Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've missed a few days.

So - I gather AJ is a friend/colleague of BS's who has been charged/convicted fo some child related crime, correct?

But what creepy picture? What map of Wales? A photo? A dating site? Bins? Steel axles?

If someone could kindly fill me in a bit that would be brilliant. Thanks!

I have a theory that TJ + 1 may have been parked in Benaroon Dr for the initial purpose of scavenging scrap metal from the wheelie bins (metal axels) left out for the exchange/replacement program. I posted about the bin program earlier, but well before the TJ wagon was towed by LE. If you missed it, the day WT went missing locals had their old bins out for removal by the Council contractor. The rollout distributed 40,000 new bins to the region. People had the opportunity to dispose of their old bins by leaving them out for collection. If only half that number were left out over the three week collection period, and a typical steel axel is 40-50cm long, well that's 10km of "free" steel to steal. Not that one person could grab it all, but it was everywhere in the region.

Maybe TJ + 1 parked then walked around knocking the plastic wheels off and pilfering the metal axels from the old bins. Chuck them in the back of the wagon parked in a central position. Dress with a hi-vis top so you look official if anyone asks. Hello Spidey. Oh crap what have we done, better sink a few drinks to erase my memory.

Bins should be placed upside down on the kerb ready for collection on 8 September [2014]. The collection of old bins is expected to take another three weeks. http://www.pmhc.nsw.gov.au/Lists/Ne.../July/Delivery-of-new-bins-underway-next-week
Nearmap.com shows bins in Benaroon Dr still lying around the street a week after WT vanished (non-bin day).

I am in awe of your lateral thinking ability and mathematics, richie. Entirely possible and you'd only need a car boot and/or station wagon to transport them.

Maybe you can puzzle over this for me please?

FM said she saw the two vehicles parked across the road from GM's former residence on Friday morning. Do you know what time that was?

I can understand FM not mentioning it to FD; especially in the midst of getting two small children ready for the day but then FD leaves at around 9:15am. Has FD mentioned anything about seeing the cars at that time?

Then, I think FM said she and the children were playing outside for a while and moved onto the verandah with GM. Did FM and/or GM say if either/both of them saw the cars during that period of time?

William jumps off verandah and goes 'rarring' off toward the backyard at around 10:25am.

Neighbour said his wife left at 10:28am and said she didn't see the cars at that time.

FM realises William is missing at around 10:30am and searches yard, house and street.

FD comes home at some stage. Do you know what time?

Then FM calls 000 and says she's been searching for William for about 20 minutes and that he was missing before her search for 5 minutes, maybe longer. So that would make the call made to LE at around 10:55am. What time does FR arrive?

Therefore, this gives a window of time of 3 minutes in which William goes missing (from 10:25am to 10:28am?)

Have I missed anything or is my maths off? I know this is old ground but going over it can't hurt. Even LE have done that.

Also, how does the above fit in with your thoughts about AJ +1?

I've missed a few days.

So - I gather AJ is a friend/colleague of BS's who has been charged/convicted fo some child related crime, correct?

But what creepy picture? What map of Wales? A photo? A dating site? Bins? Steel axles?

If someone could kindly fill me in a bit that would be brilliant. Thanks!

It would be best if you read over the previous threads so that we don't have to re-hash that info all over again.

I am in awe of your lateral thinking ability and mathematics, richie. Entirely possible and you'd only need a car boot and/or station wagon to transport them.

Maybe you can puzzle over this for me please?

FM said she saw the two vehicles parked across the road from GM's former residence on Friday morning. Do you know what time that was?

I can understand FM not mentioning it to FD; especially in the midst of getting two small children ready for the day but then FD leaves at around 9:15am. Has FD mentioned anything about seeing the cars at that time?

Then, I think FM said she and the children were playing outside for a while and moved onto the verandah with GM. Did FM and/or GM say if either/both of them saw the cars during that period of time?

Recalling the 2 part radio interview with the F /Parents - I am sure the FM said that first thing in the morning when she got up, she pulled back the curtains in the bedroom and looked down and saw the cars. She also said that if she could see them so clearly, anyone in them would be able to look up and see her. Or words to that effect.

I'm sure I read somewhere, or maybe again it was in the radio interview, she did say the cars were still there when William was riding his bike in the driveway.

I have a theory that TJ + 1 may have been parked in Benaroon Dr for the initial purpose of scavenging scrap metal from the wheelie bins (metal axels) left out for the exchange/replacement program. I posted about the bin program earlier, but well before the TJ wagon was towed by LE. If you missed it, the day WT went missing locals had their old bins out for removal by the Council contractor. The rollout distributed 40,000 new bins to the region. People had the opportunity to dispose of their old bins by leaving them out for collection. If only half that number were left out over the three week collection period, and a typical steel axel is 40-50cm long, well that's 10km of "free" steel to steal. Not that one person could grab it all, but it was everywhere in the region.

Maybe TJ + 1 parked then walked around knocking the plastic wheels off and pilfering the metal axels from the old bins. Chuck them in the back of the wagon parked in a central position. Dress with a hi-vis top so you look official if anyone asks. Hello Spidey. Oh crap what have we done, better sink a few drinks to erase my memory.

Bins should be placed upside down on the kerb ready for collection on 8 September [2014]. The collection of old bins is expected to take another three weeks. http://www.pmhc.nsw.gov.au/Lists/Ne.../July/Delivery-of-new-bins-underway-next-week
Nearmap.com shows bins in Benaroon Dr still lying around the street a week after WT vanished (non-bin day).

BBM, If your theory of the theft of the metal rods from where the wheels of the wheelie bins are attached is correct, then wouldn't that of been announced on local news? It is theft from a govt. body being the local city council isn't it? And IMO i'm sure they would of been asking around via the news that if anyone was witness to such an act to call in and report what they noticed i would think?

I also think if AJ said he was out that day collecting scrap metal it was probably a lie. More like down the local pub bending his elbow, IMO.

It would be best if you read over the previous threads so that we don't have to re-hash that info all over again.

Sadly I don't have time, and it's difficult to work out what has happened when posts have apparently been removed. Shame as I've been watching this one for a year but now have no idea what's going on - trying not to lose interest :(

I suppose it is possible that if the purpose was always abduction, they had planned to do it sometime over the weekend and then were tipped off that the family had arrived earlier?? Im in two minds on this one as to if it was a burglary and turned into an opportunistic abduction or if it was a planned abduction all along.

I'm still thinking planned abduction over burglary. If it was planned for some time over the weekend, they would have to deal with 3 adults being around the 2 kids. Watching FD drive off early that morning was a stroke of luck for them. That just left a recovering GM and FM in charge.

I'm still thinking planned abduction over burglary. If it was planned for some time over the weekend, they would have to deal with 3 adults being around the 2 kids. Watching FD drive off early that morning was a stroke of luck for them. That just left a recovering GM and FM in charge.

Could be, but how was anyone to know that WT would be left outside by himself for however long it was that he was out there? That is the part that i don't get. Were they psychic or something? Otherwise they would of been waiting for a very long time for that as it might never of happened.

I agree. The absence of FD was far too convenient/coincidental for the perpetrator/s. They may have waited for his departure. Did they somehow know he needed to leave? What if FM and GM being inside the house at the same time was more orchestrated than we realise? For example, what if BS's "missed call" to GM took place around this time and was actually a plan to get both remaining adults inside? IMO

Sadly I don't have time, and it's difficult to work out what has happened when posts have apparently been removed. Shame as I've been watching this one for a year but now have no idea what's going on - trying not to lose interest :(

Posts have been removed for a reason and don't take away from the gist of the discussion. If you're losing interest, that's your choice.

I agree. The absence of FD was far too convenient/coincidental for the perpetrator/s. They may have waited for his departure. Did they somehow know he needed to leave? What if FM and GM being inside the house at the same time was more orchestrated than we realise? What if BS's "missed call" to GM was actually a plan to get both adults inside? IMO

From what i read they were inside getting a cup of tea weren't they?

BBM, If your theory of the theft of the metal rods from where the wheels of the wheelie bins are attached is correct, then wouldn't that of been announced on local news? It is theft from a govt. body being the local city council isn't it? And IMO i'm sure they would of been asking around via the news that if anyone was witness to such an act to call in and report what they noticed i would think?
Yes theft of the bins left out was discussed on the Police FB page. It mentions they were going to release info to media about it.
https://m.facebook.com/MidNorthCoastLAC/posts/537560043012703

I also think if AJ said he was out that day collecting scrap metal it was probably a lie. More like down the local pub bending his elbow, IMO.
I wouldn't believe anything from his mouth either, but it's an effect alibi that gives him an excuse to be anywhere he feels like.

<richieswan snip to make this short>

Therefore, this gives a window of time of 3 minutes in which William goes missing (from 10:25am to 10:28am?)

Have I missed anything or is my maths off? I know this is old ground but going over it can't hurt. Even LE have done that.

Also, how does the above fit in with your thoughts about AJ +1?
thanks, I'll have to listen to the first radio interview and 60 minutes again. It seems very tight, but I remember FM saying something about loosing track of time when searching. Also I think the Spider-Man photo was taken at 9:15??

From what i read they were inside getting a cup of tea weren't they?
Would both GM and FM go inside to make a cup of tea while the 2 children were outside? Perhaps the house was being watched, so that when one went to make the tea, the phone rang... IMO

If you don't have time to read previous threads/posts, I suggest just keep reading from here. Anything of real substance will get picked at for a while. Other stuff will fall off the radar. I follow this every day and can't keep up.

I wouldn't believe anything from his mouth either, but it's an effect alibi that gives him an excuse to be anywhere he feels like.

Yes it does. And i guess with LE removing the white wagon, if it was actually one of the mentioned vehicles parked at Benaroon Dr. that morning, there goes his alibi out the window.

Can I just ask..... Is it just me and my stupid puter...

But everytime I take longer than...say a minute or two to try and post something...or send a Private message...I GET LOGGED OUT!!!

It's driving me freakin CRAZY!!!

If you don't have time to read previous threads/posts, I suggest just keep reading from here. Anything of real substance will get picked at for a while. Other stuff will fall off the radar. I follow this every day and can't keep up.

Thank you, Richieswan. I certainly don't want to stop reading but occasionally there comes a point where nothing makes sense any more. I've read Williams thread almost every day since it started so I won't give up, however I'm going to assume that actually there is very little news (but several pages of conjecture).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member