Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget that speddings own wife questioned his involvement through the clairvoyant, and she would know him a lot better than any of us ......

In my opinion, BS in involved somehow. He may not have physically snatched William on that day, but I think he played a part behind the scenes. I also think whoever did snatch William knew he and his sister were there because of BS and his interactions with the grandmother.

In the 60 minutes episode, some say it sounds like the parents are talking directly to someone - I believe it to be BS and/ or MS.

MOD ALERT: Enough with the name calling! Read the rules.

NAME CALLING and DEROGATORY NAME VARIATIONS

In an effort to keep case discussion constructive, name calling, general bashing and using derogatory name variations for any of the case players is not tolerated. Regardless of how we may feel about many of the people that are the focus of our discussion here,it is always best to elevate the conversation and avoid this type of posting behavior. Feel free to express your displeasure with individuals that are being discussed, just avoid petty nastiness,name calling, name changes and over the top rude posts directed at case players.

Initials may be used, and are encouraged.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

BS definitely had evil lurking in his previous family that being his BIL. I mean the guy murdered someone with a hammer and then turned on the man's 10 yr. old daughter and raped her. And had raped other kids as well. The judge also said about BS's ex wife as being a bizarre person and had accused other men as well, so go figure. It will all come out in court anyway at BS's trial.

MOD ALERT: Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

MOD ALERT: Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

Sorry Makara if I used bs surname regarding clairvoyant . Is that not allowed ?

BS definitely had evil lurking in his previous family that being his BIL. I mean the guy murdered someone with a hammer and then turned on the man's 10 yr. old daughter and raped her. And had raped other kids as well. The judge also said about BS's ex wife as being a bizarre person and had accused other men as well, so go figure. It will all come out in court anyway at BS's trial.

Yes he seems to gravitate toward evil, violent cretins.
Coincidence or ???

It will all come out in court anyway at BS's trial.
If that matter ever comes to trial. I have a feeling the charges will be dropped, especially as historical evidence is said to have gone missing.

Why would LE say that there was a "good" probability that he was still alive when the whole notion of the pedophile ring came into light? And that was said 6+ months after he was abducted, so it makes you wonder why they would even say that.

I would of thought that it wouldn't be in the best interests of investigators to make such a sweeping statement like that? LE wouldn't say that if they had no doubt in their minds that he was alive ...I mean a surgeon isn't going to tell someone in a life and death position that they are going to "make it", they tend to play it down and I thought investigators would do the same?

Out of curiosity, did investigators tell the public that they thought Daniel morcombe may still be alive when he was missing after such a time?

ive wondered that too, also was kiesha weippeart declared probably dead during the time she was missing?

Sorry Makara if I used bs surname regarding clairvoyant . Is that not allowed ?

Read the rules again Hbayne. William is the victim here and so are his family members. BS is not a victim, he is a POI in this case. Alluding to and inferring that William's family or anyone else not mentioned in MSM is involved in his disappearance is off limits here. There is zero tolerance for anyone who doesn't abide by this rule.

It was reported in MSM that MS visited a clairvoyant and discussing that is not a problem. Posting links to clairvoyants etc. and their predictions is off limits here.

If that matter ever comes to trial. I have a feeling the charges will be dropped, especially as historical evidence is said to have gone missing.

Yes from what judge Bewell said from looking over pages of info. a weak case because transcripts are lost i imagine? If there was any evidence against him that was valid i would of thought charges would of been made and he would of been removed from the vicinity of those children, but who knows? And what mother of a child molesting husband wouldn't charge that evil person with his crimes against her babies? It's not as if very young children like that would be in court giving evidence anyhow. So if he was guilty back then that is unconscionable, especially if someone like that is further able to molest other children. We will have to wait and see if there are any additional charges to BS that will yet be made in the William Tyrell case?

How can one say that a connection with a certain isn't a connection they would like to have for themselves, as BS does, when the just happens to be, isn't he the brother of the woman who accuses BS of molesting her children, with said woman being his own ex wife? If any lying down with dogs named Hillsley was occurring, I'd say it was BS's ex wife who was doing the lying down. Here she had that scum living with her kids, IIRC, but then turning a blind eye and accusing her ex instead of the obvious choice when her kids ended up molested. <modsnip>

BBM - I don't think this has yet been proven, it has been said by BS "as a defence" in his bail application. Unless I've missed it, do you have a link to her and the children actually living with JH or are you just referring to what has been said by BS/lawyer at a bail hearing??

<modsnip>

Who would I believe, someone trying to defend a claim of sexual abuse or someone trying to get justice for her/their daughters. Surely the daughters, at their advanced age, would now have some recollection and this trial will not be solely based upon the mothers testimony.

At the time of that hearing, anyway. This may not always be the case as it takes time to find evidential records; medical reports, records of interview(s), etc. Have you ever been to a state archive? Some records are paper-based, others on microfiche, and are in the process of being digitised, some (thankfully) are already accessible online. The defence lawyer stated that as he hadn't yet had access to them at that point in time. They would form part of the prosecutor's case and will be handed over, eventually.

All MOO.

I think police might say there is a possibility of William still being alive if there is no evidence that he has died? And if a paedo ring has him that could also be a possibility that he is still alive, although i think chances of that are very slim in such a high profile case? And from what we know very young children that are abducted are usually killed within the first hours of their being missing. Older children have actually been found alive years later after abduction, but it is rare.
Unless there is some other possibility of who has William then i think it has been too long for him to still be okay.

I listened to the Women Who Kill program and the passionate journalist talking about suppression and lies in William's case. Wow! That blew my mind. My first thought was, "What if William was found and police don't want it to be known so they can take down the whole ring?" And my second thought was, "What if he was never missing?" But that isn't likely with all the manpower put into finding him. Obviously, I'm trying to find a way that this precious child is alive and well, but these thoughts are interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In regard to BS, I was never a believer that he had any involvement in Williams disappearance - BUT - I can't believe all the coincidences, there are just too many.

He is either the unluckiest guy on the Mid North Coast or he is involved in some way.

At this point I would say coincidence. Most people don't pick their BIL or their neighbor. IMO

Exactly, when we marry someone we also accept their family members, usually anyway. And neighbours can sometimes be "iffy" too.

I listened to the Women Who Kill program and the passionate journalist talking about suppression and lies in William's case. Wow! That blew my mind. My first thought was, "What if William was found and police don't want it to be known so they can take down the whole ring?" And my second thought was, "What if he was never missing?" But that isn't likely with all the manpower put into finding him. Obviously, I'm trying to find a way that this precious child is alive and well, but these thoughts are interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think our system would be highly dysfunctional if that were occurring. IMO

In regard to BS, I was never a believer that he had any involvement in Williams disappearance - BUT - I can't believe all the coincidences, there are just too many.

He is either the unluckiest guy on the Mid North Coast or he is involved in some way.

Agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member