Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like they were onto it fairly quickly. Why are they asking the public for any info. about the vehicles parked in the street 12 mnths. after the fact then i wonder? I'm glad they seized the vehicle so quickly as they would of forensically tested it i would think.

september 16 2015. ie. 10 days ago.

If police had this vehicle seized very early in the case and it's been forensically tested, then if they found any evidence of William wouldn't they have charged AJ with something to do with William's abduction by now? They can always make additional charges as the investigation goes along i would think.

This guy's photo just gives me the creeps.
25db9de9c00314eedbdb74536541c6a2.jpg

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...ting-young-child/story-fni0cx12-1227544057826

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Reminds me of an unfriendlier version of cookie from a country practice :/

Do what you think's best and I'll follow your lead. Remember, Makara is even the boss of me here.

I've already deleted my posts... no biggy...interested how things pan out in the next few days...

september 16 2015. ie. 10 days ago.

This is the post i replied to
(Quote)
Quote Originally Posted by Puggle View Post
Car seized 4 days after William went missing!!!

If police had this vehicle seized very early in the case and it's been forensically tested, then if they found any evidence of William wouldn't they have charged AJ with something to do with William's abduction by now? They can always make additional charges as the investigation goes along i would think.

The article says the station wagon was seized three days after the news broke of the other vehicles....so it's a new (2015) seize of the vehicle.....would be undergoing Testing now...

I had to re read the article too....almost sounded like it was seized a few days after William went missing...

Its all good.....maybe closer to the truth now ???

A friend of the victim’s family, Katrina Cherry, who was in court, said the sentence brought some relief: “There’s one less of him on the street.’’

Ms Cherry said she and Jones’ relatives had been questioned extensively by police investigating William Tyrrell’s disappearance.

http://mobile.news.com.au/national/...-in-tyrrell-case/story-fnii5s3x-1227544386695

Given police knew about these cars very early in the investigation .... I would be very surprised if they did not now almost immediately that Mr AJ owned a car very similar to the one William Mum had described. I am sure at least one family member that had been questioned extensively would have been aware of the type of car AJ drove.

imo.
To me this explains the sudden release of the video Spedding did. He probably seen the sketch of the cars on 60 min and freaked out. Does the other vehicle in the sketch look like his own?

JMO

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Female or male...doesn't matter... I said this 6 months ago...between the two of them ...Auerbach's reports and Nathans images have been instrumental in how this investigation is and has been played out in the media...

I'm going to delete my posts with any reference to both of them shortly......if it's important to helping to find William it's the right thing to do ????? Bohemian??

Where are you going with Auerbach and Nathan Puggle?

I guess I no longer have to follow up on the makes/models/years of the two mystery cars now, do I?

*puts her feet up on the couch and cracks open a coldie* Ahhhh...

The article says the station wagon was seized three days after the news broke of the other vehicles....so it's a new (2015) seize of the vehicle.....would be undergoing Testing now...

I had to re read the article too....almost sounded like it was seized a few days after William went missing...

Its all good.....maybe closer to the truth now ???

Thanks for clarifying Puggle.

Help with what Puggle?

Its ok...I thought one of my posts was weird... with a quote... but it was probably ok..

With the volume of posts coming now following this recent news...mine will be lost there somewhere...its all good.

Puggle xx

This is the post i replied to
(Quote)
Quote Originally Posted by Puggle View Post
Car seized 4 days after William went missing!!!

yes, i know, sorry about that! i was actually trying to quote both of you but my quoting skills aren't the best and it ended up only including your comment.

Its ok...I thought one of my posts was weird... with a quote... but it was probably ok..

With the volume of posts coming now following this recent news...mine will be lost there somewhere...its all good.

Puggle xx

I fixed a broken quote in one of your posts if that's what you're talking about. Gotta watch those quote tags. :wink:

yes, i know, sorry about that! i was actually trying to quote both of you but my quoting skills aren't the best and it ended up only including your comment.

That's okay erinp. And btw :Welcome1:

Welcome erinp. If you need help with anything here, let me know. I'm here to help.

Thinking of William and his family :(

These slimy, filthy monsters, and the cowards that protect them by saying nothing make me sick.

Currently on holidays and just seen the news, whoa! Some catching up to be done....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member