Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT but can I add that no 2 kids with ASD are the same. My son wouldn't have happily gone without a fight with anyone at that age or even now. He disliked strangers even more than he did us. Thankfully that has passed now lol. I'd never heard it suggested before that he did have autism?

<modsnip> It's never been said by anyone involved with the case that he has ASD, so I would assume he doesn't (or, at least, not diagnosed).

I think the older photo of William on the wall to the right behind Jubelin in the 60min episode is a photo posted anonymously to Jubelin to show William was still around therefore Jubelin saying they had no information William was not alive. Then the parents making the appeal speaking to that person/s

That photo was on the board for a reason and my guess would be someone being able to recognise his surroundings-the stickers, wall hanging etc.

Personally i don't think William looks any older in that picture, and I think it's just one that his family provided to the investigators, along with all the others. I think it makes more sense to go along with the simplest explanation rather than make up elaborate back-stories about it based on no evidence. JMO.

Personally i don't think William looks any older in that picture, and I think it's just one that his family provided to the investigators, along with all the others. I think it makes more sense to go along with the simplest explanation rather than make up elaborate back-stories about it based on no evidence. JMO.

Agree, Raymonde. We discussed this photo a few threads back, just after the recent 60 Minutes interview. I have a further thought to add to my original one. This photo may have been supplied to investigators by other family members with whom William had access visits.

Asthma is manageable with over the counter Ventolin, no prescription needed. I hope they bought him one.

This would mean a third party tipped off.

I do wonder whether there was a spotter? A second or third person up by the cemetery boundary looking at adults in the house to ensure where they were at any point during the abduction?

It would made it sounds like the perpetrator(s) are so sophisticated/organised to have another spotter at the other angle (looking at adults in the house) and communicate through mobile phone. I did wonder if there was another person letting the abductor know that the adult was not coming out after WT yet as it feels like the abductor know what was happening on the other side.

Personally, I think there was no other angle spotter, just don’t feel like the perpetrator had gone into that careful detail, doubt if he had got that resources and might be it is not easy for a spotter standing at another angle without anyone else noticed.

I rather think that the perpetrator had took the risk of speculating that the mum would not be coming out so soon. The perpetrator might had already studied the mum and children playing behavior pattern from that long distance view. They can tell the mum is not going to be running out (so soon).

I am speculating that the car(s) might have then driven up to where I said is the best abduction route just right before WT was took.

attachment.php

Attachments

• abduct eg.jpg
    abduct eg.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 345
Asthma is manageable with over the counter Ventolin, no prescription needed. I hope they bought him one.

Except when the proverbial hits the fan. A friend from school spent time in and out of hospital as a kid with asthma and now another friend is going through the same thing with her daughter. It can be difficult to manage in some sufferers, even fatal. If WT's asthma ever became hard to manage I do wonder if they'd do the right thing and take him to hospital.

And if they took tremendous risks, mistakes were almost certainly made.
"It does seem that this was an opportunistic crime and when somebody makes that kind of impulsive decision, mistakes are made and it's those kind of mistakes that the investigation is focusing on," Dr Yule said.

Here we all are a year later with no suspect (POIs yes, but that's not the same thing) and no William. I think they've actually executed their plan (by plan I mean even a plan they made up as they went along, I'm not insinuating prior planning because who knows) quite remarkably well so far.

I'm confident it will all unravel along the way - hopefully William will be found safe before long - but if they were that terrible at this, he'd have been found long ago.

Just want to say I'm sorry for your loss Puggle :( I feel for you. Take care x

I agree. There would be others that would be aware of the trip. Neighbours to collect mail, work colleagues, childcare etc. This is where I feel the six degrees of separation comes in. Someone knows someone who knows someone etc.

Perhaps the children didn't attend child care on Fridays and parents may have had flexible working arrangements eg. work from home some days. If they planned on returning on the Sunday they may not have bothered with arranging for mail collection. It's possible that they told nobody about the trip, it's certainly been emphasized a number of times. It seems that police really want that snippet of info out there IMO.

Puggle I'm thinking of you and so sorry for your family's loss xx manny it's all good I thought I must have just missed something :)

Might be there was really no one knew the family arrival on Thursday but somebody do know the family was there on Friday, at least BS might had got a voice message from mum that morning about repairing the washing machine.

If my washing machine had been broken and I would have expected visit on Friday by a family including 2 young children (more dirty laundry), I would have made the repair order urgently and would have told BS. Especially when I was friends with BS.

If my washing machine had been broken and I would have expected visit on Friday by a family including 2 young children (more dirty laundry), I would have made the repair order urgently and would have told BS. Especially when I was friends with BS.

BBM Has it been reported that they were friends? Or do you have suspicions of your own?

I have never read anything about WTs GM or FM being "friends" with BS.

(Does anyone else think of bull***** whenever they see BS? ha ha)

The two cars are definitely different. The one
At the lights is a commodore and the one in the driveway is a ford falcon

Thanks for that, now that I am looking for the difference in the rear of the cars, I can see it. Does the police picture give any indication to you as to what type of station wagon it might be? I didn't think the dark car was a close match for the 2nd car as it was too dark and has a spoiler. There was someone on here who felt the grey/green car was a carolla, and the picture they used as a reference was a much better match. IMO

If you feel any relevance....even slightly ... remote and worthy of consideration please report to crime stoppers... I 'm out...for a few days...and my head is not square ATM...death in the immediate family...

*advertiser censored* Puggle

so sorry puggle *advertiser censored*

BBM Has it been reported that they were friends? Or do you have suspicions of your own?

I have wondered that before. It's a small area. I don't believe it has ever been mentioned though in MSM. Or if not actually friends, connected via friends/word of mouth. I need my washing machine fixed, do you know anyone??

Totally agree.

"Originally Posted by Bohemian Thread #14

(snipped by me for brevity)

Further to the two cars seen on Benaroon Drive.

(also snipped by me for brevity)"

Update: I haven't forgotten about you frogwell. I have an appointment to see my friendly local panel beater tomorrow morning (they were run off their feet today as it's school holidays here next week). They are more than happy to try and help ID make and model of the white station wagon and grey sedan seen parked in Benaroon Drive on the day William disappeared.

Now I know how real investigators feel. Finding out information sometimes feels like wading waist deep through mud - you don't get anywhere quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3