Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll check with the police to see if that particular photo is off limits. It was never published in MSM and only began circulating after someone took a screen capture from the 60 Minutes interview.
Looking forward to their response Makara, I really want to put that image to bed so to speak as it's been bugging me from when it was first posted which IMO was a few months before 60 mins aired. Many thanks...

Sorry for my ignorance but what photo are we talking about ?? Is it the one that looks like a face time or Skype screen capture ?

IMO the only times anyone can really be sure of is the time FM took picture of WT and time FM rang 000. I think any other times mentioned could be off by 5 mins or so.

IMO the only times we can really be sure of is the time FM took picture of WT and time FM rang 000. I think any other times mentioned could be off by 5 mins or so.

Yes, I thought so too.

t mins = x +/- y mins
where y is unknown

Sorry for my ignorance but what photo are we talking about ?? Is it the one that looks like a face time or Skype screen capture ?

Yes that's the photo. IMO 60 min episode was first time that pic was shown. I just can't remember ever seeing it before.

Yes that's the only time I've seen the picture, I originally thought it was william on Skype after abduction as it looks like he has his Spider-Man suit on. It's not a really clear photo so I couldn't understand why it was used??? But I guess not as it's never been suggested otherwise

Yes that's the only time I've seen the picture, I originally thought it was william on Skype after abduction as it looks like he has his Spider-Man suit on. It's not a really clear photo so I couldn't understand why it was used??? But I guess not as it's never been suggested otherwise
This pic was definitely circulating before 60mins and was plucked off someones private wall from memory and posted in the comments to wall section in the WT pages...it was ages ago now

Taking occam's razor to that pic and thinking there could be regular, non-sinister reason for it =

given he's in the Spiderman suit he was wearing that morning, and he's perhaps on Skype, and Dad had gone to a place with better reception to make a Skype call, maybe it is a screengrab of him having a quick talk on Skype with Dad? Maybe WT loves talking on Skype, lots of kids do, and Dad decided to humour him a bit that morning with a quick talk to WT before making his work call? Geez, people in my extended family facetime each other all the time even when they aren't far away or have only just seen each other. And I know people think he looks skinny and tired, but webcams are never very flattering and angles can make people look skinnier or fatter than normal.

Taking occam's razor to that pic and thinking there could be regular, non-sinister reason for it =

given he's in the Spiderman suit he was wearing that morning, and he's perhaps on Skype, and Dad had gone to a place with better reception to make a Skype call, maybe it is a screengrab of him having a quick talk on Skype with Dad? Maybe WT loves talking on Skype, lots of kids do, and Dad decided to humour him a bit that morning with a quick talk to WT before making his work call? Geez, people in my extended family facetime each other all the time even when they aren't far away or have only just seen each other. And I know people think he looks skinny and tired, but webcams are never very flattering and angles can make people look skinnier or fatter than normal.

Yes that would make sense. I don't FaceTime as I can't stand the look of my head on screen !!!!

Thanks, soso, the timeline was very helpful. Rupert won't let us view the article. As if he doesn't already have enough money to tell us the news for free! Could you let richie and I know the article's title please?

How could toddler William Tyrrell simply vanish into thin air?
The Aust 18 April

I think it's been pulled from FB because it was the focus of a few crazy rumours. The photo is freely seen in the 60 mins show several times, and is in the background of MSM photos of Jubelin. I think everything in that LE room is on show. They would have hidden plenty too.
Those crazy rumours attached to the picture were shared thousands of times and created drama and negativity on some sites.
Agreed - everything shown in the investigation room would have been carefully considered before allowing media access. There is nothing there that we weren't meant to see IMO

Can I just ask..... Is it just me and my stupid puter...

But everytime I take longer than...say a minute or two to try and post something...or send a Private message...I GET LOGGED OUT!!!

It's driving me freakin CRAZY!!!

I had the same issue and had to change browser to Chrome (which I hate) and I've had no problem since.

ONLY days before William Tyrrell was abducted, his grandmother told repairman Bill Spedding she was expecting a stay-over visit from her family and could he fix her faulty washing machine.....

In the weeks after police raided his Bonny Hills home searching for clues on the toddler’s disappearance, Mr Spedding, 63, told of a conversation he had with William’s grandmother at her home when he inspected the machine.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...314208802?sv=224c84bcd9e66a61dc7c0922a8691ad8

BS told of a conversation he had with Williams grandmother after his home was raided...... Who was that conversation with?

It must have been them he told ... he was “relieved” when he could not reach William’s grandmother by phone because he didn’t want to perform the repair over the weekend and wanted to take his children to their football game.
Wonder if that was friend, family or police?
Wonder if he did take the children to their football games over the weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayabusa1300