew William was going to be at GM.

Either someone was organised to abduct in a major way that day when mum was inside, or out of extreme coincidental pure bad luck, someone anonymous bad was sitting there on the kerb and decided to rip William off the drive.

Although the image diagram shows William walked to the rear the house which means they could have carried him through the bush to the cemetery or back track? There is no fence on that north boundary? It doesn't appear so. If they did, there would be evidence on the day.

The dogs should have picked up anything through the boundary bush on the day so it must have been the drive. 3 steps out the car door.

I was thinking this too, but did the dogs actually ever search for other scents or just little Williams? I would imagine finding Williams scent would have been the priority at the time and if he was picked up of course his scent would have stopped. I was wondering if by the time they did a search for other scents whether the entire property would have been a mish mash of other scents therefore making it near on impossible for the dogs to pick up a POI scent. This is what makes me wonder if BS may have done the abducting... he had reason to be there if sprung and for his scent to be on the property also. If he had gotten caught carrying William he could have just pretended he was playing with him???

If you feel any relevance....even slightly ... remote and worthy of consideration please report to crime stoppers... I 'm out...for a few days...and my head is not square ATM...death in the immediate family...

*advertiser censored* Puggle

If you feel any relevance....even slightly ... remote and worthy of consideration please report to crime stoppers... I 'm out...for a few days...and my head is not square ATM...death in the immediate family...

So sorry to hear. Take care xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to rehash this, but that streetview is from 2008 - if you actually drag the slider where it says 2008 it'll attribute that particular view to May 2008. Not that it makes it less significant, IMO - I've certainly driven the same car for 6 years at one point.

Sorry to rehash this, but that streetview is from 2008 - if you actually drag the slider where it says 2008 it'll attribute that particular view to May 2008. Not that it makes it less significant, IMO - I've certainly driven the same car for 6 years at one point.

Which street view are your referring to? You may need to us the Reply With Quote link to quote the post you're replying to. The Reply With Quote link is on the bottom right hand side of the message box you want to reply to.

So sorry to hear that Puggle. Condolences to you and take care.

What Google images are you referring to Puggle?

Sadly as time goes by, and it has now been 12 months since William disappeared, I really fear for his well being and I won't elaborate any further at this stage. This has to stop! I know that Gary Jubelin and his team are working around the clock with this case but it's driving us all crazy. I can only imagine what the investigators are feeling.

I've had the distinct impression that all of the more recent appeals from William's parents and Jubelin's media interviews are addressed to a particular person and I feel strongly that person is a woman. This is my opinion only.

Sadly, I agree with your fears for William's wellbeing, Makara, but I just can't find it within myself to think that way. I still hold out some hope that someone has 'possession' of William and is holding him due to their or other(s) misguided sense of 'ownership'. If so, they have to come to their senses and return him to his FM/D and, most importantly, his sister.

I'm sure if it's occupying our daily thoughts and keeping/waking us up in the night, it must surely be the same for investigators. It can be 'crazy-making' but equally we must hold onto hope, however slim that hope may seem at times. I have every faith in the investigators and I hope they have no doubt how grateful we all are for their hard work.

I also feel appeals for information regarding William's disappearance/ whereabouts are directed at a specific person(s). I hope they heed them and the sooner, the better. I can't see things going easy for them if they continue to knowingly withhold information which will help to find William and bring him home to those he loves.

All my own opinion, of course.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss, Puggle. You will be missed. Sending you much love &#9825;

Only one person outside the family knew William was going to be at GM.

Either someone was organised to abduct in a major way that day when mum was inside, or out of extreme coincidental pure bad luck, someone anonymous bad was sitting there on the kerb and decided to rip William off the drive.

I think it's an assumption to say that only one person knew.
The family have made it clear that the Thursday arrival was a surprise that others didn't know about. But I don't think it's possible that nobody knew about the trip as a whole.

A Spiderman toy was one of the items investigators seized from the car of Bill Spedding, the person of interest in the case of missing toddler William Tyrrell, who was wearing the superhero's costume when he disappeared.
The 63-year-old whitegoods repairman is reported to have had the figurine in his work van on the day the then three-year-old went missing from his grandmother's Kendall home on the mid north coast of New South Wales in September.
When questioned about the doll, his wife Margaret told police it was gifted to him by a four-year-old child 'to keep him company when he was driving', according to the Daily Telegraph.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ng-toddler-William-Tyrrell.html#ixzz3luDRWdPE

Which 4yo child would give that pretty toy to someone other? And why at all? Because the "repair-grandpa" had been so very nice to him? And why did BS take the toy? Certainly there would have been an excuse with friendly wording, why you can not accept the gift from a little 4yo child.

I can't recall - when was BS's car first searched? Wasn't it months later? How do they know the toy was there when William went missing? I assume BS said 'a kid gave me that years ago, it's been there since then'.

You're right though, when a 4 year old gives you something, you gratefully thank them - but later say 'you can keep it', or sneakily give it back to them.
The only exception would be if it was a bday / Father's Day gift.

Hi, morning, unfortunately, can’t find a better satellite image like the one Makara had previously.

The red line is where I previously posted in this thread #16, the best escape route for abduction.

The two crosses are my understanding of where the two cars are parked.

The yellow line – when I go to Google Map, stand at where the cars are parked, I drag my view towards the Tyrell’s home, I felt that where the two cars parked is at the best view but keeping the maximum distance of where WT was playing, running out from the backyard.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• cars (2).png
    cars (2).png
    806 KB · Views: 225
  • best view2.png
    best view2.png
    828.2 KB · Views: 226
  • abduct eg.jpg
    abduct eg.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 216
Condolences Puggle. Ive messaged you a screen shot with ED Falcon & towball
Or are you referring the Commodore WAGON & Black Skoda thingy?
So sorry to hear that Puggle. Condolences to you and take care.

Im not disagreeing, but wouldnt it look suss not parking at a clients driveway, instead parking to the side in no where, walking in the back the house unannounced?

If the washing machine was at the rear the house, then possibly drive up on the grass for easy access to the laundry? Thats a massive risk looking to the rear.

Hi, morning, unfortunately, can&#8217;t find a better satellite image like the one Makara had previously.

The red line is where I previously posted in this thread #16, the best escape route for abduction.

The two crosses are my understanding of where the two cars are parked.

The yellow line &#8211; when I go to Google Map, stand at where the cars are parked, I drag my view towards the Tyrell&#8217;s home, I felt that where the two cars parked is at the best view but keeping the maximum distance of where WT was playing, running out from the backyard.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

What Google images are you referring to Puggle?

Sadly I agree, I think every appeal made by mum or Jubelin was to a specific person. I hope this persons loyalty does change and she does the right thing.
This is the only way I see this being solved and closure for the family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member