Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The people who would not want their names broadcast are the people whose lives are being destroyed by allegations that they are responsible. And it may well be the case that these people are not involved.

The judge imposes the suppression orders on application by a party. There is the. An argument about whether an order is appropriate. The judge doesnt impose a suppression order without real, valid grounds.

At the moment there are two named POI. There is a lot of assumption on this site that they must both be involved. If it turns out that one, or both, are not involved, then this case will be one of the greatest travesties of justice this country has ever seen.

I thought an article came out a little while ago stating there were three - Jones, Spedding and Bickford?

Kids have used up our monthly data and we're currently shaped so can't go searching, sorry :(

I thought an article came out a little while ago stating there were three - Jones, Spedding and Bickford?

Kids have used up our monthly data and we're currently shaped so can't go searching, sorry :(

Bickford has not been named as a POI in William's case.

New thread coming up in about 15 minutes.

Seriously, who just gives someone a car? I'm leaning more to the car being 'out of sight, out of mind' at the neighbour's place. My hinky meter is buzzing right now.

Well, I know of people who have been given a first car by family or friends but it's usually a fixer-upper and nothing special. The only time I can see a grown person being given a car is if it's a beautifully altruistic gesture towards someone who has fallen on hard times or has suffered a misfortune, but yes, it does seem a bit suss in this situation. Unless the car was payment for services rendered for a job that couldn't be paid for (not implying anything illegal). Jones was out of work more often that not, if I read correctly

Bickford has not been named as a POI in William's case.

No he hasn't. But wasn't Bickford president of the GAPA group of which AJ was also a member but BS wasn't? And GAPA gave the police grounds to think there was a peado ring operational within it. If i am remembering correctly?

Jones and Bickford were also questioned at length about any connection to William's disappearance and they were asked to provide details of where they were on September 12.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...andparent-support-groups-20150905-gjfrug.html

There was this one Freddo .... not named as a poi but questioned at length.

Read the rules again Hbayne. William is the victim here and so are his family members. BS is not a victim, he is a POI in this case. Alluding to and inferring that William's family or anyone else not mentioned in MSM is involved in his disappearance is off limits here. There is zero tolerance for anyone who doesn't abide by this rule.

It was reported in MSM that MS visited a clairvoyant and discussing that is not a problem. Posting links to clairvoyants etc. and their predictions is off limits here.
Thankyou for clarifying,I was simply checking if it was ok to use his name , that is all

Yes from what judge Bewell said from looking over pages of info. a weak case because transcripts are lost i imagine? If there was any evidence against him that was valid i would of thought charges would of been made and he would of been removed from the vicinity of those children, but who knows? And what mother of a child molesting husband wouldn't charge that evil person with his crimes against her babies? It's not as if very young children like that would be in court giving evidence anyhow. So if he was guilty back then that is unconscionable, especially if someone like that is further able to molest other children. We will have to wait and see if there are any additional charges to BS that will yet be made in the William Tyrell case?

Spedding's defence said on Wednesday this makes the case against him "weak".

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...nditions-relaxed/story-fn3dxiwe-1227540243814

In granting bail, Justice Geoffrey Bellew said one of the girls, who was three at the time of the alleged offence, had no recollection of it and "vague memories of youth" despite a 21-page statement.

He said the reliability of the complainant would probably be an issue and there were concerns about whether both girls were "coached" by an adult in making the claims.

"It is clear to me that the matters to which I have referred to will be a substantial issue in the proceedings brought against the applicant," Justice Bellew said.

"It is difficult to accept the crown submission that [the] crown case is strong."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-06-19/william-spedding-granted-bail-in-supreme-court/6558628

No he hasn't. But wasn't Bickford president of the GAPA group of which AJ was also a member but BS wasn't? And GAPA gave the police grounds to think there was a peado ring operational within it. If i am remembering correctly?

Yes, that's correct. I was pointing out that Bickford was never named as a POI in William's disappearance.

I think police might say there is a possibility of William still being alive if there is no evidence that he has died? And if a paedo ring has him that could also be a possibility that he is still alive, although i think chances of that are very slim in such a high profile case? And from what we know very young children that are abducted are usually killed within the first hours of their being missing. Older children have actually been found alive years later after abduction, but it is rare.
Unless there is some other possibility of who has William then i think it has been too long for him to still be okay.

Would still like to know if they said the same for Daniel Morcombe as I don't think there was any evidence of his death beforehand either. I've just never heard an investigator come out and say there is a good chance whether it be a paedophile case or not. If there is a case out there where LE has said this i'd love for someone to point it out...I'm trying my damnedest to think he's alive, it's the only hope we've got

At the time of that hearing, anyway. This may not always be the case as it takes time to find evidential records; medical reports, records of interview(s), etc. Have you ever been to a state archive? Some records are paper-based, others on microfiche, and are in the process of being digitised, some (thankfully) are already accessible online. The defence lawyer stated that as he hadn't yet had access to them yet. They would form part of the prosecutor's case and will be handed over, eventually.

All MOO.
The search for the police file and transcript of interview was confusingly described as "exhaustive and ongoing". "Exhaustive" rather indicates that they'd looked everywhere there was to look; it doesn't mean the searchers were exhausted (that would be "exhausting"). And yet they haven't given up.

The MSM articles from the last hearing no longer mention missing documents. For example stormyseas' post #661 in thread 16 quotes and links a 9news article, but the quotation no longer appears in the article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme