Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not entirely convinced Tony Jones is the guy. I just don't see this abduction as premeditated. And although he has been charged with sexual assault against a 12 year old female which is awful and sickening a 3 year old boy is quite different. He has a massive criminal history but not offences against very young children. He was already on the radar by police so it seems very very risky to abduct a young child. And most of the past crimes are violence or robberies. If he was his car I would say scoping out the house for a robbery is more likely. Was he on bail too? I might be wrong but it just seems he is more of a hardened criminal then a closet pedophile.

BBM

That these men have criminal histories including crimes against children (well, BS has not been convicted, to be fair - and I agree, as for AJ, a pubescent girl and a toddler boy are two very different people) and that they were possibly in the area still isn't conclusive proof they did it.
We need DNA evidence ... or eyewitnesses of them at the scene (even then that doesn't mean anything necessarily) ... or WT himself to be found.
Until then it's nothing but circumstance.
I'm keeping an open mind at this point.

ETA keeping an open mind not least of all, because there are yet more POIs that we don't know about - aren't there 12 of them?

Just as finding out about the cars and AJ changed the possibilities... there are many other possibilities yet that we can't fathom because we don't know all the facts about the other POIs!

Hanging out to see crap hit the fan. I wonder if more than 3 POIs go to jail.
Cant believe no DNA evidence in cars yet. Must be waiting for the right moment.

ETA keeping an open mind not least of all, because there are yet more POIs that we don't know about - aren't there 12
Crikies! Is this milking cleared people? Is this deliberatley mislead the public?

The Saturday Telegraph at the same time it emerged detectives were investigating a grandparents social group on the mid-north coast which they believe harbouring a paedophile ring.

http://mobile.news.com.au/national/...-in-tyrrell-case/story-fnii5s3x-1227544386695
BBM

Daniel Morcombe’s dad critical of gag on William’s parents

The father of murdered teenager Daniel Morcombe has criticised the NSW government’s refusal to allow William Tyrrell’s parents to speak publicly about their son’s disappearance for seven months before this week.

Many, including Daniel’s *father, Bruce, fear the decision may have hindered the police investigation during the crucial weeks following William’s dis*appearance from his grandmother’s home in Kendall, on the NSW mid north coast, last September.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...williams-parents/story-e6frg6n6-1227308563088

Continuing on Albert Street will take you to the state forest which is all fire trails and without a 4wd is inaccessible after about 3km

Thanks, munky, I suspected as much. If there was allegedly a 4WD drive seen speeding through Kendall streets (where exactly?) on the day William was abducted, according to LE in the 60 Minutes story, I thought Albert Road may be entirely relevant (also given there seems to be access to the cemetery from Benaroon Drive via a track).

There is also the possibility of taking the back roads out of kendall (assuming it was a local who knows the roads very well) by driving up past kendall school along through Logans Crossing which then takes you the back roads to Bago via Herrons Creek and it also continues onto Wauchope

This is a possibility I have never thought of before.........

Yes, it makes sense to me that someone with a stolen mini-Spiderman as a passenger in their vehicle would really want to keep a very low profile; back roads, fire trails, etc, and get out of Kendall PDQ. If you click on my name above, it will take you to a page where you can click on each of my previous posts regarding my thoughts on this (including whereis maps).

And it can jeopordise the case. If my child had been abducted and I felt it would help a guilty criminal go to jail, I wouldnt give a crap.
But I think it may have the opposite effect in this case.
How many court orders are there? Who actioned the court orders?
Not allowed to talk about that?

I think the penny is dropping for me.

Out of EVERYONE in this horrible case...who would NOT want their names broadcast? Who shows the least amount of care for William??

Those are the people who would place a gag order.

The father of murdered teenager Daniel Morcombe has criticised the NSW government’s refusal to allow William Tyrrell’s parents to speak publicly about their son’s disappearance for seven months before this week.

Many, including Daniel’s father, Bruce, fear the decision may have hindered the police investigation during the crucial weeks following William’s disappearance from his grandmother’s home in Kendall, on the NSW mid north coast, last September.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...williams-parents/story-e6frg6n6-1227308563088

I fear that it's entirely due to either miscommunication, or worse; politicking, between NSW Goverment departments as to why William's FP have not been able to talk. I also believe they want to protect his sister. If I were them, I wouldn't want to risk 'losing' her, as well as 'losing' William.

It's probably also to guard against legal action being taken against an agency by members of William's family IMO.

I can see another dust up similar to that surrounding the Bowraville murders (still ongoing) on the horizon. In that case, it's OK, as with Jubelin on the case, all (or as much as possible) will be revealed in due course. I think there's a good reason he is heading the investigation into William's disappearance.

I'm not entirely convinced Tony Jones is the guy. I just don't see this abduction as premeditated. And although he has been charged with sexual assault against a 12 year old female which is awful and sickening a 3 year old boy is quite different. He has a massive criminal history but not offences against very young children. He was already on the radar by police so it seems very very risky to abduct a young child. And most of the past crimes are violence or robberies. If he was his car I would say scoping out the house for a robbery is more likely. Was he on bail too? I might be wrong but it just seems he is more of a hardened criminal then a closet pedophile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still reading posts... Found...... he has now been found to be a closet paedophile...

The level of suppression in this case is mind boggling, and unprecedented. It has never been seen to this extent before in Australia. This will be a case that journalistic and investigative academia will be taking apart and studying in the future.

I sincerely hope that it has been for the greater good, and hasn't simply been seized on my investigators as an excuse to control/censor publicly known information in a bid to make their jobs so much easier.

Back OT, I believe AJ's rapsheet has him pegged (IMO) as a thief, not a pedo.

It is unprecedented and I believe there should be some lobbying done to state MP's regarding an inquiry in the future. David Shoebridge comes to mind; if he's still around.

I don't believe it's investigators who are responsible for the suppression of information, rather a government department who is at risk of losing even more skin than they already have in recent years.

http://m.smh.com.au/nsw/calls-for-p...d-over-abandoned-children-20140410-36g31.html
(Oops...how did this get here?)

I agree with you about AJ; accessory at most.

The Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012 – Implications for Your Company.

There are a number of significant changes, including the introduction of mandatory privacy principles which will affect the way your company collects, uses, discloses, transfers across borders and stores personal information. One of the key steps which needs to be taken is to ensure that your company's Privacy Policy complies with the new requirements.

To ensure that companies take their privacy obligations seriously, the Privacy Commissioner can now seek substantial penalties for non-compliance, with maximum penalties of $340,000 for individuals and $1.7 million for companies.

http://www.mondaq.com/australia/x/2...ection+Act+2012+Implications+for+Your+Company

Remember the Morcombes? Daniel had a twin!
That didn't stop the Morcombes doing what they had to do.

But Daniel and his twin were not foster children and Denise and Bruce were not restricted from identifying themselves in any way either. As someone who lives only about an hour from where the Morcombes live, I don't think I even knew what his brother looked like until many years after Daniel's disappearance - I don't recall him being part of the Morcombe's ongoing campaign at all.

Too many locals have too many secrets....
Jones just happened to live near where William was staying, but he once lived across the road from BS.

Would Wauchope be classed as near?

Does a rap sheet show dates of charge or conviction?
Breaching AVO 8 May 2015.....did he do that from prison (rang someone???) or before heading there back in Sept 2014.
He would not be the first man to not be able to reside in the home.
Isn't that what PB wife said that and AVO prevented him from living with her???
6 August - aggravated indecent assault x 2 ..... is this another whirlwind.

http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/article/9036039/tony-jones
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/.../story-fnii5s41-1227549626898?from=google_rss

What we are not being told is who acted the suppression, and why did they act the suppression

Spiderman once lived opposite the POI. Now that is dome news.

Many, including Daniel’s *father, Bruce, fear the decision may have hindered the police investigation during the crucial weeks following William’s dis*appearance from his grandmother’s home in Kendall, on the NSW mid north coast, last September.

I dont understand how suppressing a siblings name makes them any less of a security risk?
I concur Catwhiskers. Morcombes were out an about, although they had the same surname.
Whats the protection against? Further pedophile attacks? We have a pedophile ring that a govt department that cant and couldnt protect children from?
So the govt dept is being interogated over the failure even 'if' it may or may not have a suppression order on it?

But Daniel and his twin were not foster children and Denise and Bruce were not restricted from identifying themselves in any way either. As someone who lives only about an hour from where the Morcombes live, I don't think I even knew what his brother looked like until many years after Daniel's disappearance - I don't recall him being part of the Morcombe's ongoing campaign at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amandalynn72