Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know many people who drive that each distance each day to get to work in peak hour.

I've done a bit of back and fourth with thought on this too Little Scout..... He may not come across all that smart, but I have wondered if this is an act and he is actually more cunning than people give him credit. It may entirely be my own perception/ suspicion.....little things I noticed...and they may seem trivial. In those first few days when news broke of the raid and him being labelled a POI I noticed he altered his sunglasses....lol...I can hear the chuckles now!!!.... but hear me out... He changed from sharp edged sunglasses that possibly gave an impression of being "cool" to some degree...to the more softer rounded sunglasses that would appear more demur... like a chameleon changing to suit the circumstances....Could I be wrong? Totally...But it's these little subtle changes or behaviours that keep me thinking.....

I often wonder him driving past the Bush search.... it struck me as odd that on the one hand to be claiming to be devastated by the recent events and media speculation - BUT then you go drive by the search site that was advertised in the media ahead of the event telling you exactly when it was going to take place.... was/is he stupid inviting more media speculation attention on himself??....or overly smug??

Yeah, he's either stupid and unlucky or playing the stupid card and guilty. But I just don't think he has the smarts for it. I def think he's a dodgy guy, but there doesn't seem to be any hard evidence tying him to this abduction. Don't most of those sickos hang onto some keepsake of their perversion, like photos for sexual gratification and the like? But LE found nothing to charge him on except some historical claims from decades ago that May or may not have been him. Just never been sold on his guilt, but definitely not convinced of his innocence altogether either.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...ions-relaxed-over-historic-child-sex-offences

In relation to the historic charges against BS "New details revealed today that despite an ongoing exhaustive investigation, the original police file and record of interview are still missing, weakening the Crown's case." BBM

I think if they can't find the transcripts they will risk the case getting thrown out of Court. He had his charges read out today at the arraignment hearing and there is nothing new there, just the charges of his alleged attacks on his ex wife's daughters. So it does all sound rather "iffy" to me. Also his attorney stated he has evidence the girls were coached, and Spedding had been investigated for this crime 30 yrs. ago.

I also find it really strange that something as important as transcripts in a previous criminal case can get lost? I know these kinds of documents/information get archived at the courthouse.

just on the off chance, have you had a look at named POIs' surroundings and those of the search near ghost road at the relevant times/dates?
No I haven't looked beyond this street, mainly because the dates available on nearmap don't seem interesting enough. The other reason is a data cap on my subscription. Boo.
29 Jan 2014
19 Sept 2014
31 Oct 2014
8 Sept 2015

No I haven't looked beyond this street, mainly because the dates available on nearmap don't seem interesting enough. The other reason is a data cap on my subscription. Boo.
29 Jan 2014
19 Sept 2014
31 Oct 2014
8 Sept 2015

ty richieswan if you or others think anything further is worth looking at please let me know as i have a mate with subscription

<snipped by me for brevity>

B. Targeted Abduction. May mean William is more likely to be alive. Also a possibility he wasn't taken by a 'paedophile ring'. Again, the cars are the only possible clues.

1. Someone knows William is at 48 Benaroon Drive and also knows his FD has left.

FD seems to be very fond of his little boy. Is there someone who doesn't like this emotional connection? Maybe someone from the usual residence/home town waiting for an opportunity, when FD/boy are not in town to disguise the relation? - Are there other enemies of FD (not on an emotional level)?

Yes, FD loves William IMO and someone may have resented their relationship. As for the place of residence of this person, or their relationship to William, I have no idea. I don't think any 'revenge theories' mooted regarding William's disappearance hold water; rather someone wanted William for their own personal reasons.

5. William jumps from balcony. (Why?Has he seen someone he knows?) He runs toward them continuing to play 'Daddy Tiger'. Known person picks William up and rapidly walks toward cemetery.

I think, William wasn't able to look in the direction of parking cars when he still was playing on the porch?

All of the occupant(s?) need not conceal themselves in the vehicles, but much closer to GM's former residence. Remember, William was last seen playing near a celery wood tree. (Was known person concealed near there?)<snipped by me for brevity>

My inserts in red ... :)

Thanks for your thoughts, FromGermany, much appreciated. My clarifications and remarks in green.

Also, it has always stuck in my mind that William's FM stated in the recent 60 Minutes interview that she called out "Is Daddy home?" around the time William disappeared. It is well reported FD had not yet arrived back from his Skype meeting. Did the sound(s) of a car(s) enter her subconscious shortly before/at the time? Note FM didn't remember the grey/grey-green sedan and white station wagon had left the street until the day after.

Also, forgot to add that afterwards, there would be three different cars going in three(?) different directions.

btw Happy copying and pasting! :)

Yeah, he's either stupid and unlucky or playing the stupid card and guilty. But I just don't think he has the smarts for it. I def think he's a dodgy guy, but there doesn't seem to be any hard evidence tying him to this abduction. Don't most of those sickos hang onto some keepsake of their perversion, like photos for sexual gratification and the like? But LE found nothing to charge him on except some historical claims from decades ago that May or may not have been him. Just never been sold on his guilt, but definitely not convinced of his innocence altogether either.

To be fair ..... he must have some smarts as he has been a private business owner in the past with some success... and he has proven history of attempting to diversify and take career risks by opening a pawn broking business... These things make me think he is possibly quite clever as many people aren't even game to take on the risky business of self ownship...so credit to him.

Yeah I'm not sure about the historical sex abuse charges..... I thought early on this was just a strategic move by police to put pressure on him to crack..

The rebuttal by Colin in the media stating that this (The claims) are the work of a vexatious ex partner (Ex wife).... I could see that 28 years ago...for the sake of wanting to keep him away from her children....But to go along with it now - when there is no motive (Kids are now adults) makes no sense whatsoever ..... so Colin's statement appears to me personally to be illogical. But then again I am thinking it wasn't even his ex ofr the kids that brought the charges against him....I think the police took that upon themselves...so..yeah probably most likely strategy employed in their investigation.

As I said I keep tooing and frowing... If he is innocent then my heart bleeds for him and his Family - As there is no way to go back from the damage that has been done to his life....

Personally If I went with my own common sense and forgot about all the other fluff..... I'd say there was a good chance he did take him on a spur of the moment decision... and sadly...I think William was lost to this world very quickly... I have a few areas (Geographically) that I think he may have been taken too... paedophiles are opportunists...they do things slyly and quickly to avoid detection, instant gratification is what they are about... I don't think William went far...

Do you mean something like a ...... spiderman toy possibly

O/T South Africa

http://www.politicsweb.co.za/iservi...il&utm_term=0_a86f25db99-f986d1207d-140194665

"Monster in my house!"

She told Daily Sun that on Saturday she had been working in the kitchen when she realised her seven-year-old child was missing. &#8220;It was getting dark and my son and I started looking for her. &#8220;But then a young man arrived at the house with my daughter on his back. &#8220;She was dusty and crying but I thought she may have fallen and I didn&#8217;t worry because I was just so happy my girl was back.&#8221;
The polite young man told the mum and her son (27) he had found the girl on the street looking lost. He said he questioned her and brought her home. &#8220;But while he was still in my house I realised my child&#8217;s tooth was missing and that made me suspicious,&#8221; said the mother.
The mother spoke to her child and the little girl said she had gone to visit her gogo. The suspect stopped her on her way home, dragged her into a nearby field and raped her, the child told her mum. &#8220;When she cried the man held her mouth so tightly with his hand her tooth became loose,&#8221; she said. ....

Thanks for your thoughts, FromGermany, much appreciated. My clarifications and remarks in green.

Also, it has always stuck in my mind that William's FM stated in the recent 60 Minutes interview that she called out "Is Daddy home?" around the time William disappeared. It is well reported FD had not yet arrived back from his Skype meeting. Did the sound(s) of a car(s) enter her subconscious shortly before/at the time? Note FM didn't remember the grey/grey-green sedan and white station wagon had left the street until the day after.

Also, forgot to add that afterwards, there would be three different cars going in three(?) different directions.

The BBM - am I misremembering (as usual) but didn't FM say she heard little William's "rooaar" and she then called out 'Is Daddy home?'....thinking his rooaar was for his Daddy?
I've always wondered who William might have been rooaaring at. imo

The BBM - am I misremembering (as usual) but didn't FM say she heard little William's "rooaar" and she then called out 'Is Daddy home?'....thinking his rooaar was for his Daddy?
I've always wondered who William might have been rooaaring at. imo

It seemed to me it was around the time when FM realised that she couldn't hear William's 'raars' anymore that she called out about his FD. Before or after his 'raars' stopped, I'm not sure. I'll have to go back and watch the interview again or read the transcript. FM's words were one of the things that piqued my interest for a while but I wasn't sure why. Unfortunately, I need to 'let it go...' (God, I never want hear those three words again in my life after 'Frozen'!) and wait for the answer; sometimes for weeks.

http://www.portnews.com.au/story/1001834/4000-fine-for-child-*advertiser censored*-charge/

Really??? ...Good Find!!..... Dunbogan population is what???

Seriously there is something wrong within our judicial system..possibly even within society itself .. a fine is a deterrent to stop a grown man from downloading images of children under the age of 16 engaged in sexual intercourse!!!???

Almost makes me think of revenue raising from speed cameras.... A fricken Joke!!!

If a psychologically damaged individual or an unfortunate is born with the predilection of attraction to children is found they need intense fricken treatment... how is a fricken fine going to do anything????....makes me sick.

Arrr.....all coming back to me now... Yes this guy was caught out cause he accidently dropped/lost his USB stick and the cleaner found it - the cleaner plugged it in and saw the sick images and reported it to the police...

Is there...or can we find any connection between him and the current POI???

https://aussiesexoffenders.wordpress.com/tag/port-macquarie-local-court/

Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
<snipped by me for brevity>

B. Targeted Abduction. May mean William is more likely to be alive. Also a possibility he wasn't taken by a 'paedophile ring'. Again, the cars are the only possible clues.

1. Someone knows William is at 48 Benaroon Drive and also knows his FD has left.

FD seems to be very fond of his little boy. Is there someone who doesn't like this emotional connection? Maybe someone from the usual residence/home town waiting for an opportunity, when FD/boy are not in town to disguise the relation? - Are there other enemies of FD (not on an emotional level)?

Yes, FD loves William IMO and someone may have resented their relationship. As for the place of residence of this person, or their relationship to William, I have no idea. I don't think any 'revenge theories' mooted regarding William's disappearance hold water; rather someone wanted William for their own personal reasons.

Why abducting William on Friday, when the FD has a meeting per skype for only one hour? Why not abducting on Saturday, Sunday? Seems somehow, there was a special reason not only opportunity. And seems, somebody had knowledge about the family time line for this day, not for another day. - I don't think on "revenge" but rather on form of evil jealousy. - All that, if it is not a paedophile who came along with fantasies and desire.

5. William jumps from balcony. (Why?Has he seen someone he knows?) He runs toward them continuing to play 'Daddy Tiger'. Known person picks William up and rapidly walks toward cemetery.

I think, William wasn't able to look in the direction of parking cars when he still was playing on the porch?

All of the occupant(s?) need not conceal themselves in the vehicles, but much closer to GM's former residence. Remember, William was last seen playing near a celery wood tree. (Was known person concealed near there?)<snipped by me for brevity>
bbm= If William jumped from the veranda because he had seen someone, then this "someone" would have been very near the veranda. The "someone" wouldn't have known, that FM was going into the home to make a cup of tea and wasn't able to risk that far ahead, I think. - Another question: Who was at all known to William at grandma's?

bbm= One had to know, why FM asked that question. I for myself find the question ... don't know what ... when FM is making tea (in a big home) and William is playing relatively far away. Did she shout the question?? Was little spiderman roaring or did FM hear cars? Why asking re daddy? :dunno:

My answers no. 2 in red to your formerly green answers.

Puggs, can you make out the 'badge' on the boot (looks like it's in the middle).

Not sure.... was thinking either BMW or Volks Wagon.... It's a rather large badge/emblem...

Makes you wonder though doesn't it..... recent announcement of a grey car at the scene in Benaroon the day of William's abduction... and now some media outlet just happens to pan across the Spedding's home...WHAT...WAIT...THERE'S A GREY CAR IN THEIR DRIVEWAY.....

Hope this is ok to drop here....it's been a long 12 months!!!!...I can't recall (It will come to me eventually)...but I felt this had some relevance at some point in time...and came across this accidentally again tonight in researching/sleuthing Williams case....why it had significance to me...trying hard to remember right now...but it's not forthcoming...If it means nothing...please disregard and keep scrolling.

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2007/12/16/1197740090752.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member