Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A planned abduction would be more likely if he was local but he wasn't. He wasn't even a frequent visitor.
I don't think it's impossible but I think it's unlikely.

Also aren't all these 'men' in this group into victimising girls? If it was planned, I would assume it was more likely the sister they would have wanted to get.

This is the weird thing for me....I'm waiting to hear about a POI who has previously been "interested" in boys...

Would people with histories of victimising girls really see a boy and think "ah well, he'll do" or "since I can't get to the girl I guess I'll just grab the boy for (insert name of somebody interested in boys here), since I owe him a favour and all"....

[/B] BBM

Funny you should mention the time the neighbours left. I was thinking of that very exact time they offered, when I was reading the article that someone on here posted about the phrases people use that indicate the intention to try to conceal information.

yes i agree, it was such an exact time, i wondered why, ive tried to find the msm article again but no luck?

This is the weird thing for me....I'm waiting to hear about a POI who has previously been "interested" in boys...

Would people with histories of victimising girls really see a boy and think "ah well, he'll do" or "since I can't get to the girl I guess I'll just grab the boy for (insert name of somebody interested in boys here), since I owe him a favour and all"....

Thinking back...that recent arrest of the young man from SA - He ran an international Paedophile internet picture/video sharing site. To remain a member (to access other's pictures) you had to supply a certain amount of pictures.. and they had to include different children otherwise their membership would be downgraded...

So thinking along those lines ..... preference to the individual may not matter - if a child is used as a commodity to ensure that you can get access eventually what you want...

Am I making any sense lol.... not sure..I know what I mean...not sure if I've typed that explanation well enough

If it was AJ's car parked across from grandma's that morning .....and that appears to be the case.
I am thinking the grey sedan parked in front of his is going to be the one that hold much more significance.
Who owns that car?
Was the owner of that car identified and when?
What alibi has the driver of that car given to police before it was released on 60 minutes that it was parked in the street?

These parked cars were known about on the night William disappeared (maybe sooner)
But it was reported in the media that no one heard or saw cars in the street that morning .

AJ was arrested three days after William disappeared though he may not have been charged he was a known alleged sex offender (at least to police) that lived near by the area William disappeared.
All known sex offenders where about's were verified very early in the investigation by sex crimes.

I just have a gut that whom ever is in that front car has information that may be able to help the police with their inquiries.
We have not heard anything about them (or have we) .... I wonder if their alibi has inconsistencies?
I guess if they can prove it was AJ's car then he will be the person that can confirm just who was driving the car in front.....maybe he already has.

With BS so eager to inform that he was not out there before, during or after the dates he clarified on the video.
I am wondering if these cars may have visited someone residing in Benaroon Drive from time to time.
imo

Thinking back...that recent arrest of the young man from SA - He ran an international Paedophile internet picture/video sharing site. To remain a member (to access other's pictures) you had to supply a certain amount of pictures.. and they had to include different children otherwise their membership would be downgraded...

So thinking along those lines ..... preference to the individual may not matter - if a child is used as a commodity to ensure that you can get access eventually what you want...

Am I making any sense lol.... not sure..I know what I mean...not sure if I've typed that explanation well enough

All I'm thinking is "urgh"...

Yes and the police were running that site for some time as the already arrested perp.

i think a percentage of paedophiles arent gender specific, its more about the age of the victim, so it doesnt matter.

wondering if police are still searching for the owners of the grey sedan and white 4wd seen speeding at the time, theres been no more mention of these vehicles, maybe they got the needed info in all the calls to crimestoppers?

more and more it seems there is a huge web of these older paedophiles going back years, probably generational, spreading through all these small nsw country towns, all very good at keeping their secret, maybe all being exposed now in the search for william, with detective jubelin and team closing in.

I wonder how many of the POI sought character references from family and friends when it was their turn to be investigated re Williams disappearance?
Not to mention obtaining a declaration from an alleged victim that you had not sexually abused them.

Sorry I know I should have saved a copy....

Does anyone have a copy they can link of the photo we discussed (the one in the background of the 60 minutes show) ... the one with William and some weird picture on the wall in the background..???

I wonder how many of the POI sought character references from family and friends when it was their turn to be investigated re Williams disappearance?
Not to mention obtaining a declaration from an alleged victim that you had not sexually abused them.

or were due to fix the grandmothers washing machine or had a spiderman toy in their car or a wife needing psychic confirmation etc etc etc?

Sorry I know I should have saved a copy....

Does anyone have a copy they can link of the photo we discussed (the one in the background of the 60 minutes show) ... the one with William and some weird picture on the wall in the background..???

i dont think its available anymore puggle, except on the screen shot of the 60mins show, you may be able to copy it from there? also it may still be on some fb pages?

BBM.

I've read about those incidents happening time and time again, Wexford. It sickens me. At least WA and the NT now has legislation for SSORs and they are/will be public. Let's hope other Australian states follow their lead. (I suppose it's a viable alternative to removing their genitalia, hands and teeth, which I really feel would a just punishment for serial child sexual offenders and murderers, and would go a long way toward ensuring they can never abuse another innocent child.)

By the way, after a child was horrifically sexually abused by a businessman in my suburb, (my state doesn't have a SSOR) someone allegedly violated a court suppression order concerning his name; even after he was convicted; and, as usual, received a non-custodial sentence. *sigh* They allegedly made hundreds of laminated photocopies of a document, naming him, his occupation, and the details and date of his conviction, and glued them (with carpet glue!) to nearly every available vertical surface in our suburb. They were there for weeks.

Carpet glue. Nice touch. I can understand the need for that.

Yes, I often wonder about the 'nature vs nurture' debate but I think even the most learned experts in this field disagree about the cause. I think it's a matter of the 'planets aligning' in an evil(?) (tragic?) way, eg, a series of damaging incidences. It all has to do with the development of empathy in childhood, it seems. There is mention of that in the article. How can you hurt a living, breathing, feeling being and not feel their pain and distress? You can't, unless you have no understanding of those feelings within yourself or, you take pleasure in causing others' pain.

The very definition of a psychopath.

i think a percentage of paedophiles arent gender specific, its more about the age of the victim, so it doesnt matter.

wondering if police are still searching for the owners of the grey sedan and white 4wd seen speeding at the time, theres been no more mention of these vehicles, maybe they got the needed info in all the calls to crimestoppers?

more and more it seems there is a huge web of these older paedophiles going back years, probably generational, spreading through all these small nsw country towns, all very good at keeping their secret, maybe all being exposed now in the search for william, with detective jubelin and team closing in.
I think the creeps are clever at blending in and unfortunately we just don't hear about them until something tragic happens to one of our babies. I will never forget when figures were released regarding how many paedophiles were living in and around the sunshine coast when Daniel Morecombe went missing. I think by memory it was over 100 in a fairly small area, it's absolutely frightening the way they seem to congregate in country areas. Now sadly we are seeing a similar scenario with Williams disappearance[emoji17]

i dont think its available anymore puggle, except on the screen shot of the 60mins show, you may be able to copy it from there? also it may still be on some fb pages?

Yep...was able to find in on the Wynarka thread ...

Can anyone remember a member he said that the thing on the wall (not the real colourful picture frame thing) the other side of Williams head ....Someone said it was a Map of ??? town/city..

Can anyone remember the name of the place???

Yep...was able to find in on the Wynarka thread ...

Can anyone remember a member he said that the thing on the wall (not the real colourful picture frame thing) the other side of Williams head ....Someone said it was a Map of ??? town/city..

Can anyone remember the name of the place???

I remember someone saying it looked like a mp of Wales in an earlier thread.

I'm so disheartened and disappointed when I Google "William Tyrrell" (which is numerous times throughout the day, every day) and there's no new articles or news. :(

Every morning when I wake up, my first thought is, "today will be the day". I'm not going to ever give up hope until that day comes. You will be found, William.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tillygirl