Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
#966 Karinna

It seems that the historical abuse charges are related to the two children in the Spedding household, being that Spedding was married to Hillsley's sister, making him Hillsley's brother in law. That being the case the little girl's were either Spedding's biological children or his step children. Maybe that is why he thought it was ok. to contact one of them? It has never been stated in msm to my knowledge that Spedding was their father.

I need to put this out there... we know from the last hearing on the historical abuse charges against BS that his defense put forward that BS named Hillsley as the perpetrator of this crime.

Regardless if the little girls in the historical abuse charges against BS were BS's biological or step children the following must be asked.. why would a father figure living in a household in which two little girls were admitted to hospital with horrific injuries resulting from sexual assault remain silent??

This beggars belief - no family man I know would stand aside in this instance.

#966 Karinna

It seems that the historical abuse charges are related to the two children in the Spedding household, being that Spedding was married to Hillsley's sister, making him Hillsley's brother in law. That being the case the little girl's were either Spedding's biological children or his step children. Maybe that is why he thought it was ok. to contact one of them? It has never been stated in msm to my knowledge that Spedding was their father.

I need to put this out there... we know from the last hearing on the historical abuse charges against BS that his defense put forward that BS named Hillsley as the perpetrator of this crime.

Regardless if the little girls in the historical abuse charges against BS were BS's biological or step children the following must be asked.. why would a father figure living in a household in which two little girls were admitted to hospital with horrific injuries resulting from sexual assault remain silent??

I don't understand... How do you know he was silent about it?

#966 Karinna

I don't think their was anything that ever said the children were in the Spedding home? If he was not the perpetrator then how would he know about the crime? Except for when the children disclosed it so it was known so why would that mean he was silent? He would know no more then them. I'm sorry I don't agree with this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know most rely on Google Earth, but here's a zoomed in aerial from nearmap.com of just the house (Sept 19 2014). Just putting it up so people can scribble on it.

Attachments

• House.jpg
    House.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 132
I had a bit of a brainwave last night. We know that there were children, note the plural, living with BS at the time of the disappearance. We know BS lived at Bonny Hills and that the alleged coffee location is 'across the road from the school' at Laurieton. The distance between these two locations is 10.8km or 17 minutes by car. Walking it would be 2 hours and 15 minutes.

So: Based on the distance between home and the school I would assume the children would be driven to school
If: BS was indeed at the coffee shop at 1030 AND had driven the kids to school - what did he do between drop off (say 830am) and coffee at 1030am?
My argument being:
SOMEONE had to drop those kids off at school.
SOMEONE could not be driving a van as there would not be enough seats to accommodate all of them.
If I remember correctly MS had had leg? surgery around that time. So I'm assuming it was BS dropping them off.

So he drops them off. It's 10kms, 17 minutes drive, I would assume on a good day. In my opinion you don't just drop off the kids, go home and somehow end up back in the same location approximately two hours later, it seems illogical to me. Too much driving for little gain. More logically you do the drop off, GO SOMEWHERE, and then go back to the school at the assembly time.

So the question is WHERE? Where could he go between drop off and the assembly? ...........

And while I think of it HOW did MS get to the café? Assuming she was even there that day at that time? It would make sense if she had tagged along on school drop off. Doesn't make sense to wait at home to be picked up to then return to the same location.

SO if she's with him .... well that makes things interesting
AND if she's not .... where was SHE between drop off and coffee/assembly and how did she get there?

Grey car right there! Could it be the same car on Benaroon?

I know most rely on Google Earth, but here's a zoomed in aerial from nearmap.com of just the house (Sept 19 2014). Just putting it up so people can scribble on it.

So: Based on the distance between home and the school I would assume the children would be driven to school

They might bus it. In my own personal experience (my own childhood + friends and family who still live in areas like that) in areas like that kids tend to get the bus.

I had a bit of a brainwave last night. We know that there were children, note the plural, living with BS at the time of the disappearance. We know BS lived at Bonny Hills and that the alleged coffee location is 'across the road from the school' at Laurieton. The distance between these two locations is 10.8km or 17 minutes by car. Walking it would be 2 hours and 15 minutes.

If: BS was indeed at the coffee shop at 1030 AND had driven the kids to school - what did he do between drop off (say 830am) and coffee at 1030am?
My argument being:
SOMEONE could not be driving a van as there would not be enough seats to accommodate all of them.
If I remember correctly MS had had leg? surgery around that time. So I'm assuming it was BS dropping them off.

So he drops them off. It's 10kms, 17 minutes drive, I would assume on a good day. In my opinion you don't just drop off the kids, go home and somehow end up back in the same location approximately two hours later, it seems illogical to me. Too much driving for little gain. More logically you do the drop off, GO SOMEWHERE, and then go back to the school at the assembly time.

So the question is WHERE? Where could he go between drop off and the assembly? ...........

And while I think of it HOW did MS get to the café? Assuming she was even there that day at that time? It would make sense if she had tagged along on school drop off. Doesn't make sense to wait at home to be picked up to then return to the same location.

AND if she's not .... where was SHE between drop off and coffee/assembly and how did she get there?

I hope the following information helps with your train of thought:

If they were dropped off at a Laurieton school and didn't travel on the school bus leaving Bonny Hills at around 8:00am.

Port Macquarie Busways School Bus Timetables (downloadable .pdf files):

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&s...tables&usg=AFQjCNHyiN9ngKrndssprGGsj7qUyczo4w

From the timetable, it looks like Laurieton schools start their classes closer to 9:00am than 8:30am.

MOD ALERT: Please stop sleuthing individual addresses shown on Google Maps etc. These addresses have not been mentioned by police as places of interest. Just imagine if it was your house someone was sleuthing in regard to this case. If you think the vehicles you've found in Google Maps may be of interest, contact the police or Crimestoppers.

My argument being:

I'm so onboard with you're theory. I think BS was not in his work van that day but his wife's and all photos of their cars have disappeared from the net.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My argument being:

We always just stay till assembly starts..

Poor little guy, he had a bad start in life, found a loving family and then this.
It's just not bloody fair is it!?!

My argument being:

Yes MS whereabouts and how she got from a to b will be interesting.

A friend told Daily Mail Australia that Mr Spedding went to his Laurieton office on Bold St on the morning of September 12.
He had received a part needed to fix William's grandmother's washing machine, after attending the Kendall home three days earlier for a quote, and attempted to ring her to make an appointment.
The friend said Mr Spedding then went to go meet his wife for coffee at Buzz Cafe, 140m away from his office on the opposite side of the street.

The friend said Mr Spedding and his wife then walked across the road to Laurieton Public School to attend a presentation for their grandson.
He told Daily Mail Australia Mr Spedding said he had also attended the presentation with a family friend who was taking photos.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...down-thanks-family-support.html#ixzz3m01NHkM6

That's an alibi - cant understand why he is a POI.
I wish BS would clarify where he was - not where he wasn't.

I guess MS electronic footprints could be determined.

Because I'm not able to find a link, I will take my statement back, BS and GM were/are friends.

A friend told Daily Mail Australia that Mr Spedding went to his Laurieton office on Bold St on the morning of September 12.
He had received a part needed to fix William's grandmother's washing machine, after attending the Kendall home three days earlier for a quote, and attempted to ring her to make an appointment.
The friend said Mr Spedding then went to go meet his wife for coffee at Buzz Cafe, 140m away from his office on the opposite side of the street.

The friend said Mr Spedding and his wife then walked across the road to Laurieton Public School to attend a presentation for their grandson.
He told Daily Mail Australia Mr Spedding said he had also attended the presentation with a family friend who was taking photos.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...down-thanks-family-support.html#ixzz3m01NHkM6

That's an alibi - cant understand why he is a POI.
I wish BS would clarify where he was - not where he wasn't.

I guess MS electronic footprints could be determined.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...308929078?sv=50f61f2b18637671481cf55bb05ad25c
But, he told his friend Colin *Youngberry, he never went to Kendall that day and was with his wife in Laurieton attending a school function instead. Youngberry says Bill and *Margaret Spedding had a coffee afterwards and that Bill’s bank records show he was in Laurieton at the time William disappeared.

Yes MS whereabouts and how she got from a to b will be interesting.

I was just about to ask whether BS or MS like most proud grandparents had taken photos on their own phones/cameras of their grandson receiving his presentation. Now that you have said a 'family friend' (Colin, I assume) was taking the photos .... hmm, well that would only would prove Colin was there.

After seeing those helpful Google Earth images of the back of the house and balcony, what strikes me is that it's quite a distance from there to the road. Willaim's FM gave the impression that he would not venture very far. Would the abductor(s) had to have been in the surrounding garden/area of the house in order to take William? If not, how did they lure him so far from the house? If they did snatch him quickly I wonder why there were no screams heard? It seems a very bold move to creep up and snatch him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...308929078?sv=50f61f2b18637671481cf55bb05ad25c
But, he told his friend Colin *Youngberry, he never went to Kendall that day and was with his wife in Laurieton attending a school function instead. Youngberry says Bill and *Margaret Spedding had a coffee afterwards and that Bill’s bank records show he was in Laurieton at the time William disappeared.

LOL ..... I have to keep reminding myself that this after BS's home and business were raided and previously been interviewed by police.

I wonder if BS friend Colin spoke to the police before the raids or just the media after? hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody