Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not clear how long ago the allegations were made against AJ but it's been reported that he had been sexually molesting the little girl over a two year period. Upon receiving the initial complaint about the sexual abuse AJ would have been investigated by the police and the allegation put to him. AJ pleaded guilty to the charges. There would have been a court hearing (sometime in September 2014) where he was given the opportunity to plead guilty or not guilty before a magistrate. He was jailed on 27 September 2014 and was finally sentenced last week.

If AJ had pleaded not guilty, there would have been a few court mentions, then a committal hearing and then ultimately a trial. The fact that AJ pleaded guilty saved everyone the stress, time and money in having to follow through with a committal hearing and a trial, which may have stretched into years. The fact that he did plead guilty, it was all done and dusted within 12 months instead of 2-3 years.

Since tiny Spider-Man fan William went missing last September 12, two members of GAPA — including the former president — have been charged with indecently assaulting children.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...rance-of-toddler/story-fni0cx4q-1227513475400

Mr Battishall said the men left GAPA as soon as members found out about the alleged assaults,
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...andparent-support-groups-20150905-gjfrug.html

I am trying to find the post in a previous thread that referenced the groups minutes - as to PB stepping down as president due to family reasons.
That was April/May from memory.
Could indicate an approx time of the complaint and/or investigation.
imo

I'm just wonder if anyone has found any connections between BS, AJ and the president paul bickford. There is the washing machine sale to AJ daughter and them being from the same area of course. But has anyone seen anything else? Both those 2 links are not huge IMO <modsnip> Just wondering if there is something I've missed. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just wonder if anyone has found any connections between BS, AJ and the president paul bickford. There is the washing machine sale to AJ daughter and them being from the same area of course. But has anyone seen anything else? Both those 2 links are not huge IMO <modsnip> Just wondering if there is something I've missed. Thanks.

The having lived opposite one another is a big link I would say. Likewise the GAPA group. I can't imagine the Port Macquarie/Wauchope/Kendall/that area GAPA group had that many members.

<modsnip>

I also believe this is what the police (msm articles) have been alluding to ..... It would make the police look like monkeys if they based their theory of a paedophile ring solely on the loose connections of Jones and Spedding once having been neighbours..

Police catch only 2-3 percent of sex offenders (1). With polygraphed interviews, “high risk” pedophiles admit to an average of 120 sex acts with children before they are caught the first time.

“Low risk” pedophiles, the ones who don’t go to jail, but serve probation instead, admit to an astonishing 198 sex acts with children before they are caught the first time (2). They start in their teenage years, so by the time they are gaining influence in a community like yours or mine, they are very experienced, very convincing liars.

http://www.checkupnewsroom.com/10-tips-to-protect-your-child-from-a-pedophile

Thanks for the comments around turn around time from Allegation to Conviction ... and I will research those sites.

Question.... Did anyone else feel as I did that Williams case was stalling after the search of bushland surrounding Nana's house was called off.....like there was a big lag of time between the next event - being the raid on Bill Spedding's property???

I'm feeling a penny drop in my head... and it has to do with the timings of the arrest of Tony Jones...but more importantly the arrest of Paul Bickford.... The timing along with the then ramped up investigation is highly suggestive to me that this is when the actual connection between the three of them was realised.

<modsnip>

Thanks for the comments around turn around time from Allegation to Conviction ... and I will research those sites.

Question.... Did anyone else feel as I did that Williams case was stalling after the search of bushland surrounding Nana's house was called off.....like there was a big lag of time between the next event - being the raid on Bill Spedding's property???

I'm feeling a penny drop in my head... and it has to do with the timings of the arrest of Tony Jones...but more importantly the arrest of Paul Bickford.... The timing along with the then ramped up investigation is highly suggestive to me that this is when the actual connection between the three of them was realised.

Yep sorry Makara... was trying hard to word something for "Found" without it being a rule breaker...thought I may have been teetering on the edge there ....but wasn't sure.... I deserved that smack..l

Puggle
Yep yep ....December being when they turned their attention to BS.
Interesting that AJ pleaded guilty to 2 years of abuse but the rape charges were dropped. imo

He is a bloody fool for pleading guilty, he is innocent, he didn't want to go to goal PB wife said.
And he didn't.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...ll-investigation/story-fni0cx12-1227516873702

Three of the children who had been living with him and his wife have since been removed.....
The mother of one of the children who had lived with the Speddings said she now wants the child back
The child&#8217;s room is untouched and she has not taken the Christmas tree down since the child was removed early in 2011.

I am still not convinced that the woman in this article way back in Jan was the mother of the 3 boys that were removed from the Spedding's care.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...l-speddings-care/story-fnpn118l-1227198878302

The having lived opposite one another is a big link I would say. Likewise the GAPA group. I can't imagine the Port Macquarie/Wauchope/Kendall/that area GAPA group had that many members.

But Bill Spedding was not a group member was he? And do you know they lived opposite each other? Or just neighbours? Neighbours could mean close but not Accross the road. I'm just trying to understand if the link is really valid and not media sensationalism.....

Just be careful. BS not a mem of GAPA. All others been investigated and cleared.
<modsnip>
Im gonna go with neighbours and cars identified on the day.
They are collecting info off witnesses to the cars before they pull out the pole axe.
Im hopin Im going to be sending Spiderman pyjamas to someone in prison.

Puggle
Yep yep ....December being when they turned their attention to BS.
Interesting that AJ pleaded guilty to 2 years of abuse but the rape charges were dropped. imo

Three of the children who had been living with him and his wife have since been removed.....
The mother of one of the children who had lived with the Speddings said she now wants the child back
The child’s room is untouched and she has not taken the Christmas tree down since the child was removed early in 2011.

I am still not convinced that the woman in this article way back in Jan was the mother of the 3 boys that were removed from the Spedding's care.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...l-speddings-care/story-fnpn118l-1227198878302

I'm sure you are right. Think there may be children to different mothers as this case talks about 1 child. Maybe same father though? Regardless the whole removing children situation though anyway. Wether bs is guilty or not they had no choice to remove the children due to the coverage. Also if BS is not allowed near children while on bail then it might explain why he has been a 6 hour round trip away from Port Macquarie as can't stay with wife who may still have access.

I'm sure you are right. Think there may be children to different mothers as this case talks about 1 child. Maybe same father though? Regardless the whole removing children situation though anyway. Wether bs is guilty or not they had no choice to remove the children due to the coverage. Also if BS is not allowed near children while on bail then it might explain why he has been a 6 hour round trip away from Port Macquarie as can't stay with wife who may still have access.

I was thinking more along the lines of Rodney Spedding said He has looked after kids and taken them in over the years.
I guess facs does not always have to be involved, initially at least. imo

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...sh-into-thin-air/story-e6frg6z6-1227308929078

"Police searching for William Tyrrell say "a number of items” have been recovered in their latest intensive search near Bonny Hills.

They also, for the first time, said they might find the missing toddler's body. "

where is this coming from? any link?

It seems there were no information provided from the police saying that BS and AJ have contacted each other from their mobile phone or online, it doesn't seems the police have found any of that, otherwise, the police/media would have mentioned it, so it seems like they did not contact each other using those devices which made me wonder how they contacted each other? I think quite likely they have contacted each other.

Many here already mentioned BS might be using prepare sim card. Could they had regular meeting with each other at an agreed location? Just wondering.

It seems there were no information provided from the police saying that BS and AJ have contacted each other from their mobile phone or online, it doesn't seems the police have found any of that, otherwise, the police/media would have mentioned it, so it seems like they did not contact each other using those devices which made me wonder how they contacted each other? I think quite likely they have contacted each other.

Many here already mentioned BS might be using prepare sim card. Could they had regular meeting with each other at an agreed location? Just wondering.

You wouldn't expect the police to provide the media anything they know (like communication between POI''s).... the police only let the media know what the police want the media to know.

More recently, Margaret his wife and he were forced to abandon hope that the children would be able to return. They had been living with them before he was named as POI.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...c3b82917e14a83

This article does not indicate that is the case.

Paedophile whose white station wagon was seized in the investigation into William Tyrrell’s disappearance has 90 OFFENCES on his criminal record

30 September 2015

Paedophile Anthony 'Tony' Jones who is a person of interest in the police investigation into missing William Tyrrell has a rap sheet of more than 90 criminal offences.

Jones, 59, recently pleaded guilty to indecently assaulting a minor, but his criminal history covers a range of different crimes.

His crimes, carried out in Sydney, Wellington, Bathurst, Dubbo and Port Macquarie, span four decades and include assaulting women, stealing, and escaping police custody, The Daily Telegraph reported.

In a selection of some of Jones' offences outlined by the Telegraph, the first crime is breaking, entering and stealing in 1974, and some of the latest include aggravated indecent assault in 2015.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...0-OFFENCES-criminal-record.html#ixzz3n9MERhDt

Paedophile whose white station wagon was seized in the investigation into William Tyrrell’s disappearance has 90 OFFENCES on his criminal record.

30 September 2015

Paedophile Anthony 'Tony' Jones who is a person of interest in the police investigation into missing William Tyrrell has a rap sheet of more than 90 criminal offences.

Jones, 59, recently pleaded guilty to indecently assaulting a minor, but his criminal history covers a range of different crimes.

His crimes, carried out in Sydney, Wellington, Bathurst, Dubbo and Port Macquarie, span four decades and include assaulting women, stealing, and escaping police custody, The Daily Telegraph reported.

In a selection of some of Jones' offences outlined by the Telegraph, the first crime is breaking, entering and stealing in 1974, and some of the latest include aggravated indecent assault in 2015.

Read more:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...0-OFFENCES-criminal-record.html#ixzz3n9MERhDt

Thank you, Makara.

Striking a child under 12, assaulting women and intimidating police are just some of the 'items of note' included on AJ's rap sheet:

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...a-lengthy-record/story-fni0cx12-1227549626898 (paywall)

Absolutely 'charming' human being *voice drips with sarcasm*

Paedophile whose white station wagon was seized in the investigation into William Tyrrell’s disappearance has 90 OFFENCES on his criminal record

30 September 2015

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...0-OFFENCES-criminal-record.html#ixzz3n9MERhDt

Stealing hey? well I wonder if that means burglary? And once again if it does....where does one sell one's stolen items? Back to my theory (the 'far-fetched one') that they were waiting to burgle a house (possibly grandmas but maybe another house) and a little spiderman appeared. Two worlds colliding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluestlamb