Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What Google images are you referring to Puggle?

Sadly as time goes by, and it has now been 12 months since William disappeared, I really fear for his well being and I won't elaborate any further at this stage. This has to stop! I know that Gary Jubelin and his team are working around the clock with this case but it's driving us all crazy. I can only imagine what the investigators are feeling.

I've had the distinct impression that all of the more recent appeals from William's parents and Jubelin's media interviews are addressed to a particular person and I feel strongly that person is a woman. This is my opinion only.

Very much agree re the appeals to a particular person...I think the comment about 'Australia will wrap its arms around you' and the placement (strategic?) of the billboards all point to that. I also think a woman although I have reservations as to who it is. May be someone who we dont even know of yet.

No, it has never been reported that William is autistic. I'm sure that if that is the case his family and the police would most certainly have mentioned it.

This came up due to a comment I think Manny made and it was ambiguous and taken the wrong way. Manny later clarified it. Not autistic.

On the anniversary of Williams disappearance.... it makes me angry even typing those words.....12 months guys!!! hell...no way would I have thought we'd still be here discussing William...

Sadly we are..... Time for reflection...what did we miss?....now we have info on the THREE vehicles...

If the recent Google images of those two cars are related???....not saying they are....but if they were...I can say that those vehicles are placed not too far parked in a driveway on Laurieton Comboyne road...on the left hand side.

Yes I saw that image as well. That property also looks like it has rear access behind the petrol station.

Hi everyone had to have a break from reading posts and looking at those cars my eyes were going blurry. Have a lot to catch up on.
I was wondering does anyone know if it was reported whether anyone was home at 30 Benaroon Drive that morning?

This came up due to a comment I think Manny made and it was ambiguous and taken the wrong way. Manny later clarified it. Not autistic.

Yep thanks Wexford. I was speaking purely theoretically (I said "if"). I realize no 2 autistic kids are the same but it peaked my interest given I have children on the spectrum and one of the victims of assault from either AJ or PB was a girl with Asperger’s

Has anyone been able to dig up any more information on AJ besides what MSM have published? Seems we were able to get so much on BS. I can't even get the basics on this other POI.

Do you have anything that says AJ is a POI in WT's case please.
Also, was AJ a grandparent raising a grandchild or is this different to the grandparent group link.

Has anyone been able to dig up any more information on AJ besides what MSM have published? Seems we were able to get so much on BS. I can't even get the basics on this other POI.

Also, the spiderman toy raises no questions for me, I regularly receive little special gifts from children, ones that they treasure, I think it's something some children do to keep a connection with special people in their lives. If they knew William or about him, they would likely have had a fireman sam toy or truckk as bait, imo.

What Google images are you referring to Puggle?

Sadly as time goes by, and it has now been 12 months since William disappeared, I really fear for his well being and I won't elaborate any further at this stage. This has to stop! I know that Gary Jubelin and his team are working around the clock with this case but it's driving us all crazy. I can only imagine what the investigators are feeling.

I've had the distinct impression that all of the more recent appeals from William's parents and Jubelin's media interviews are addressed to a particular person and I feel strongly that person is a woman. This is my opinion only.

BBM
Couldn't agree with you more, Makara. William - alive - is a huge liability for anyone.

Though, on the other hand, it has been a year since William disappeared. That is a quarter of his life, if he did make it to 4 years old. How different would he look now? How well would he remember his family? How brain-washed would he be? How integrated would he be into the potential dark and seedy world he may have been forced to enter?

Heartbreaking.

It seems it was flawless, hardly any mistake.

I agree. It was either planned with absolute precision OR the perpetrator(s) was just incredibly lucky to have gotten away with the crime. The former seems so much more likely? IMO

Do you have anything that says AJ is a POI in WT's case please.
Also, was AJ a grandparent raising a grandchild or is this different to the grandparent group link.

Also, the spiderman toy raises no questions for me, I regularly receive little special gifts from children, ones that they treasure, I think it's something some children do to keep a connection with special people in their lives. If they knew William or about him, they would likely have had a fireman sam toy or truckk as bait, imo.

Makara posted this in thread 15 when I asked if AJ was a named POI

WS Forum Moderator
Another William Tyrrell person of interest

SEPTEMBER 12, 2015 12:00AM
<modsnipping myself> This article is now behind a paywall.

Paraphrasing - Anthony Jones, a 59 year old former truck driver, has pleaded guilty to the aggravated sexual assault of a girl aged 11 and will be sentenced on Monday.

A year to the day after William disappeared another person of interest, previously unidentified, has been revealed. Although police have privately identified several persons of interest, the only one publicly named until now was Bill Spedding.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...c3b82917e14a83
Last edited by Makara; 09-15-2015 at 02:32 AM.

Better be alive. A whole lot more @$#$% storm if he isnt.

If they find the person responsible, and WT is not alive. I don't think it is a good idea to be alive yourself. Thats why they have Max in prison to protect them from other prisoners. A RATHER SOLITARY LIFE TO LIVE. So much so they end up neckin themself as soon as hey can struggle to find a noose.

BBM
Couldn't agree with you more, Makara. William - alive - is a huge liability for anyone.

I think the older photo of William on the wall to the right behind Jubelin in the 60min episode is a photo posted anonymously to Jubelin to show William was still around therefore Jubelin saying they had no information William was not alive. Then the parents making the appeal speaking to that person/s

That photo was on the board for a reason and my guess would be someone being able to recognise his surroundings-the stickers, wall hanging etc.

One thing that struck me as odd was BS saying "I never did anything to HURT William Tyrrell" my immediate reaction was "who said anything about William being HURT"

There's way too much going on at the same time in the investigation-William missing, POI, peadophile rings, historical investigations, removing children, cars now onboard and that's what we know now. What don't we know? a logistical nightmare.

I think the older photo is taken from a video or a Skype session

Unless you are coached prior and (if the report is correct because let's face it, media do edit stuff to suit the idea they want to portray) how do we know what words we would use?

I think the older photo of William on the wall to the right behind Jubelin in the 60min episode is a photo posted anonymously to Jubelin to show William was still around therefore Jubelin saying they had no information William was not alive. Then the parents making the appeal speaking to that person/s

That photo was on the board for a reason and my guess would be someone being able to recognise his surroundings-the stickers, wall hanging etc.

One thing that struck me as odd was BS saying "I never did anything to HURT William Tyrrell" my immediate reaction was "who said anything about William being HURT"

There's way too much going on at the same time in the investigation-William missing, POI, peadophile rings, historical investigations, removing children, cars now onboard and that's what we know now. What don't we know? a logistical nightmare.

I think it's an assumption to say that only one person knew.
The family have made it clear that the Thursday arrival was a surprise that others didn't know about. But I don't think it's possible that nobody knew about the trip as a whole.

Might be there was really no one knew the family arrival on Thursday but somebody do know the family was there on Friday, at least BS might had got a voice message from mum that morning about repairing the washing machine.

Im not disagreeing, but wouldnt it look suss not parking at a clients driveway, instead parking to the side in no where, walking in the back the house unannounced?

If the washing machine was at the rear the house, then possibly drive up on the grass for easy access to the laundry? Thats a massive risk looking to the rear.

But the perpetrator(s) had no clients there, to park at someone's driveway when you have nothing to do with them, would that made themselves more obvious? What if the home owner walked out and check? They can pretended to be potential buyer inspecting the empty block of land or track hiker.

Looking from that distance, might be approx. 50m away from the house, would that be enough to feel yourself invisible?

I've often noticed this, ie that one could interpret things he says as being specifically worded to avoid actually lying. "I never did anything to hurt William Tyrrell" doesn't mean he wasn't involved, but it's not a lie if William wasn't hurt.

Also his statement going on and on about the "Tyrrell house". Even if he didn't know about William's history (about which we can't go into any detail, but most here know the relevant info in that regard), he would DEFINITELY know that grandma's name is not Tyrrell as she was one of his customers, so to say "I never went to the Tyrrell house that day" is completely true.

Could be coincidence ("Tyrrell house" just used to ensure everyone knows what he's talking about, or he's been told by legal counsel to use that name so as not to release names that haven't been mentioned in MM), or very careful wording by someone intent on ensuring they cannot be said (or seen, via body language etc, which would also give another reason, aside from reading, why he never looked at the camera) to be lying.

I think it's an assumption to say that only one person knew.
The family have made it clear that the Thursday arrival was a surprise that others didn't know about. But I don't think it's possible that nobody knew about the trip as a whole.
I agree. There would be others that would be aware of the trip. Neighbours to collect mail, work colleagues, childcare etc. This is where I feel the six degrees of separation comes in. Someone knows someone who knows someone etc.

This would mean a third party tipped off.

Windows down, were they laying down in seats or looking through from boot, back middle seat down using rear-vision mirrors to look out car windows without appearing to be in the vehicle?

Were windows half down or fully down?

I do wonder whether there was a spotter? A second or third person up by the cemetery boundary looking at adults in the house to ensure where they were at any point during the abduction?

Someone could appear to be looking at a vacant property, but the vehicles were there for some time. I don't believe anyone gave us an approximate time here of how long the two cars were there.

But the perpetrator(s) had no clients there, to park at someone's driveway when you have nothing to do with them, would that made themselves more obvious? What if the home owner walked out and check? They can pretended to be potential buyer inspecting the empty block of land or track hiker.
Looking from that distance, might be approx. 50m away from the house, would that be enough to feel yourself invisible?

Surely parents would have squared this away with police within the 12 month period? Police said categorically no? GAPA knowledge maybe Louise Piglet?
Code:
louisepiglet;12066468
BBM

I agree. There would be others that would be aware of the trip. Neighbours to collect mail, work colleagues, childcare etc. This is where I feel the six degrees of separation comes in. Someone knows someone who knows someone etc.

tyrell_house_movement.jpg

Nup, can only look back with rear-vision mirror. Still could be laid down in front seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13