Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks, but i don't think it was this. the accompanying image was of a group of people searching an area, possibly near a dam. i'm sure it was captioned 'body of missing person found' or something like that.

Definitely body found this weekend?

(Also, check my post above. Found a link to Port Macquarie story - with photo.)

Grandma's house is for sale again - there are some good pics

http://www.domain.com.au/for-sale/kendall-nsw-2439-2012336605?sp=2

attachment.php

Attachments

• Laundry.jpg
    Laundry.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 385
Thanks for the links Bohemian. All technical snags now ironed out with a sledgehammer.

See my YouTube channel for collation of 6 videos and 7 audio segments. These are the 60 minutes videos and Daily & Sunday Telegraph audio interviews and discussions, etc. You can see the list of files if you click the little menu button in top left of thumbnail below.

See descriptions for detail and links to source material if you view in YouTube site <http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhbcNnha1ai71hO8JYXKLLF9dsaZLcO6k>.

[video=youtubepl;PLhbcNnha1ai71hO8JYXKLLF9dsaZLcO6k]http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhbcNnha1ai71hO8JYXKLLF9dsaZLcO6k[/video]

Thank you richie! There are also some ACA stories regarding William's disappearance, including the segment about the notorious AJ - or TJ as some like to call him - (I don't as it reminds me of the lovely host of Q&A!) which will be worthwhile to add to your YT playlist. I'll find the links for you as soon as I can.

Hmmm...some of the ACA links seem to be redirected to more recent, unrelated stories. Anyhoo, did a quick Google search and there are a plethora of videos there relating to William:

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=w...i=EtsdVoblNsavmAWa_5ewCg&start=0&sa=N&dpr=1.5

Definitely body found this weekend?

(Also, check my post above. Found a link to Port Macquarie story - with photo.)

I don't know if it was this weekend, but then again, the news is annoying for popping up links and making you think it's recent when it's old stuff. I didn't click on it as I was shutting everything down and I figured it would be on the headlines later that evening. Ugh.

Is Port Macquarie near Kendall? I'm definitely sure the location was K something. Nevermind, if it was important and relevant to William we'd know about it by now.

Great find Sleep. Thank you for posting. There are a few things that stand out to me already after looking at those interior pics. I'm searching for older images as a comparison. I'll elaborate more later.

I'm heading out the door, but if you go into Domain recent sales you should be able to pull up the last listing since it was only a year ago it changed hands last time, and do the side-by-side that way.

I'm heading out the door, but if you go into Domain recent sales you should be able to pull up the last listing since it was only a year ago it changed hands last time, and do the side-by-side that way.

Thanks Mrs. G. It's the workspace under the house that has me intrigued at the moment. It looks like it has been freshly cemented, probably by the new owners but it disturbs me nonetheless. Someone posted a pic of that area in one of the previous threads and it was just dirt. I will find it eventually. :findinglink:

ETA: And then there is the kitchen, not where I envisioned it to be. Some things are just not making sense.

I don't know if it was this weekend, but then again, the news is annoying for popping up links and making you think it's recent when it's old stuff. I didn't click on it as I was shutting everything down and I figured it would be on the headlines later that evening. Ugh.

Is Port Macquarie near Kendall? I'm definitely sure the location was K something. Nevermind, if it was important and relevant to William we'd know about it by now.

Port Macquarie seems to be the 'main town centre', although it's a few minutes' farther drive than Wauchope (which is almost due North from Kendall, 'as the crow flies').

This map might help:

http://www.whereis.com/directions?n...-31.4307038&elon=152.9063331&rt=fastest_tolls

I almost don't want to know if they find William, unless it is safe and well.

Sorry, this is in reply to Makara's post above. (Hit wrong icon)

Also, that it's been a short time frame between sales. I also wonder about that long area just inside the windows along the balcony. Unless that's a huge black media screen at the end, I don't know what to make of it. And there is no furniture to suggest a home theatre. All of this is just purely observatory - nothing more, nothing less.

Also, that it's been a short time frame between sales. I also wonder about that long area just inside the windows along the balcony. Unless that's a huge black media screen at the end, I don't know what to make of it. And there is no furniture to suggest a home theatre. All of this is just purely observatory - nothing more, nothing less.

I wouldn't take too much notice of the furnishings in these current pics purpleandgreen. They would belong to the current owner and not William's grandmother. It's more the floor plan of the house itself that is interesting.

Thanks Mrs. G. It's the workspace under the house that has me intrigued at the moment. It looks like it has been freshly cemented, probably by the new owners but it disturbs me nonetheless. Someone posted a pic of that area in one of the previous threads and it was just dirt. I will find it eventually. :findinglink:

ETA: And then there is the kitchen, not where I envisioned it to be. Some things are just not making sense.

I agree Makara it does look newly done under the house. The second driveway looks like it's been fixed up a bit aswell.
Didnt the house sell not that long ago. The new owner seems to have done a lot of work on the place in short time.

Hmm I thought the same then I realised it is the vertical drapes and they are only shut on that window (prob too much light for the photo to come out). I also thought that room was an odd shape and it is quite odd to have a linen press in the lounge room. Not sure why those things glared at me...but they did. The layout or floor plan is odd. Maybe a reno??
Did the house actually sell? Or could it have been transferred to a family member (seeing as how the grandfather had passed away and grandma had been unwell)?? Just a thought....because the decor to me says older lady quite well off but the decor does not match the vertical drapes so that also says rental to me. Those drapes look black or dark navy which gave you the impression of the media screen I think??
No expert...just thoughts.
I agree the newly concreted area does make you wonder.....I would say it was to provide a workshop or additional parking for cars but either way......just the photo alone makes you sit up.

Yes I agree, but just wondered if it was always like that with that long space. If so, it would explain why there was no view DOWN the yard so to speak, unless you were right near the windows, as it is now, there is no real reason to be there. Anyone who knew the layout of the house if it had always been that way, would know that. And perhaps if you were in the laundry and the inside laundry door was open, then you would notice that?

I wouldn't take too much notice of the furnishings in these current pics purpleandgreen. They would belong to the current owner and not William's grandmother. It's more the floor plan of the house itself that is interesting.

I agree Makara it does look newly done under the house. The second driveway looks like it's been fixed up a bit aswell.
Didnt the house sell not that long ago. The new owner seems to have done a lot of work on the place in short time.

Financially, if you hold onto a house for a year while you renovate it, then you don't have to pay the capital gains you would if you bought a house, flipped it (as in did a quick renno), then sold it on. My guess is this is why it's being sold at this time. They wanted as quick a return on it as they could get without paying the maximum tax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AliceSprings