Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you again for organising all of the AV files in one place, richie. Here are a few soundcloud files to include in your YT playlist:

000 call made by William's FM 12/9/2014 (ABC News) [1 audio file]

https://m.soundcloud.com/abcnews/the-triple-0-call-made-by-william-tyrrells-mother

William Tyrrell: various (Daily Telegraph) [5 audio files]

https://m.soundcloud.com/daily-telegraph/sets/william-tyrell

I hope you managed to iron out the technical snags uploading audio files. If not, keep at it. I know you'll work it out.
Thanks for the links Bohemian. All technical snags now ironed out with a sledgehammer.

See my YouTube channel for collation of 6 videos and 7 audio segments. These are the 60 minutes videos and Daily & Sunday Telegraph audio interviews and discussions, etc. You can see the list of files if you click the little menu button in top left of thumbnail below.

See descriptions for detail and links to source material if you view in YouTube site <http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhbcNnha1ai71hO8JYXKLLF9dsaZLcO6k>.

[video=youtubepl;PLhbcNnha1ai71hO8JYXKLLF9dsaZLcO6k]http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhbcNnha1ai71hO8JYXKLLF9dsaZLcO6k[/video]

Have missed a couple of pages, but yeah this whole 'face in the truck' thing looks like nothing more than pareidolia to me. I can't even see it if I look hard, and Makara's overlay shows the face as way too big (compare it to the cops' heads) anyway.

And add to that - WHY would anyone be driving round with a missing child (alive or dead) in the back of their van in full view of the window? The pictures have been sent to LE, let's move on.

And add to that - WHY would anyone be driving round with a missing child (alive or dead) in the back of their van in full view of the window? The pictures have been sent to LE, let's move on.

Someone sent the pictures to LE? :facepalm:

Not an assumption on my part, just my opinion. Has anyone considered it may be a reflection of the driver behind or the journo's pic?
bbm
I honestly don't know what assumptions I would not call into question, absurd as everything seems to be.

I was just trying to research the two named POI's addresses in Wellington through an old white pages. Unless I have the wrong Jones, the two properties are not near each other (enough to say they lived opposite) nor is Speddo's old hire business, from what I can see. Has anyone else had a look at these properties and found a more accurate or trustworthy connection between them? What I get is a J F Jones living opposite BS address in Wellington and A Jones living in Maxwell St, Wellington.

Thanks for the links Bohemian. All technical snags now ironed out with a sledgehammer.

See my YouTube channel for collation of 6 videos and 7 audio segments. These are the 60 minutes videos and Daily & Sunday Telegraph audio interviews and discussions, etc. You can see the list of files if you click the little menu button in top left of thumbnail below.

See descriptions for detail and links to source material if you view in YouTube site <http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhbcNnha1ai71hO8JYXKLLF9dsaZLcO6k>.

[video=youtubepl;PLhbcNnha1ai71hO8JYXKLLF9dsaZLcO6k]http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhbcNnha1ai71hO8JYXKLLF9dsaZLcO6k[/video]

Thank you richie! There are also some ACA stories regarding William's disappearance, including the segment about the notorious AJ - or TJ as some like to call him - (I don't as it reminds me of the lovely host of Q&A!) which will be worthwhile to add to your YT playlist. I'll find the links for you as soon as I can.

Someone sent the pictures to LE? :facepalm:

No, they said LE would probably have seen them. My suggestion that they do that was a 'PU or SU' move as the discussion around the photo, including how William (or his remains) could be in such a position in the van was making me feel quite ill (and, as I said before, I did two and a half years of a Forensic Biology degree.)

Enough said. Don't even want to think about it any more, even though logically I knew it was just a trick of the mind.

I am so sorry, I am new to this case and I don't have the time to read back through every thing at the moment. I just started watching the 60 Minutes that is posted here, to try and get caught up on the story a bit, but why are his parents identities hidden? I have never seen that in a missing children's case. And what are the legal complications in relation to his family?

I am so sorry, I am new to this case and I don't have the time to read back through every thing at the moment. I just started watching the 60 Minutes that is posted here, to try and get caught up on the story a bit, but why are his parents identities hidden? I have never seen that in a missing children's case. And what are the legal complications in relation to his family?

It does seem like a precedent but how are we to know it hasn't happened before in other situations where children have been abducted?

Theories abound in William's case but no one really knows 'why' (or even 'who'), as the reasons for (and the parties) are said to be covered by Court Suppression Orders. William's mother says that she and William's close family wish to keep their identities hidden to protect his siblings now, and into the future.

There are lots of comments on recent threads about this, mainly since the 60 Minutes' story on William aired on 13 September 2015. You should find all you need to know there. Just go to the first page of this thread and Makara has included links to previous threads to make our lives easier.

Welcome fizzypop. It has been stated in MSM that little William has a complicated family background, hence the reason why the identity of his parents has been suppressed by government agencies. It is not clear what the legal complications are at this stage but William has a sister who must also be protected in this case. With that in mind we don't sleuth his family at all here and only comment on what has been reported in MSM.

Is there anyone here who lives close to Kendall area? I know someone said they had family around the area and recently drove around, but if there's anyone close by can they tell me if there was anything happening this weekend in town that required a larger police presence?

Edit - I had a news article pop up on news.com I think it was about a search for a body in the area recently but I didn't click on it. I think it said Kendall but whenever I search for 'body found near Kendall' I'm only getting stuff about Jayde Kendall.

I wanted to have a look at the validity of what Crabstick can see in regard to a face in the back of Spedding's van in March 2015. In the image below on the right I've scaled to size and overlayed an image of William into the selection area of the image Crabstick posted, and where he noted that he can see nose, mouth, chin, ears and hairline. The overlayed image lines up almost perfectly.

Face-Overlay_zpszmjszjpq.jpg

Keeping the exact same dimensions of the overlayed image of William used in the image above I then layered that image onto the back of the van into the same selection area Crabstick posted. The red text saying "Childs face laying down?" is Crabstick's addition to the image he posted.

Face-overlay-onto-van_zpswyweo5pz.jpg

Using the image above I then layered and scaled it to the exact size to fit onto the image below. Now compare the size of little William's face to those of the adult policemen standing on the side of the road. If that was William in the back of the van, he is one giant of a three year old.

Getting back to what I said earlier, if it was William in the back of Spedding's van in March 2015, where had be been secreted away for six months? If it was William deceased in the back of the van I really don't think we would be seeing a face.

Face-Comparison_zpsivlsqlho.jpg

Thanks Makara.

Could the shadow be the head part of a middle seat?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    46.4 KB · Views: 16
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    65.9 KB · Views: 17
Is there anyone here who lives close to Kendall area? I know someone said they had family around the area and recently drove around, but if there's anyone close by can they tell me if there was anything happening this weekend in town that required a larger police presence?

Edit - I had a news article pop up on news.com I think it was about a search for a body in the area recently but I didn't click on it. I think it said Kendall but whenever I search for 'body found near Kendall' I'm only getting stuff about Jayde Kendall.

I don't live near Kendall, froggy, but had a little look-see in the MNC LAC press releases. This could be the reason:

https://m.police.nsw.gov.au/news_me...vdi5hdSUyRm1lZGlhJTJGNDkxNjYuaHRtbCZhbGw9MQ==

Maybe a few drug busts happening over the weekend if he's been charged with supply, rather than possession?

(Also, I think I remember a man's body being found early last month on a Port Macquarie beach?)

http://www.portnews.com.au/story/3318614/body-found-on-town-beach/

I don't live near Kendall, froggy, but had a little look-see in the MNC LAC press releases. This could be the reason:

https://m.police.nsw.gov.au/news_me...vdi5hdSUyRm1lZGlhJTJGNDkxNjYuaHRtbCZhbGw9MQ==

Maybe a few drug busts happening over the weekend if he's been charged with supply, rather than possession?

thanks, but i don't think it was this. the accompanying image was of a group of people searching an area, possibly near a dam. i'm sure it was captioned 'body of missing person found' or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member