Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks, I'll have to listen to the first radio interview and 60 minutes again. It seems very tight, but I remember FM saying something about loosing track of time when searching. Also I think the Spider-Man photo was taken at 9:15??

Thanks, richie. I'm going to do the same. I'm making a 'sticky note timeline'. I have all those little snippets of information all over the place and I need something more concrete, rather than reordering the abstract every time new information comes light. (Also, there's something about coloured post-its that just 'speaks' to me.)

(* Thanks to everyone else who added their bits and pieces too.)

I've missed a few days.

So - I gather AJ is a friend/colleague of BS's who has been charged/convicted fo some child related crime, correct?

But what creepy picture? What map of Wales? A photo? A dating site? Bins? Steel axles?

If someone could kindly fill me in a bit that would be brilliant. Thanks!

Yes AJ is in jail for molesting a child. The photo of WT in question was one seen in relation to the 60 minutes interview i think?
The dating sight from what i recall the discussion of it could be a cover for something more sinister but it has been called in twice to crimestoppers by the posters on here that did that.
The metal rods from the wheelie bins could of been stolen by scrap metal merchant AJ from Richieswans theory.
The map of Wales i have no clue about?

Can I just ask..... Is it just me and my stupid puter...

But everytime I take longer than...say a minute or two to try and post something...or send a Private message...I GET LOGGED OUT

It's driving me freakin CRAZY!!!

Puggle, there's a 'remember me' box underneath where you log in with your username. Click that and you should be logged in until you actually click to log out.

But everytime I take longer than...say a minute or two to try and post something...or send a Private message...I GET LOGGED OUT!!!

My login drops out on and off all the time too. I just figured it was the WS site?

But everytime I take longer than...say a minute or two to try and post something...or send a Private message...I GET LOGGED OUT!!!

It happens to me when I use incognito windows (no cookies).

Yes AJ is in jail for molesting a child. The photo of WT in question was one seen in relation to the 60 minutes interview i think?
The dating sight from what i recall the discussion of it could be a cover for something more sinister but it has been called in twice to crimestoppers by the posters on here that did that.
The metal rods from the wheelie bins could of been stolen by scrap metal merchant AJ from Richieswans theory.

Much appreciated, Karinna. Intrigued by the Wales bit, I've tried to find pictures but they must have been snipped.

And I've just twigged TJ and AJ are the same person (Tony/Anthony), yes?

Would both GM and FM go inside to make a cup of tea while the 2 children were outside? Perhaps the house was being watched, so that when one went to make the tea, the phone rang... IMO

I thought i read in msm that FG & FM went inside to get a cup of tea and the other child had to go to the bathroom so was inside too, and William was still outside playing?

Much appreciated, Karinna. Intrigued by the Wales bit, I've tried to find pictures but they must have been snipped.

And I've just twigged TJ and AJ are the same person (Tony/Anthony), yes?

You're welcome and yes AJ & TJ are one and the same person. Tony being an abbreviation for Anthony.

Thank you Karinna....

Summary point I suppose..

Anthony Jones was a Neighbour of Bill Spedding when Bill Lived in Wellington.

Anthony Jones was a member of GAPA - MSN articles state police think they have uncovered a paedophile ring operating within their group...

Metal rods...just re explained by Richieswan...which I didn't know about either...so thanks (Richiewan)

Map of Wales....sorry that was me.... trying to work out if the picture was taken at Nana's house.<Modsnip>

Thank you Karinna....

Summary point I suppose..

Anthony Jones was a Neighbour of Bill Spedding when Bill Lived in Wellington.

Anthony Jones was a member of GAPA - MSN articles state police think they have uncovered a paedophile ring operating within their group...

Metal rods...just re explained by Richieswan...which I didn't know about either...so thanks (Richiewan)

Map of Wales....sorry that was me.... trying to work out if the picture was taken at Nana's house....as I have another hunch on a possible Wales connection and am just trying to sort that out (Nothing I can link due to it not being on any msn).

You're welcome puggle.

This photography thingo....we are allowed to link POI facebooks??

I can't see any tagged posts (by a photography studio) to the two Facebook accounts that I have found....

Is there other Facebook accounts that other's are aware of...

grr I hate abbreviations of names...if they are in msm we can use their full names ?? lol...just me being grumpy!!!!

Lots of metal that could be cashed in as scrap in a graveyard...just a thought.

Also re the photo that does seem to have disappeared from MSM of WT....I remember people thought another photo of BS's van in Benaroon Drive also disappeared (I think it was supposed to be when he returned to fix the washing machine) and it was parked amongst the police cars. There was some dispute if this pic actually did exist...
Anyway...it does seem odd to me that someone would go to the trouble of pulling photos from the web. I have no theory why but it does make me sit up and take note.

Not forgetting a white station wagon (not unlike the one seen by William's FM on Benaroon Drive the day he disappeared) was towed from the yard/garage of the neighbour of AJ's ex-wife/partner in Wauchope.
Anthony Jones lived across the road from BS in their hime town if Wellington, NSW. He has been convicted of child sexual abuse of an 11 year old girl. 2 years custodial sentence including the 12 months he's already served, plus 1 year's probation.

Would both GM and FM go inside to make a cup of tea while the 2 children were outside? Perhaps the house was being watched, so that when one went to make the tea, the phone rang... IMO

One went in to make tea, one just quickly ducked in to take the FS to the toilet, and someone in a car in the street perhaps made that phone call and NOT BS. BS just told them the details: Who, what, where and when and that is why he can get away with saying " I did nothing to hurt William." IMO.

Not forgetting a white station wagon (not unlike the one seen by William's FM on Benaroon Drive the day he disappeared) was towed from the yard/garage of the neighbour of AJ's ex-wife/partner in Wauchope.
Anthony Jones lived across the road from BS in their hime town if Wellington, NSW. He has been convicted of child sexual abuse of an 11 year old girl. 2 years custodial sentence including the 12 months he's already served, plus 1 year's probation.

Yes, police must think there is something significant about that vehicle to tow it away in the case of missing WilliamTyrell, otherwise they wouldn't bother i wouldn't think?

Sorry puggle i don't see anything that looks like a map of Wales? The bottom picture reminds me of what you would see through a kaleidescope.

Richieswan......I only just noticed now.... Your link of the photo of William says at the top "taken in Williams bedroom leading up to Sept 12 2014.

Do you remember where you got that picture from???

The Wales thing is the wall hanging in the photo of william that was in the background of the unseen photo. Someone suggested it could be a map of Wales. Completely far fetched. Would not even worry about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Copy the picture of William that I posted....then go to google images for an image of the map of Wales....

ETA: there was probably better (better definition) of this picture of William out there... but this is all I have ATM

Yes it does look like it could be part of Wales, it's not totally accurate though!

And I'm sure this has been mentioned but in case not - you do all know Jones is by far the most common surname in Wales?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876