Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta love ACA (in a lol kind of way)...hopefully they will go out on a limb and spill some dirt and then get in trouble from media watch and the like, just as long as it doesn't hurt the case though

Yeah, that's what I'm hoping for now that they have gotten their teeth into the story, so to speak. If there continues to be no answers, someone in the media (or elsewhere) is going to crack soon; methinks.

There was another interesting show On Radio National just now: RN Drive/ Drawing Room/ Patricia Karvelas

"Social media photos of children found on paedophile websites"

http://www.abc.net.au/radionational...children-found-on-paedophile-websites/6817872

The download link may not be there yet, but it was The Office of the Children's eSafety Commissioner talking about innocent photos of children originally shared via social media find their way on to paedophile image-sharing sites.

Common sense really - to only share with those you trust, but many don't.

Interestingly, when he spoke of paedophiles finding these innocent photos, and re-posting then with revolting comments on their websites, it was like finding the 'plumber' ((tradesman!) that you had in your house for a specific job) sitting in your lounge room going through the family albums.

Read about this in The Australian today. I was thinking the same as you. I have some family photos in frames and the rest are on my zip drive or in a photo album. They are for me to share with family or trusted friends, or to reminisce over; not for every Paul, Tony and Bill :) to see (and comment on)!

Yeah, that's what I'm hoping for now that they have gotten their teeth into the story, so to speak. If there continues to be no answers, someone in the media (or elsewhere) is going to crack soon; methinks.
Derryn hinch is a bit of a cowboy, I could see him ruffling a few feathers lol

Gotta love ACA (in a lol kind of way)...hopefully they will go out on a limb and spill some dirt and then get in trouble from media watch and the like, just as long as it doesn't hurt the case though

Hmmm, will we get Episode 2 from BS any day now?
"I did not ever, ever, ever associate in any way with TJ!" etc etc

Hmmm, will we get Episode 2 from BS any day now?
"I did not ever, ever, ever associate in any way with TJ!" etc etc
I'd love to know who filmed him, he really is a sandwich short of the picnic...I mean who films a statement of themselves with the tv blaring away in the background.

The question begs then, is he genuinely serious about proving his innocence or did someone say to him, "listen here Bill, you'd better try and prove your innocence here" so BS goes "yeah yeah, i'll get onto it".

Use a selfie stick next time Bill ;o)

IMO there are some hefty hints in this Woman's Weekly article.

Who are these people who put the ban in place?
I doubt it is the *parents because they are doing EVERYTHING they can with their hands tied!
IF there is a court order, who put it there?
Obviously only care about their own *rses!

You’d think that the people responsible for putting the media ban in place – and we can’t tell you who they are, either – would be doing everything in their power to help.

http://www.aww.com.au/latest-news/n...ver-hear-the-truth-about-william-tyrell-22122

I bet the consequences of breaking the court order are more than just financial. There must be some real teeth in that tiger. If it was my kid, I'd break a court order if it was just money on the line. I'd declare bankruptcy, I wouldn't care, I'd spend every last cent I had, and I reckon all parents would.

IMO there are some hefty hints in this Woman's Weekly article.

Who are these people who put the ban in place?
I doubt it is the *parents because they are doing EVERYTHING they can with their hands tied!
IF there is a court order, who put it there?
Obviously only care about their own *rses!

You’d think that the people responsible for putting the media ban in place – and we can’t tell you who they are, either – would be doing everything in their power to help.

http://www.aww.com.au/latest-news/n...ver-hear-the-truth-about-william-tyrell-22122

I would think the ban is in place because William was in state care and a fostered child. There could be some serious legal ramifications in that i would think?, but i don't know that for sure. Would have to ask a lawyer.

I bet the consequences of breaking the court order are more than just financial. There must be some real teeth in that tiger. If it was my kid, I'd break a court order if it was just money on the line. I'd declare bankruptcy, I wouldn't care, I'd spend every last cent I had, and I reckon all parents would.

Agree totally Eloise! If this was my bio kid, and I was under the impression (however misguided that may be) that I may someday get him back, or my Foster Child, I don't care how many laws, court orders, misdemeanors I broke. I would go on national television, radio, and plead my case.

The parents also said they wanted to protect williams sister now and for in the future :)

Talking about innocent people is essentially slander.
Tying people into pedophilia is asking for trouble, to say the least.
Even if it were my friend who started associating me with a pedophile by rumour because he heard something on the grapevine, I would make example of them.
Unless they have been mentioned by police Id be extremely careful for various reasons.
Mostly if some nutjob vigilanty does something stupid based on your comments.

Also can any of the moderators please let me know if commenting on who is friends with who on Facebook is against the rules. I can understand that repeating rumours on Facebook is out but who is friends with who are actual facts.

What if the parents arent saying anything because if the POIs werent allowed to be mentioned because their charges would be thrown out of court because their names had been made too public in such a high profile case?

Can they talk about who actioned the court orders?

What if the parents arent saying anything because if the POIs werent allowed to be mentioned because their charges would be thrown out of court because their names had been made too public in such a high profile case?

Can they talk about who actioned the court orders?

Violating a Court Order is Contempt of Court and a punishable offense as far as i know.

I'm not entirely convinced Tony Jones is the guy. I just don't see this abduction as premeditated. And although he has been charged with sexual assault against a 12 year old female which is awful and sickening a 3 year old boy is quite different. He has a massive criminal history but not offences against very young children. He was already on the radar by police so it seems very very risky to abduct a young child. And most of the past crimes are violence or robberies. If he was his car I would say scoping out the house for a robbery is more likely. Was he on bail too? I might be wrong but it just seems he is more of a hardened criminal then a closet pedophile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And it can jeopordise the case. If my child had been abducted and I felt it would help a guilty criminal go to jail, I wouldnt give a crap.
But I think it may have the opposite effect in this case.
How many court orders are there? Who actioned the court orders?
Not allowed to talk about that?
Violating a Court Order is Contempt of Court and a punishable offense as far as i know.

Continuing on Albert Street will take you to the state forest which is all fire trails and without a 4wd is inaccessible after about 3km

And it can jeopordise the case. If my child had been abducted and I felt it would help a guilty criminal go to jail, I wouldnt give a crap.
But I think it may have the opposite effect in this case.
How many court orders are there? Who actioned the court orders?
Not allowed to talk about that?

I get what you're saying but William is not legally their child, he is a child in state care and the state calls the shots. He belongs to the state effectively. Foster parents are caretakers/guardians of other people's children for whatever reason, unless they get legally adopted.
And I think the FP's have a gag on them in this case because of those very legal reasons.
I have no idea how many court orders there are or who actioned them, but as far as the FP's are concerned I would think the state, and because of that the media is also gagged to an extent with what is revealed about the entire circumstances surrounding WT.

I'm not entirely convinced Tony Jones is the guy. I just don't see this abduction as premeditated. And although he has been charged with sexual assault against a 12 year old female which is awful and sickening a 3 year old boy is quite different. He has a massive criminal history but not offences against very young children. He was already on the radar by police so it seems very very risky to abduct a young child. And most of the past crimes are violence or robberies. If he was his car I would say scoping out the house for a robbery is more likely. Was he on bail too? I might be wrong but it just seems he is more of a hardened criminal then a closet pedophile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with you here to some extent...although I do believe he played a part in the abduction along with one or two others (my strong gut feeling plus a lot of what I have tried to piece together over the last few months through posts etc). I also believe he was taken to others or another location with a woman being involved (another hunch, if that counts for anything)

But with that whole 6 degrees of separation and the like, AJ isn't going to go and defecate in the nest by assaulting WT...especially with his known links to gapa imo

These are just are few of the rambling thoughts in my mind

There is also the possibility of taking the back roads out of kendall (assuming it was a local who knows the roads very well) by driving up past kendall school along through Logans Crossing which then takes you the back roads to Bago via Herrons Creek and it also continues onto Wauchope

This is a possibility I have never thought of before.........

The level of suppression in this case is mind boggling, and unprecedented. It has never been seen to this extent before in Australia. This will be a case that journalistic and investigative academia will be taking apart and studying in the future.

I sincerely hope that it has been for the greater good, and hasn't simply been seized on my investigators as an excuse to control/censor publicly known information in a bid to make their jobs so much easier.

Back OT, I believe AJ's rapsheet has him pegged (IMO) as a thief, not a pedo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amandalynn72