Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I travel to visit relatives, I take enough clothing to last the entire trip but if the need or opportunity arises that I have to wash, I would do so, otherwise, not a problem, is the FM a friend of BS? I have not seen a reference to that before.
If my washing machine had been broken and I would have expected visit on Friday by a family including 2 young children (more dirty laundry), I would have made the repair order urgently and would have told BS. Especially when I was friends with BS.

Experts from the Behavioural Science Team have been assessing the behaviour and personality characteristics of all suspects to pinpoint anyone capable of abducting William.

The experts were brought in soon after the three-year-old William vanished on September 12.

Det-Insp Jubelin, who is leading the investigation, said the team had given investigators a different perspective on potential suspects.

“They’ve been examining anyone we identify as needing to be looked at more closely.

“Like in the Tyrrell matter, where we believe it’s a stranger abduction, there are certain conclusions that can be drawn from a psychological perspective.”

Det-Insp Jubelin said criminal psychologists were rarely used in homicide investigations and only on request from detectives on the case.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-paedophile-ring/story-fnpn118l-1227309810576

PB and AJ had committed the offences prior to William's disappearance they pleaded guilty.
Were GAPA (other members) already being looked at prior to William's disapearance?

AJ an active pedo was charged 27 September 2014

Mr Spedding had been initially *interviewed by FACS workers on *December 9 last year in an inquiry separate to the Tyrell case.
Following a call from CrimeStoppers, the homicide squad turned their attention on Mr Spedding in mid-*December without knowing about the December 9 FACS inquiry.
http://www.theaustralian.com.au

Does anyone believe that FACS investigation into BS actually commenced in December?
IMO the joint response commenced sooner than has been reported, though first contact with BS by Facs may not have been until Dec.
An active pedo who just happened to be a previous neighbour and probably still friend of the washing machine repair man that was due at the very house a child disappeared.
The repairman that we now know missed/ignored a call from the child's mother.
The repairman that may or may not have phoned back on the morning/afternoon or maybe not called back at all.
The repairman that inconsistencies in his alibi.
The repairman thats call log had been wiped for what ever reason.
The repairman that was also a carer of his grandchildren.
The repairman that had come to police attention decades ago in regard to child sexual offences.
The repairman that was the brother in law of a convicted pedo.

Gary Jubelin has been looking for William since day one and took lead of the case in Feb.
Criminal psychologists are rarely used in homicide cases, I am assuming they would be used in most child abuse cases, however.
imo

"Originally Posted by Bohemian Thread #14

(snipped by me for brevity)

Further to the two cars seen on Benaroon Drive.

(also snipped by me for brevity)"

Update: I haven't forgotten about you frogwell. I have an appointment to see my friendly local panel beater tomorrow morning (they were run off their feet today as it's school holidays here next week). They are more than happy to try and help ID make and model of the white station wagon and grey sedan seen parked in Benaroon Drive on the day William disappeared.

Now I know how real investigators feel. Finding out information sometimes feels like wading waist deep through mud - you don't get anywhere quickly.

That's so cool that they want to help. I think a lot of people on here ought to go get their licenses, they are that dedicated and then we could also easily access stuff that is hard to get our hands on.

Experts from the Behavioural Science Team have been assessing the behaviour and personality characteristics of all suspects to pinpoint anyone capable of abducting William.

The experts were brought in soon after the three-year-old William vanished on September 12.

Det-Insp Jubelin, who is leading the investigation, said the team had given investigators a different perspective on potential suspects.

“They’ve been examining anyone we identify as needing to be looked at more closely.

“Like in the Tyrrell matter, where we believe it’s a stranger abduction, there are certain conclusions that can be drawn from a psychological perspective.”

Det-Insp Jubelin said criminal psychologists were rarely used in homicide investigations and only on request from detectives on the case.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-paedophile-ring/story-fnpn118l-1227309810576

PB and AJ had committed the offences for which they pleaded guilty prior to Williams disappearance.
Were GAPA (other members) already being looked at prior to William's disapearance?

Mr Spedding had been initially *interviewed by FACS workers on *December 9 last year in an inquiry separate to the Tyrell case.
Following a call from CrimeStoppers, the homicide squad turned their attention on Mr Spedding in mid-*December without knowing about the December 9 FACS inquiry.

Does anyone believe that FACS investigation into BS actually commenced in December?
IMO the joint response commenced sooner than has been reported, though first contact with BS by Facs may not have been until Dec.
An active pedo who just happened to be a previous neighbour and probably still friend of the washing machine repair man that was due at the very house a child disappeared.
The repairman that may or may not have phoned back on the morning/afternoon or maybe not called back at all.
The repairman that had come to police attention decades ago in regard to child sexual offences.

Gary Jubelin has been looking for William since day one and took lead of the case in Feb.
Criminal psychologists are rarely used in homicide cases, I am assuming they would be used in most child abuse cases, however.
imo

I only believe the things I have actually heard the police say, nothing that is written by anyone else in the media because they tend to change the wording enough to make it seem more sinister unless it is s direct quote.
If the police say they didn't investigate Spedding prior to that date, I expect it to be the truth, call me naïve? I don't think we can hold BS responsible for his x having a convicted murderer and child sex offender living with her children, I think his parents may also be at fault for that.

Christ Smith of 2GB (Sydney) radio will be playing his interview with William's parents tomorrow afternoon. He played a snippet of the interview this afternoon, it touched on their 24/7 pain of not knowing. Mum said that IF we had a body we'd know but the not knowing is overwhelming.
Chris Smith said the interview will also be touching on the pain the trolls are causing.

There should be a podcast after the airing.

When I think about those unsuccessful attempted abductions, the perpetrators seems usually can get away and never be found, I wonder how much more difficult this is in WT’s case when there is basically no witness, except the mother witnessed some cars at a very far distance. With the unsuccessful attempted abduction, at least the victim witnessed the perpetrator’s face and car at a close range. Oh, dear!

Just thinking about the speeding car and the parking cars. Just wondering if these car owners might have had speeding fine or parking fine. Don’t think these people are the good behavior type. Wondering if the police can find out any cars with those models got a fine in the area between 2013 - 2015.

I only believe the things I have actually heard the police say, nothing that is written by anyone else in the media because they tend to change the wording enough to make it seem more sinister unless it is s direct quote.
If the police say they didn't investigate Spedding prior to that date, I expect it to be the truth, call me naïve? I don't think we can hold BS responsible for his x having a convicted murderer and child sex offender living with her children, I think his parents may also be at fault for that.

the homicide squad turned their attention on Mr Spedding in mid-*December without knowing about the December 9 FACS inquiry.

They turned their attention ON not turned their attention to.

Ive just had a thought. If William was picked up and carried, would the dogs still be able to track a scent?

Williams mother would know if he had a Spiderman toy. If the Spiderman fell down the back of a seat in a panic? One thing missing, the child. The child is somewhere.

Very funny, yes, what kind of a child would give away a toy? And give away a popular toy?

If the scent is lost at a point then hes left the ground which indicates....

We don't know what they did but what other smells did the dogs pick up?

Ive just had a thought. If William was picked up and carried, would the dogs still be able to track a scent?

Unfortunately wrong topic I thnk. Possibly Puggle found white station Wagon not far away in Kew.

There has been some confusion. I think Puggle was thinking about the Bung case? Or considering two separate vehicles in the area being white station wagons. 60 minutes image is a white station wagon.

White Station wagon in Kendall with pop of 880 people. White Station wagon in Kew with population of 23,876. For a database query, that's not a big number
If vehicle respray may not show up in database original colour

The two cars are definitely different. The one
At the lights is a commodore and the one in the driveway is a ford falcon

70 metre radius from back door. Each step you take is 750mm about 2 steps a second, 4km p/h

tyrell-vehicles.jpgtyrell-70metre-radius-house.jpg
Image: Google

Attachments

• house-70m-radius.jpg
    house-70m-radius.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 147

PB and AJ had committed the offences prior to William's disappearance they pleaded guilty.

imo

does this statement mean this is a homicide investigation?

I am uncertain what your focus is, why was the homicide squad investigating in December if they believe WT is still alive?

The area would have been contaminated by so many searches before the dogs arrived on the scene.
the homicide squad turned their attention on Mr Spedding in mid-*December without knowing about the December 9 FACS inquiry.

They turned their attention ON not turned their attention to.

does this statement mean this is a homicide investigation?

IMO the investigation is about finding out what happened to William.
He was taken by somebody and there could be a link to a pedo ring operating in the area.
Homicide have carriage of the case.
They have no evidence William is alive or deceased.
Homicide and sexual crime squads working together and chipping away. imo

I am uncertain what your focus is, why was the homicide squad investigating in December if they believe WT is still alive?

The area would have been contaminated by so many searches before the dogs arrived on the scene.

Suspicion.
Hope.

Just hours earlier, it was revealed that William's grandmother asked Spedding, a few days before her grandson disappeared from her garden, to fix her washing machine because she was expecting her family to stay over, The Daily Telegraph reported.
This contradicts reports that her family's visit was unexpected.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-abuse-claims-against-him.html#ixzz3lz9ABSD9

Re friendship BS and GM: I thought I had read about. I will look to find a link ... please be patient. :)

Just hours earlier, it was revealed that William's grandmother asked Spedding, a few days before her grandson disappeared from her garden, to fix her washing machine because she was expecting her family to stay over, The Daily Telegraph reported.
This contradicts reports that her family's visit was unexpected.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-abuse-claims-against-him.html#ixzz3lz9ABSD9

Re friendship BS and GM: I thought I had read about. I will look to find a link ... please be patient. :)

The grandmother knew the family were arriving Friday. The unexpected / surprise was that they arrived on Thursday evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3