Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Angeline, but unfortunately it is also sometimes called "way off". :tantrum: But I stand by it.

What, if little Spiderman is alive and already safe, but the public is following a drama with very good script and excellent producer, so that many pedophiles (as many as possible) can finally be brought down.
Alive and 'safe' could tie in with the theory that whoever still has him believes they are the "best parents". By that I mean they have some delusion that it's ok to grab a child and keep them as their own (no way linked to WT families). The scum who did the deed in the street may have been middle men, and saw an easy target that they knew could be handed over to such delusional persons. Hope that make sense.

Deport all these old pedophile men (and the younger ones also) on an uninhabited island!
Yes! On an island full of snakes and a volcano, and surrounded by sharks with lasers on their heads. And no daylight savings and no email.

Any idea How long will it take do do forsenic testing on the station wagon?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Yes! On an island full of snakes and a volcano, and surrounded by sharks with lasers on their heads. And no daylight savings and no email.

Important: not a single woman, not a single child!! Kinky men among themselves - until death!

Any idea How long will it take do do forsenic testing on the station wagon?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Not really krig. It depends on a few factors.

Forensic examination of the car and subsequent collection of evidence (and the types and 'amount' of evidence), all inform which forensic experts would be consulted and lab analyses performed. This could impact on the time taken to obtain conclusive results (weeks to months?), although preliminary results could be obtained quite quickly (hours to days?).

I'm sure, in this particular case, the forensic examination/analyses would be a priority; due to the fact that this is an active investigation and the nature of the crime, but they would also need to be thorough.

LE/forensic experts would primarily be looking for DNA and trace evidence on the car IMO. Here's a link to a primer on forensic science, which will give you an idea of what's involved:

http://www.forensicsciencesimplified.org/index.htm

(The reality of forensic science isn't as it's portrayed in the CSI television franchise [Oh, that it was!]. No shaking DNA around in a test tube for a couple of seconds, and/or inserting it into a shiny computer in a fancy lab and receiving the results in minutes, whilst you flirt with your co-workers.)

Alive and 'safe' could tie in with the theory that whoever still has him believes they are the "best parents". By that I mean they have some delusion that it's ok to grab a child and keep them as their own (no way linked to WT families). The scum who did the deed in the street may have been middle men, and saw an easy target that they knew could be handed over to such delusional persons. Hope that make sense.

I really think LE would have found him by now if he was alive, to be brutally honest :( LE don't have any evidence to show that he's no longer alive so the won't say it, but just statistically the odds are very bad for William :( Referring the case to the coroner and admitting they could be searching for a body... I don't think they have much hope.

JMO and I hope I'm wrong! :(

i just heard some interesting comments made by a journalist regarding this case and information being withheld and LIES told by the media. Very emotive! Towards the end of This mornings ABC Life Matters radio interview titled 'Woman who kill'
http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/lifematters/past-programs/
Start listening at about 49'50"
Does it really come as any great surprise that there has been so much suppressed and lies been told......I think it started from day one......so much about little Williams abduction does not make sense to the public. <modsnip>

For legal reasons.

That’s all anyone is allowed to say.

They can’t be identified for legal reasons.

Hundreds of journalists, hundreds of police, plenty of people in the community know more than that, but it’s against the law for any of them – for any of us - to explain it to you.

It’s frustrating.

It frankly feels wrong.
William was in all likelihood abducted from outside a house in Kendall and police have been quite open about the fact that they think something terrible may have happened to him.

You’d think that the people responsible for putting the media ban in place – and we can’t tell you who they are, either – would be doing everything in their power to help.

It prevents many of the people who love William – and there are dozens of them - from organizing a proper campaign to bring him home.

http://www.aww.com.au/latest-news/n...ver-hear-the-truth-about-william-tyrell-22122
I have a hunch its to protect the foster parents identities more than anything else......but again that's just my opinion

Just catching up here, but I was thinking, oh thank goodness, these people now have some other man to discuss aside from BS. But I see that instead, some are trying to still link BS to have operated in conjunction with this newly named POI. I think the article said the police have SIXTEEN new POIs?? I stopped reading here mostly because sleuthing BS was getting pretty tired when there seemed to be no evidence to charge him with anything even after all of the police and media hinting and pointing.

What I am wondering is, if WT's mother saw these vehicles on that very day that WT got abducted, then why are we only hearing about these vehicles over a year later? Why didn't they release the drawings of the 2 vehicles at the time? Imagine if they had released the drawings in the first place how things may have ended differently. Now it seems they are interviewing and performing DNA testing a year later when peoples' memories will fail them for accuracy, and contamination would surely have occurred n the vehicle, obliterating good opportunity to find something if it was there.

Police have been saying it could not have been planned, and had to have been opportunistic, and here we have a convicted child sex abuser who happened to be out on that very day 'looking for scrap'. It isn't a far fetch to wonder if while looking for scrap, he came upon the opportunity to seize a preschooler all alone in a spiderman outfit.

<modsnip>

I really think LE would have found him by now if he was alive, to be brutally honest :( LE don't have any evidence to show that he's no longer alive so the won't say it, but just statistically the odds are very bad for William :( Referring the case to the coroner and admitting they could be searching for a body... I don't think they have much hope.

You're right about the 'odds' of William still being alive; given the information we've read, seen and listened to on MSM. They seem to be slim.

Nevertheless, there are nearly always outliers in any statistical analyses, so don't give up hope completely.

Just catching up here, but I was thinking, oh thank goodness, these people now have some other man to discuss aside from BS. But I see that instead, some are trying to still link BS to have operated in conjunction with this newly named POI. I think the article said the police have SIXTEEN new POIs?? I stopped reading here mostly because sleuthing BS was getting pretty tired when there seemed to be no evidence to charge him with anything even after all of the police and media hinting and pointing.

What I am wondering is, if WT's mother saw these vehicles on that very day that WT got abducted, then why are we only hearing about these vehicles over a year later? Why didn't they release the drawings of the 2 vehicles at the time? Imagine if they had released the drawings in the first place how things may have ended differently. Now it seems they are interviewing and performing DNA testing a year later when peoples' memories will fail them for accuracy, and contamination would surely have occurred n the vehicle, obliterating good opportunity to find something if it was there.

Police have been saying it could not have been planned, and had to have been opportunistic, and here we have a convicted child sex abuser who happened to be out on that very day 'looking for scrap'. It isn't a far fetch to wonder if while looking for scrap, he came upon the opportunity to seize a preschooler all alone in a spiderman outfit.

<modsnip>

A few good reasons why people are trying to link them.....the police keep saying paedophile ring......and the two of them knew each other, both have some sort of history with kids.......and it seems both have possibly been placed at the scene where he disappeared at a time very close to the time he did disappear. And of course they are the only two who have been named.

<modsnip>

A few good reasons why people are trying to link them.....the police keep saying paedophile ring......and the two of them knew each other, both have some sort of history with kids.......and it seems both have possibly been placed at the scene where he disappeared at a time very close to the time he did disappear. And of course they are the only two who have been named.

All of which make people's repeated protestations of non-involvement (either before, during or after the fact) surrounding William's disappearance or, consequently, distancing themselves from a POI who has been convicted of multiple counts of child sexual assault (as well as having a rap sheet totalling 90 arrests and convictions), are still unlikely to pass the sniff test by the average person on the street, let alone with those of us here.

Also, BS' connection to convicted murderer and serial child sex offender, Jeffrey John Hillsley (whom DI Jubelin also arrested), is not one I would like to have.

As my Nanna said, "If you lie down with dogs; you're more than likely to get up with fleas."

If I had been scheduled to repair GM's washing machine on the day William went missing, I'm damned sure I wouldn't have been named in MSM as a POI.

Yes, but they have also intimated that they have had this for months and months, which is now proven to not be true, otherwise an arrest would have been made. They said months ago that they were looking into a ring and they or at least the media, gave the illusion that it was somehow related to an imminent arrest for BS. At least that is the impression I was getting after BS was put in jail and they indicated more charges were soon likely to be laid. And yet no arrest(s), at least for BS, nor in the WT case.

They had a theory and they were sticking to it, and since BS was the only one they knew of who potentially had a reason to be in the area on that day, they stuck it to him. Obviously they haven't found any DNA or other evidence to indicate that WT was ever in BS's vehicle, home, septic tank, old business location with the mattress, etc., or they would have been more than happy to lay charges against him. Even having seized his computer, if he had had any indication of child *advertiser censored* activity on there, that also would have been enough for them to happily lay charges against him, at least for having child *advertiser censored*. But nada.

This new guy that seems a much more viable candidate for WT's disappearance has a long history of being a , and he is a convicted child molester, but hey, let's just keep trying to peg BS into that square hole regardless.

.... Also, BS' connection to Jeffrey John Hillsley is not one I would like to have. As my Nanna said, "If you lie down with dogs; you're more than likely to get up with fleas." If I had been scheduled to repair GM's washing machine on the day William went missing, I'm damned sure I wouldn't have been named in MSM as a POI.

How can one say that a connection with a certain isn't a connection they would like to have for themselves, as BS does, when the just happens to be, isn't he the brother of the woman who accuses BS of molesting her children, with said woman being his own ex wife? If any lying down with dogs named Hillsley was occurring, I'd say it was BS's ex wife who was doing the lying down. Here she had that scum living with her kids, IIRC, but then turning a blind eye and accusing her ex instead of the obvious choice when her kids ended up molested. <modsnip>

.... Also, BS' connection to Jeffrey John Hillsley is not one I would like to have. As my Nanna said, "If you lie down with dogs; you're more than likely to get up with fleas." If I had been scheduled to repair GM's washing machine on the day William went missing, I'm damned sure I wouldn't have been named in MSM as a POI.

Also Bohemian, forgive me if I am mistaken, but your avatar gives the impression that you are female, and so if you were scheduled to repair GM's washer on that fateful day, I also doubt if you would have become a named POI. If you were a man however, I wouldn't bet your life on it.

How can one say that a connection with a certain isn't a connection they would like to have for themselves, as BS does, when the just happens to be, isn't he the brother of the woman who accuses BS of molesting her children, with said woman being his own ex wife? If any lying down with dogs named Hillsley was occurring, I'd say it was BS's ex wife who was doing the lying down. Here she had that scum living with her kids, IIRC, but then turning a blind eye and accusing her ex instead of the obvious choice when her kids ended up molested. <modsnip>

Also Bohemian, forgive me if I am mistaken, but your avatar gives the impression that you are female, and so if you were scheduled to repair GM's washer on that fateful day, I also doubt if you would have become a named POI. If you were a man however, I wouldn't bet your life on it.

Not all child abductions or sexual assaults are carried out by men. In fact, child abductions are carried out by women, often if they are familial abductions, they are in a relationship, young and/or can't have their own children. I am sure I would've been routinely questioned by LE and I would've been happy to do so, if it was assisting an investigation into a child's disappearance.

In regard to BS' former spouse, she hasn't been named as a POI, arrested or charged in relation to the allegations of historical child sexual abuse or William's disappearance, so is off-limits here.

I remain open-minded about the 5 W's surrounding William's disappearance, if you have read my posts, and that includes named POIs.

End of discussion.

Why would LE say that there was a "good" probability that he was still alive when the whole notion of the pedophile ring came into light? And that was said 6+ months after he was abducted, so it makes you wonder why they would even say that.

I would of thought that it wouldn't be in the best interests of investigators to make such a sweeping statement like that? LE wouldn't say that if they had no doubt in their minds that he was alive ...I mean a surgeon isn't going to tell someone in a life and death position that they are going to "make it", they tend to play it down and I thought investigators would do the same?

Out of curiosity, did investigators tell the public that they thought Daniel morcombe may still be alive when he was missing after such a time?

Yes, but they have also intimated that they have had this for months and months, which is now proven to not be true, otherwise an arrest would have been made. They said months ago that they were looking into a ring and they or at least the media, gave the illusion that it was somehow related to an imminent arrest for BS. At least that is the impression I was getting after BS was put in jail and they indicated more charges were soon likely to be laid. And yet no arrest(s), at least for BS, nor in the WT case.

They had a theory and they were sticking to it, and since BS was the only one they knew of who potentially had a reason to be in the area on that day, they stuck it to him. Obviously they haven't found any DNA or other evidence to indicate that WT was ever in BS's vehicle, home, septic tank, old business location with the mattress, etc., or they would have been more than happy to lay charges against him. Even having seized his computer, if he had had any indication of child *advertiser censored* activity on there, that also would have been enough for them to happily lay charges against him, at least for having child *advertiser censored*. But nada.

This new guy that seems a much more viable candidate for WT's disappearance has a long history of being a , and he is a convicted child molester, but hey, let's just keep trying to peg BS into that square hole regardless.
The only reason I can't get BS out of my mind is because of an article that talked about the hospital report on the 3 and 6 year olds with whom BS had tampered with. Let's just say, reading that left me feeling very shaky and queasy...note to self...stop reading articles like this :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills