Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You need a sim to transfer data via wifi? If you dont it probably puts your NIC or MAC address in the metadata.
I would have thought any transmission that day would have been triangulated although remember FD went into town because mobile data and wifi was not available for skype transmission.
Im sure data records would have been kept if someone had used a messaging service.
Why would you have loads of mobile phones if you had no cash? Thats a lot of ongoing outlay in hope for a return?
Asset rich cash poor by the sound of it. Whats the rent on a warehouse each week? Sounds like a bit of vertical integration, unfortunately another attribute to crime away from the house.

Did she have stock Richie?
I'm not sure how the digital trail works Crabs. But let's say for arguement sake that I took a photo of a Pelican on my old phone that had no SIM (pod, tablet etc), then used wifi or Bluetooth tethered to the Internet via my home internet or real mobile phone in order to send you that photo. It sounds like LE could see my sending address and the receiving address, but could they actually see the photo of the Pelican (or message whatever) without the source phone? If numerous people are involved there maybe no direct link between the two POI, but in the same ring so to speak. So there might not be an obvious flag for LE to see. Again I don't really know, but just saying there are ways of communicating over the net without making a phone call. And decoy ways if you set up alias web accounts etc.

Also, pretty sure BS has an iPhone 6 Plus. Saw it poking out of his shirt pocket when he was leaving court (MSM). They aren't cheap.

If the media are telling blatent lies then they wiĺl have to be consistent across the board or be caught out.

Is there is a bigger play here we dont know about? Is it for the greater good?

Do you mean immediate bio family stormy? Treading a fine line here.
For clarity, not implying family involvement.
I am in no way implying family involvement. In what way am I treading a fine line? I am merely stating that MSM have never (as far as I am aware) stated that WT is a foster child. As far as I know, MSM have always referred to his FM and FF as his "parents." Therefore, the general public understanding would be that his foster parents are actually his biological parents. IMO

Yes, possibly people who don't use fb or forums like this do think so. I had a houseguest recently from interstate who assumed this as well, she had seen very little about the case in MSM, so has it ever been stated in MSM that WT is a foster child or are we all posing outside TOS?

I am in no way implying family involvement. In what way am I treading a fine line? I am merely stating that MSM have never (as far as I am aware) stated that WT is a foster child. As far as I know, MSM have always referred to his FM and FF as his "parents." Therefore, the general public understanding would be that his foster parents are actually his biological parents. IMO

If you send an image via email the image will go through mail servers and be stored somewhere until it is downloaded.
Not sure entirely about txt message but similar principles.
Direct transfer phone to phone, no but being operating system devices, police can access the phone if they want with a warrant more than likely.
I fix computers in my underpants from the phone on the couch at times. The police know far more than I about remote access of devices.
There is also hacking programs you can go to jail for if caught on your person.
These hacking programs are specifically for entering someones machine. The police are afforded private details from providers which makes it faster to enter a device.
Id say BS has a phone plan phone.
Being a high plan user BS wouldnt pay a lot up front for the phone.

I'm not sure how the digital trail works Crabs. But let's say for arguement sake that I took a photo of a Pelican on my old phone that had no SIM (pod, tablet etc), then used wifi or Bluetooth tethered to the Internet via my home internet or real mobile phone in order to send you that photo. It sounds like LE could see my sending address and the receiving address, but could they actually see the photo of the Pelican (or message whatever) without the source phone? If numerous people are involved there maybe no direct link between the two POI, but in the same ring so to speak. So there might not be an obvious flag for LE to see. Again I don't really know, but just saying there are ways of communicating over the net without making a phone call. And decoy ways if you set up alias web accounts etc.

Also, pretty sure BS has an iPhone 6 Plus. Saw it poking out of his shirt pocket when he was leaving court (MSM). They aren't cheap.

I do wonder whether the abductors had planned that the public would automatically turn on family involvement.
It its the easy answer but not the correct one. Suppression orders have only fanned the fire of blame.

Media inaccuracies and spin have further led to assumptions and spin.

Yes, possibly people who don't use fb or forums like this do think so. I had a houseguest recently from interstate who assumed this as well, she had seen very little about the case in MSM, so has it ever been stated in MSM that WT is a foster child or are we all posing outside TOS?

My question was about the comment closet paedophile so, since his crime was the incident that he plead guilty to and one child, I don't understand the terminology as relates to him. Is there more? computer images? other children etc
No offence was intended to you personally, also you have no way of knowing what my personal experiences are and I don't feel that sharing them (by me) is conducive to the search for William..

I can now see that the word "closet" is what you are particularly interested in.
From my own point of view I would say he kept these deviant actions to himself and didn't broadcast to everyone that he was molesting this 11 year old over the years .... hence it was his secret (skeleton in his closet)..... and most likely would have stayed that way... thankfully the girl spoke up.
No.. I have no way of knowing anyone's personal experiences .... and have never asked.
But if anyone wants to share I feel they should be welcomed to do so, as this is a pertinent issue in Williams case - if we are following Police suspicions..... Victims can provide an insight of how these creeps operate which may be useful.

BBM: Thank you .... I apologise...it's quite Obviously a touchy subject at times.

There was one long article early in the piece and under one photograph of the GM's house at Kendall, she was described as the foster grandmother. That is the only thing I have seen. The only other thing I have seen to confirm that tack is the article on Bruce Morcombe commenting, that the NSW govt.'s prevention of the parents being identified by the MSM may have hindered progress in the discovery of where WT might be.

I see no reason anyone shouldn't share personal experiences for those reasons but for me, I need to be as detached as possible, I can't let WT become too close, all good, no need for apologies but thank you.

I can now see that the word "closet" is what you are particularly interested in.
From my own point of view I would say he kept these deviant actions to himself and didn't broadcast to everyone that he was molesting this 11 year old over the years .... hence it was his secret (skeleton in his closet)..... and most likely would have stayed that way... thankfully the girl spoke up.
No.. I have no way of knowing anyone's personal experiences .... and have never asked.
But if anyone wants to share I feel they should be welcomed to do so, as this is a pertinent issue in Williams case - if we are following Police suspicions..... Victims can provide an insight of how these creeps operate which may be useful.

BBM: Thank you .... I apologise...it's quite Obviously a touchy subject at times.

Unfortunately in the age of the 24 hour media cycle, organisations are desperate to fill the 24 hours with news so spin is placed in to keep a story going.
In the process inaccuracies are placed in the media.
Media has come under increasing pressure from a broader market.
Its harder to stand out.
I dont trust anything the media says because Ive seen what happens and what is printed.
A lot of media is very politically biased also.
Media is not a reliable source. Only the information coning out a police officers mouth is remotely accurate, if the media doesnt edit out to keep the hype going.
Police have their own media outlets such as website and social media.

There was one long article early in the piece and under one photograph of the GM's house at Kendall, she was described as the foster grandmother. That is the only thing I have seen. The only other thing I have seen to confirm that tack is the article on Bruce Morcombe commenting, that the NSW govt.'s prevention of the parents being identified by the MSM may have hindered progress in the discovery of where WT might be.

I couldn't agree more, I was interviewed once for a political statement and made it very clear what my stance was, later that evening I saw it on the news, my statement was edited/cut short and sounded like I was saying the opposite to what I actually said, since that occasion I rarely believe anything unless it is live.

Unfortunately in the age of the 24 hour media cycle, organisations are desperate to fill the 24 hours with news so spin is placed in to keep a story going.
In the process inaccuracies are placed in the media.
I dont trust anything the media says because Ive seen what happens and what is printed.
A lot of media is very politically biased also.
Media is not a reliable source. Only the information coning out a police officers mouth is remotely accurate, if the media doesnt edit out to keep the hype going.

Perhaps i am really daft...but...how can a "foster family" be a "biological family"?

Possibly lies by omission? For example, I think his foster parents have always been referred to as his parents (with no mention of his biological family), so the natural conclusion would be that his foster family are his biological family?

he police are in charge of this case, not the public and they are not obligated to share anything at all with the public.

That is a bit hypocritical though when the police are repeatedly asking for help and information regarding this case.

I'm finding it hard to solve this crime without all the facts. Might flick Jubes a text to ask for the files.

My opinion changes regularly on what happened, and I find all the posts very helpful. It must be torture to the families not knowing.

BS had a pawn shop probably loaded with old mobile phones. Would be easy to set one up on wifi and use internet messages to contact others without a trace (no SIM card needed, use a FB alias).

Just a brain dump while I'm on the train. Thinking of WT always. ☔️

Don't you need a sim card to use the internet on a phone though?

Perhaps i am really daft...but...how can a "foster family" be a "biological family"?

I agree, a foster family is usually a "temporary family" and biological parents are worked with in regard to getting their child or children back if that would be an option.
There are also many people out there from what i have read that are having a lot of legal issues in getting their children back into their care. Once the state takes them from you it is a very difficult situation i believe. There are always two sides to a story and if WT was indeed a fostered child we have not heard the other side of the story from his bio's, only he had a rough start in life, but we don't really know what that means.

Yikes, I wish the public would stop being so preoccupied with what information hasn't been released to us, and about the family situation.

Yes, a lot of people are curious. I understand that. But to be honest, it's none of our business. At all.

The information is confidential for a reason and the general public knowing or not knowing is not going to help the case. The detectives working on this case know the full story and that is all that matters. They know A LOT more than we could even comprehend and if they are to get a conviction or find William, we must trust the way they are allowing this to be playing out.

As for us seeing the faces of his parents - how will that change anything? It won't, except for satisfying our curiosity.

William's face is all that matters. It's William we are looking for, it's William who we are giving all of our energy and love and thoughts to. William. William the Firefighter. Spiderman. If his beautiful face is not enough for someone to speak up and do the right thing, nothing will.

If the faces of his parents WERE shown, people would still be trashing them because they may not show enough emotion in an interview or they may not look sad enough or they might be photographed living their life and not looking devastated enough - they can't win either way. And their faces will not change anything about this case, or the outcome.

P.S: Foster or not, they are William's parents. William called them mummy and daddy. William was their son, they loved him to the moon and back. It's so weird to me how people are getting so confused and weird about the foster thing. The family have been eliminated as suspects. Anything else is none of our beeswax. It's confusing and complex and frustrating, I know.

In the words of singer Morrissey, what difference does it make? It makes none. I'm going to go and listen to his song "William, It Was Really Nothing" and hope for the best. This case breaks my heart. :(

Don't you need a sim card to use the internet on a phone though?

As far as i know you do, and depending on what provider the sim is you have to make a call to activate it if it's prepaid.

Family had no idea of paedophile Tony Jones’ ‘horrific’ history of crime

THE family of convicted paedophile Tony Jones, a person of interest in the disappearance of toddler William Tyrrell, has issued an emotional statement calling on the government to bring in tougher sentencing laws after The Daily Telegraph revealed the 59-year-old was allowed to roam the streets despite more than 90 convictions against his name.

Shocked relatives, who now call Jones a “cretin” who does not deserve to be a part of society, were unaware of the extent of his life of crime until it was laid bare this week.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...history-of-crime/story-fni0cx4q-1227553873259

I was merely referring to how MSM have portrayed WT's family situation and how that would be then understood by the general public who are not privy to rumours on social media.

Yikes, I wish the public would stop being so preoccupied with what information hasn't been released to us, and about the family situation.

Yes, a lot of people are curious. I understand that. But to be honest, it's none of our business. At all.

The information is confidential for a reason and the general public knowing or not knowing is not going to help the case. The detectives working on this case know the full story and that is all that matters. They know A LOT more than we could even comprehend and if they are to get a conviction or find William, we must trust the way they are allowing this to be playing out.

As for us seeing the faces of his parents - how will that change anything? It won't, except for satisfying our curiosity.

William's face is all that matters. It's William we are looking for, it's William who we are giving all of our energy and love and thoughts to. William. William the Firefighter. Spiderman. If his beautiful face is not enough for someone to speak up and do the right thing, nothing will.

If the faces of his parents WERE shown, people would still be trashing them because they may not show enough emotion in an interview or they may not look sad enough or they might be photographed living their life and not looking devastated enough - they can't win either way. And their faces will not change anything about this case, or the outcome.

P.S: Foster or not, they are William's parents. William called them mummy and daddy. William was their son, they loved him to the moon and back. It's so weird to me how people are getting so confused and weird about the foster thing. The family have been eliminated as suspects. Anything else is none of our beeswax. It's confusing and complex and frustrating, I know.

In the words of singer Morrissey, what difference does it make? It makes none. I'm going to go and listen to his song "William, It Was Really Nothing" and hope for the best. This case breaks my heart. :(

:goodpost: :tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member