Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't really see how seeing their faces makes it more likely that William is found. Can someone convince me?

The ID of the FF is the least of the suppression. Apparently there is a hell of a lot more than is being suppressed, by who? We don't know. How much? A lot. The suppression orders ban anything about them being known either. Apparently.

The amount of MSM all saying the same thing, (no dissenting voices or possible scenarios) the lack of a statement by his parents until well into the disappearance, the takedowns on social media (inc FB) of anything other than what has been reported by MSM..you start to ask yourself not what is being reported, but what isn't.

Someone abducting your child from your backyard is not your fault.
I see no reason why govt department has anything over going missing from GM backyard.
That liability lies entirely with the low life that took William.

I don't understand the system, but I totally get the parents doing whatever they are told. Keeping in mind they have already lost a child; I'm not sure there's much I would do to risk the other. Morcombes didn't have to face the legal ramifications (including the loss of their other child maybe?) if they did.

in saying that though, who CARES? If fred is a foster parent and has lost his son, why is it so different to Marty losing his biological child? Is adoption a whole other path? It matters so very little who is what when they are gone!

The ID of the FF is the least of the suppression. Apparently there is a hell of a lot more than is being suppressed, by who? We don't know. How much? A lot. The suppression orders ban anything about them being known either. Apparently.

The amount of MSM all saying the same thing, (no dissenting voices or possible scenarios) the lack of a statement by his parents until well into the disappearance, the takedowns on social media (inc FB) of anything other than what has been reported by MSM..you start to ask yourself not what is being reported, but what isn't.

Oh, yes, a lot of butt-covering going on. FP are subject TO suppression orders; not instigators of.

Ask yourself; who has skin in the game? Who has the most to lose? Why?

http://m.smh.com.au/nsw/nsw-auditor...lems-with-outofhome-care-20150902-gjd47z.html

http://m.theaustralian.com.au/news/...williams-parents/story-e6frg6n6-1227308563088

http://m.smh.com.au/nsw/parents-dem...-carers-pool-20150521-gh77bt?skin=smart-phone *

(*Note: No intended inference to William's circumstances.)

Ongoing problems with a Government department, outsourcing placement to NGOs, children no longer with us (the example above* is just one) along with multiple injuries/deaths in 'supervised' at, and out-of, home care.

*sniffs the breeze* Stinks to high heaven IMO.

Exactly! The answer is in what the public havent been told. In what we havent been told.
The locals cant help police with what they haven't been told.
Very very expensive lawyer to convince a judge a suppression order is valid.
A suppression order stops, hey that b#$/& did that to me with courage to come forward.
Hindering investigation.

Exactly! The answer is in what the public havent been told.
Very very expensive lawyer to convince a judge a suppression order is valid.

Or an 'entity' with a lot of 'clout'.

I can't really see how seeing their faces makes it more likely that William is found. Can someone convince me?

I'll never forget the pain in Denise Morcombe's eyes, NEVER.
They ripped at my heart.
If a distressed mother's eyes could make a difference then all gloves should be off.

What's more impactful?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 21
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 23
Someone abducting your child from your backyard is not your fault.
I see no reason why govt department has anything over going missing from GM backyard.
That liability lies entirely with the low life that took William.

Therein lies the rub; dear crabby. For all intents and purposes; I would think that William's ultimate 'parent' is the Minister for the Department of FaCS Brad Hazzard; through the Director-General, therefore, ultimately the 'State of NSW'. As constituents of MPs who are supposed to be our state representatives; does this not also make us stakeholders on behalf of William and his family? What about the circumstances of William's case being in the public interest (but only if it doesn't jeopardise the best interests of any at-risk or innocent party)?

Suppression of the FP's, or any other member of William's family's (except FM's sister and only once) ability to speak to the media, has always worried me greatly.

Court Suppression and Non-Publication Act 2010:

http://www.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/s...ck=off;legisopt=;view=title-all;max=;offset=0

Grounds for making an order:

http://www.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/s...ppression and non-publication orders act 2010

Children and Young Persons (Care and Protection) Act 1998. (see Ch 2, Part 3, Roles of the Minister and Director-General):

http://www5.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/nsw/consol_act/caypapa1998442/

#478 May have misinterpreted the post with Jones lived near by.

Did the concept of 'Jones lived nearby" originate in the Current Affair article on TV last night? That piqued my interest but when I listened to it a second time I wondered if it wasn't a figure of speech referring to the general area so they could lead into him actually living across the road from BS so they could bring him into the discussion. The other thing in that article I thought interesting was that they referred to "The Jones family car" was TJ living as part of a family????
http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/article/9036039/tony-jones

Did the concept of 'Jones lived nearby" originate in the Current Affair article on TV last night? That piqued my interest but when I listened to it a second time I wondered if it wasn't a figure of speech referring to the general area so they could lead into him actually living across the road from BS so they could bring him into the discussion. The other thing in that article I thought interesting was that they referred to "The Jones family car" was TJ living as part of a family????

I get it now after a second viewing, linking of AJ's 'family car' to one of two cars allegedly seen outside William's GM's ("nearby") on the day he went missing and further alluding to BS living across the road from AJ in Wellington as both have been named as POI's.

Yes, the allusion to 'the Jones' family car' being taken away was interesting. Look back in the thread to the post about his rap sheet; AVO, etc.

A lot of 'reading between the lines' in this case. I certainly haven't felt the urge to tackle any cryptic crosswords recently *brain throbs*

What's this about William staying near AJ? Do you mean when he was visiting GM in Kendall? Or elsewhere?

AJ has been widely reported as living across the road from BS in their home town of Wellington. Recently, BS has been residing in Bonny Hills and AJ in Wauchope.

'Rap sheets' contain the dates of perp's arrests and convictions.

Don't know circumstances of AVO. Interesting. Any other charges around 8 May 2014 or 2015? This might then explain 2 x Aggravated Indecent Assault charges on 6 August 2015.

There is no doubt AJ is a very nasty type. Intimidating and assaulting police is not something your average crim does. Typical standover man; methinks.

1:03 of the video

Reporter said
Jones just happened to live near where young William was staying, but also he once lived across the road from this man (BS) another poi.
I assume where William was staying - gm's

But I just would not describe Wauchope as near.

I meant to say would the rap sheet show the day they were actually charged with an offence or the day they were handed a sentence in a court.

I feel so lonely in my opinion that showing the parents' faces is unlikely to make a difference at this point, at least if their message so far has been correctly directed. It's clear from their words and actions how important this is to them, what exactly would be the course of action on their end or that of a lawyer's to bypass previously enacted legislation? Serious question.

And if it were to succeed, I can only imagine it being clickbait/TV revenue.. "The NEVER BEFORE SEEN parents speak! See it HERE FIRST!" and so forth.. it just sounds distracting and a bureaucratic waste at this point. :(
Especially since anybody who cares about William isn't sleeping or working very much while assisting in the search, or so I would imagine.

The most heartfelt pleas I've ever heard or seen probably came from Morgan Harrington's parents, and her killer was only caught years later because of another victim, Hannah Graham. The Harringtons, who remained MORE than fully visible in the media for years, described the look he gave them in court when they were finally able to face him as "evil." Which is what I think we're dealing with here, unfortunately.

I may just be seriously not understanding some media/legal/cryptic posting nuances, and I don't mean any offense by it.

There must be a lot of people wasting their time and money advertising these services then if no one goes to them.

Of all the friends I have, none seek the guidance of a clairvoyant. Nup, no groups. Last time I heard someone go a clairvoyant was 5 years ago. Mostly older women in their sixties.
Clarevoyants were chargimg $275 for a ticket to Claremont serial killer ifentification kit. Clarevoyants were bursting into the victims houses. Making late night calls to victims parents. Not zippo. Nadda nuting!
Not a fan the ones that messed up Don Spiers.
Maybe we all go to a clairvoyant and ask where William is? Cut out the middle man?

I dare say it must be which circles you mix.

I get it now after a second viewing, linking of AJ's 'family car' to one of two cars allegedly seen outside William's GM's ("nearby") on the day he went missing and further alluding to BS living across the road from AJ in Wellington as both have been named as POI's.

Yes, the allusion to 'the Jones' family car' being taken away was interesting. Look back in the thread to the post about his rap sheet; AVO, etc.

A lot of 'reading between the lines' in this case. I certainly haven't felt the urge to tackle any cryptic crosswords recently *brain throbs*

Mrs Bickford claimed last week that her husband was banned from living with her and the child residing at the same address. A teenage boy was also seen visiting the house yesterday while Bickford was inside.
Initial inquiries last night suggested Bickford was not in breach of an AVO or court orders placed on him at the time of his 16-month suspended jail sentence handed down on February 19.
“We’ve made inquiries and the indications are that he is not in breach of anything,” detective Inspector Gary Jubelin, leader of the William Tyrrell investigation strike force, said.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...ll-investigation/story-fni0cx12-1227516873702

I have always wondered what this was about .... yep there is certainly a lot of reading between the lines in this case.

There must be a lot of people wasting their time and money advertising these services then if no one goes to them.

At least in NYC, most "fortune tellers" are money laundering fronts.. so, y'know, advertise for authenticity. And to land that occasional person who's willing to get scammed thousands of dollars over the course of months or years.

http://www.vice.com/read/how-do-psychics-survive-in-new-york-city-311

JMO, don't mean to call out anyone who's benefitted from these visits elsewhere for fun/entertainment. Though I will say I got a clearer picture of certain case players here when it came to light they sought them out for a legitimately serious situation.

I had a lengthy discussion after listening to the journalist's comments about the suppression orders in this case on the radio interview. It was pointed out to me that although a POI is not a suspect, that is the perception of most of the public hearing about these cases and anyone can apply for a suppression order of their name from the media. At the very least, people who may have helpful information, may be perceived by the public as having something to do with the case. This can have the effect of getting in the way of them earning a living or setting them up to be them and their families being the subjects of gossip in their communities. Obviously you have to have good grounds to be granted a suppression order. The glaring inconsistency for me in the WT case is that the FP's seemto have a suppression order imposed on them by a state govt. dept. and yet BS, who seems to be in a similar position to them has become a named POI. The contradiction is strange to me.

1:03 of the video

Reporter said
Jones just happened to live near where young William was staying, but also he once lived across the road from this man (BS) another poi.
I assume where William was staying - gm's

But I just would not describe Wauchope as near.

I meant to say would the rap sheet show the day they were actually charged with an offence or the day they were handed a sentence in a court.

Yes, 20 mins plus isn't near is it?

Could they be part of the charges he was convicted on for the sexual assault on the 11 year old girl and, then sentenced for this September? May that also explain the AVO? Worth a further look. Will think on it. Makara would probably be able to shed light on it.

Mrs Bickford claimed last week that her husband was banned from living with her and the child residing at the same address. A teenage boy was also seen visiting the house yesterday while Bickford was inside.
Initial inquiries last night suggested Bickford was not in breach of an AVO or court orders placed on him at the time of his 16-month suspended jail sentence handed down on February 19.
“We’ve made inquiries and the indications are that he is not in breach of anything,” detective Inspector Gary Jubelin, leader of the William Tyrrell investigation strike force, said.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...ll-investigation/story-fni0cx12-1227516873702

I have always wondered what this was about .... yep there is certainly a lot of reading between the lines in this case.

Sometimes these cases have certain age restrictions. Could be he isn't allowed around smaller kids but an older teenager is ok?? Depends on what the 'risk' is deemed to be. Can't say I would like to be the person making those sort of decisions.

I feel so lonely in my opinion that showing the parents' faces is unlikely to make a difference at this point, at least if their message so far has been correctly directed. It's clear from their words and actions how important this is to them, what exactly would be the course of action on their end or that of a lawyer's to bypass previously enacted legislation? Serious question.

And if it were to succeed, I can only imagine it being clickbait/TV revenue.. "The NEVER BEFORE SEEN parents speak! See it HERE FIRST!" and so forth.. it just sounds distracting and a bureaucratic waste at this point. :(
Especially since anybody who cares about William isn't sleeping or working very much while assisting in the search, or so I would imagine.

The most heartfelt pleas I've ever heard or seen probably came from Morgan Harrington's parents, and her killer was only caught years later because of another victim, Hannah Graham. The Harringtons, who remained MORE than fully visible in the media for years, described the look he gave them in court when they were finally able to face him as "evil." Which is what I think we're dealing with here, unfortunately.

I may just be seriously not understanding some media/legal/cryptic posting nuances, and I don't mean any offense by it.

For me, I think it's entirely up to William's family; in conjunction with LE, whether their faces are fully shown in MSM; based on risk assessment.

What I am not comfortable with is that there seems to be a suppression order imposed upon them (and Goodness knows who else!) restricting their ability to speak freely to or appear in MSM. Unlike the Harringtons (or the Morcombes, for that matter) William's family are unable to "remain more than fully visible in the media for years."

http://m.theaustralian.com.au/news/...williams-parents/story-e6frg6n6-1227308563088

Yes, we are dealing with evil here in the case of an opportunistic child abductor; I fear. I want to be proven wrong.

I had a lengthy discussion after listening to the journalist's comments about the suppression orders in this case on the radio interview. It was pointed out to me that although a POI is not a suspect, that is the perception of most of the public hearing about these cases and anyone can apply for a suppression order of their name from the media. At the very least, people who may have helpful information, may be perceived by the public as having something to do with the case. This can have the effect of getting in the way of them earning a living or setting them up to be them and their families being the subjects of gossip in their communities. Obviously you have to have good grounds to be granted a suppression order. The glaring inconsistency for me in the WT case is that the FP's seemto have a suppression order imposed on them by a state govt. dept. and yet BS, who seems to be in a similar position to them has become a named POI. The contradiction is strange to me.

I know a complaint was sent to ACMA regarding this:

http://mumbrella.com.au/smh-cleared...s-in-reporting-of-william-tyrrell-case-310476

"The Sydney Morning Herald has been found not to have breached the Press Council’s privacy standards over reporting of the police investigation into missing NSW toddler William Tyrrell.

A complaint was brought against the newspaper after print and online articles appeared on January 22, 2015, which covered the police search of William Harrie Spedding’s property."

SMH story:

http://m.smh.com.au/nsw/william-har...iam-tyrell-investigation-20150121-12v4n3.html

I haven't looked to see if he lodged an application for a Court Suppression Order.

We don't know who put the complaint in. My point about the suppression order is that the FP's identity is apparently suppressed to protect children in their care and yet the identity of BS was not suppressed when the children in their care would come under the same govt. dept. and would become easily identifiable in their community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reconman