Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While we are talking suppression orders and misinformation....can I just throw the old question into the mix....why did every single MSM have WT's name spelled wrongly in the early days?? Sorry but that reeks to me.

One of many errors in the media, WT case or another.
But why is this so important, if the full name - whether with 2 x R or 1 x R - anyway is not really true?

While we are talking suppression orders and misinformation....can I just throw the old question into the mix....why did every single MSM have WT's name spelled wrongly in the early days?? Sorry but that reeks to me.

Yes why?
It really threw every one off the track .... not.

Yes, 20 mins plus isn't near is it?

Could they be part of the charges he was convicted on for the sexual assault on the 11 year old girl and, then sentenced for this September? May that also explain the AVO? Worth a further look. Will think on it. Makara would probably be able to shed light on it.

JMO, I live in the area, and most people here would consider it "near", I think. We kind of consider anything less than an hour away as close really.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...l-speddings-care/story-fnpn118l-1227198878302

Family Services quizzed ‘person of interest’: Children were removed from tradesman Bill Spedding’s care

The mother who wants her child back said she was informed by FACs in December it was investigating Mr Spedding but would not tell her why.

The same month Port Macquarie detectives tried to contact her, she said, adding that she was horrified when she saw news reports of police searching the Speddings’ home.

“I saw Bill Spedding on TV and I rang FACs,” the mother said.

The mother said her child was *removed from her home by FACs *because of a domestic situation. She has turned her house into a shrine to the lost child.

The child’s room is untouched and she has not taken the Christmas tree down since the child was removed early in 2011.

She and her new partner were surprised to learn Mr Spedding was a person of interest in the investigation into the missing toddler.

A spokesman for FACS said yesterday: “As this matter is subject to an ongoing police investigation, FACS is unable to comment any further.”

bbm= Strange way of dealing with parents, IMO.

If this suppression was detrimental in the search & recovery of William, all I ask is for these rules to be reviewed for this situation is never to happen again.

It should have been realised that this is a possibility.

It's been over a year now.
I try to remain positive.

JMO, I live in the area, and most people here would consider it "near", I think. We kind of consider anything less than an hour away as close really.

Given I am not anywhere near the area and do not know it at all.
Who would you consider a local?
I mean would Kendall residents consider Wauchope for example residents locals.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...l-speddings-care/story-fnpn118l-1227198878302

Family Services quizzed ‘person of interest’: Children were removed from tradesman Bill Spedding’s care

The mother who wants her child back said she was informed by FACs in December it was investigating Mr Spedding but would not tell her why.

The same month Port Macquarie detectives tried to contact her, she said, adding that she was horrified when she saw news reports of police searching the Speddings’ home.

“I saw Bill Spedding on TV and I rang FACs,” the mother said.

The mother said her child was *removed from her home by FACs *because of a domestic situation. She has turned her house into a shrine to the lost child.

The child’s room is untouched and she has not taken the Christmas tree down since the child was removed early in 2011.

She and her new partner were surprised to learn Mr Spedding was a person of interest in the investigation into the missing toddler.

A spokesman for FACS said yesterday: “As this matter is subject to an ongoing police investigation, FACS is unable to comment any further.”

bbm= Strange way of dealing with parents, IMO.

I guess even if they did she was not going/allowed to tell the media ..... got keep somethings secret FG :gaah:

I wonder if police have identified who owned the car parked in front of the station wagon.
Maybe it has already been towed away and forensically tested.
Gee that could have happened at any time since William disappeared. imo

One of many errors in the media, WT case or another.
But why is this so important, if the full name - whether with 2 x R or 1 x R - anyway is not really true?

Do you know that for a fACT? Obviously without disclosing anything else.

I feel so lonely in my opinion that showing the parents' faces is unlikely to make a difference at this point, at least if their message so far has been correctly directed. It's clear from their words and actions how important this is to them, what exactly would be the course of action on their end or that of a lawyer's to bypass previously enacted legislation? Serious question.

And if it were to succeed, I can only imagine it being clickbait/TV revenue.. "The NEVER BEFORE SEEN parents speak! See it HERE FIRST!" and so forth.. it just sounds distracting and a bureaucratic waste at this point. :(
Especially since anybody who cares about William isn't sleeping or working very much while assisting in the search, or so I would imagine.

The most heartfelt pleas I've ever heard or seen probably came from Morgan Harrington's parents, and her killer was only caught years later because of another victim, Hannah Graham. The Harringtons, who remained MORE than fully visible in the media for years, described the look he gave them in court when they were finally able to face him as "evil." Which is what I think we're dealing with here, unfortunately.

I may just be seriously not understanding some media/legal/cryptic posting nuances, and I don't mean any offense by it.

I think showing faces and explaining the actual situation would lift the veil of secrecy that has spawned so many crazy rumours and allegations against the extended families. If we could remove that crap then more people could invest better time into finding William, not to mention giving the families a break from online sledging.

I wonder if police have identified who owned the car parked in front of the station wagon.
Maybe it has already been towed away and forensically tested.
Gee that could have happened at any time since William disappeared. imo

I'm also curious to who maybe the owner of the car in front!

I wonder too, why doesn't show the pic of the suspious cars the black side protection molding on the white station wagon.
Doesn't matter now, because the owner is known and found. But why the inaccuracy? Does everything have a special meaning in this WT case ...?

Serious none of my friends use a clarevoyant service.
Im surprised they spend money on advertising with the internet.
The internet is too cheap, especially Facebook.
What happened in the Claremont case was disgusting.<modsnip>
There must be a lot of people wasting their time and money advertising these services then if no one goes to them.

Do you know that for a fACT? Obviously without disclosing anything else.

My knowledge stems from WS thread: not the real name and mistakes in spelling the "fake" name Tyrell/Tyrrell. How could I be able to know more, if nobody knows more?

Given I am not anywhere near the area and do not know it at all.
Who would you consider a local?
I mean would Kendall residents consider Wauchope for example residents locals.

"Local" would be anyone from that particular town. So, although I would say Wauchope is near Kendall, I wouldn't call a Wauchope resident local to Kendall. Particularly as these are small towns we're talking about, people living there are fairly particular about who they consider a local. It's a very quick run down the highway, though, so not far at all. FWIW there's also another route out the back way via Bago Road.

My knowledge stems from WS thread: not the real name and mistakes in spelling the "fake" name Tyrell/Tyrrell. How could I be able to know more, if nobody knows more?

I'm a bit thick, and I can't understand your answer. I need it spelled out.

Maybe its to stop fakers? If they describe inaccuracies, they are not wanted?
I'm also curious to who maybe the owner of the car in front!

I wonder too, why doesn't show the pic of the suspious cars the black side protection molding on the white station wagon.
Doesn't matter now, because the owner is known and found. But why the inaccuracy? Does everything have a special meaning in this WT case ...?

It's my understanding that department approval is not required if the child is travelling within the state they live in.

Permission would be required from the department in the event that the intrastate trip coincided with court-ordered contact with the biological family.

"Local" would be anyone from that particular town. So, although I would say Wauchope is near Kendall, I wouldn't call a Wauchope resident local to Kendall. Particularly as these are small towns we're talking about, people living there are fairly particular about who they consider a local. It's a very quick run down the highway, though, so not far at all. FWIW there's also another route out the back way via Bago Road.

Thanks AnnaBear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members