Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or the 'notoriety' of the house was too much for the vendors? I'd go crazy having people snooping past/around my house because it was in the media.

Or the 'notoriety' of the house was too much for the vendors? I'd go crazy having people snooping past/around my house because it was in the media.

that was my first thought too!

Great find Sleep. Thank you for posting. There are a few things that stand out to me already after looking at those interior pics. I'm searching for older images as a comparison. I'll elaborate more later.

The driveway under the house becoming more defined makes me sit up straight away and makes me think, if I were going to make a home improvement on that house, would that be a job I would do in the 1st year? Tying it in with reversed over in driveway theory. 1st thing I would do in that house is remove the strange balustrade from the middle of the living space, much cheaper job and doubles the living space. IMO

Yes, Private Treaty means property wasn't put up for auction. Vendor set the price of the property and then sale went through vendor-purchaser real estate agent or private negotiations.

Yeah, I know. I've done it a few times myself.

I was wondering if there is somewhere on this site that gives a definition of MSM please

The driveway under the house becoming more defined makes me sit up straight away and makes me think, if I were going to make a home improvement on that house, would that be a job I would do in the 1st year?

In that home I probably would fix up under the house and side driveway, the rest of the home looks finished off nicely.

I have tried to be very open minded through out much of this investigation, and I have tried to look at many different theories over the last few months, but when I just saw these photos I realised that I believe something else has happened to WT that can't be discussed. If all officials in this investigation think that is not possible then I wish they could produce something concrete to convince me otherwise. Sorry if I sound awful. I was looking through the media thread and there are things in that still make me suspicious from the 1st week.

The driveway under the house becoming more defined makes me sit up straight away and makes me think, if I were going to make a home improvement on that house, would that be a job I would do in the 1st year? Tying it in with reversed over in driveway theory. 1st thing I would do in that house is remove the strange balustrade from the middle of the living space, much cheaper job and doubles the living space. IMO
BBM

Be very careful

The driveway under the house becoming more defined makes me sit up straight away and makes me think, if I were going to make a home improvement on that house, would that be a job I would do in the 1st year?

Yes but the house is in pretty good shape except for that lower driveway and work area under the house. Having that fixed would have added value to the house with little outlay.

I think I'm still in shock over Jody Meyers who was murdered recently by her partner. Jody's body was found under newly laid concrete in the backyard of her partner's parents. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Mannum-26-August-2015&p=12043480#post12043480

Something about concrete slabs just gives me the willies.

I realise that these photos are probably very recent but I could not help but note the white car parked on the side of the street in the photo looking down from the carport - top drive way.
There is little view from the kitchen of any area other than the back porch.
If someone had been to the house was aware the kitchen was out back then knowing Mum was making a cuppa in the kitchen (as said in msn) would not have concerned them too much. imo

http://www.domain.com.au/for-sale/kendall-nsw-2439-2012336605?sp=2

I realise that these photos are probably very recent but I could not help but not the white car parked on the side of the street in the photo looking down from the carport - top drive way.
If someone had been to the house was aware the kitchen was out back then knowing Mum was making a cuppa in the kitchen (as said in msn) would not have concerned them too much. imo

BBM: Exactly Soso. This is what caught my attention immediately. From early MSM reports we learned that William's mother was in the kitchen making tea when he disappeared. It was reported that the view from the kitchen window took in the whole lower end of Beneroon Drive. Yet looking at where the kitchen window is situated, that is incorrect. The kitchen window actually looks out over the same deck where William was sitting in his Spiderman suit.

Sorry, I should have been more clear. I meant what is/are mainstream media. Which media?

Sorry, I should have been more clear. I meant what is/are mainstream media. Which media?
Fairfax, News Ltd, the TV networks, ABC/SBS ... That kind of thing.
Not social media, except verified law enforcement/MSM. Not some random blog.

I realise that these photos are probably very recent but I could not help but not the white car parked on the side of the street in the photo looking down from the carport - top drive way.

Very good spot soso. In the same shot I noticed the new owners car in the car port and wondered what make it was. I wonder if the police asked the new owners for their whereabouts on the day WT went missing. He went missing in the middle of settlement on the sale of the house. I have wondered as the house was sold to a mature couple if they went out early to show the house to a friend and decided to get out of their cars and go for a walk around the area, and then maybe had a freak accident on their return to their cars with the grandchild of the vendor?

I don't see any relevance to how the house is now and what work new owners may have done . To me it seems like it's pointing the finger at the family again. I thought that was off limits ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AliceSprings