Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The interesting thing with the old phones in the warehouse, is you could set up eternal camera monitoring without a battery ever running out sending data, if need be elsewhere.

You drive past the search area, just in time?

January 25, 2015

Mr Spedding's home in Bonny Hills was searched in January as was his pawnbroker business and adjoining office in the main street of Laurieton.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...nvolvement-20150910-gjj8a2.html#ixzz3oPjmkAc5
BBM

We now know his pawn broking business was no longer in operation then, don't we? and wouldn't the police have him under surveillance and check the places he apparently went to that day? as we know the media had someone following him.

The interesting thing with the old phones in the warehouse, is you could set up eternal camera monitoring without a battery ever running out sending data, if need be elsewhere.

You drive past the search area, just in time?

BBM

We now know his pawn broking business was no longer in operation then, don't we? and wouldn't the police have him under surveillance and check the places he apparently went to that day? as we know the media had someone following him.

Well he certainly was under media surveillance that day.... I have re checked all the images for that day

He was filmed coming out from the Queens Lake Village
He was filmed at the Mariners Hotel
He was filmed pumping petrol into his Van
AND he was filmed driving past the search site.

No images of the particular residence he visited
No images of the Warehouse he visited

Make of that what you will.....anyone's guess

But the day did seem somewhat choreographed well for a certain media outlet.....who just seemed to be one step ahead of Mr Speeding that whole day... and able to capture a certain image at just the right time...

As far as I know if he entered a private address or even this warehouse ...unless police can show just cause (Evidentially wise)...then they can't just go search those premises...

The warehouse one is the one of most interest to me ...... was it a drive in....shut a roller door type warehouse???

There is very few warehouses in Laurieton ..... there is an estate on Bayside Circuit..... has a few different unit/warehouses

I thought the media took the image roadside while taking images of the officers about to enter the scrub? Not from a vehicle. The photographer may have a number of images. Changing angles of the shots would show if it were a shadow in the window as the car moved down the road. If the object is static in the window then it is something inside the rear the car.

It doesn't look like police were following him in this case. But maybe they were?
Random note: The plumber found a shirt in the sewerage of the POI. The only way to get the shirt into the pipe, is down the toilet. Could have been kids, but I don't know if it happens that often. Should have gone the SMB with my plumber mate yesterday.
It was septic tanks which mean it isn't connected to the sewerage grid. Anything will be in the crusty bit.

Maybe he fixed and sold washing machines and fridges through the pawn brokers. They found all the phones. It may not be operational via the tax department. All businesses have a large 'cash' component. The same as scrap metal.

The day that photo was taken and then subsequently ended up on the front page of the Herald Sun newspaper.....was a very strange day.

It was the day I believe they (police) where upping the ante on rattling their POI cage.

I've gone back through our previous threads for the events on that day - as msm reported it.

1. The announcement that they would be conducting the search and the actual area

2. Interview with Daily Telegraph where Bill is asked about the search - reply's it was surprising ...but they're just doing there job.

3. Announcement of bones found (ended up being animal bones)

4. Seen driving by bush search site - mention that he had previously been: at a residence/Mariners Hotel/Warehouse in Laurieton
prior to been photographed driving past the search area @ 11.20am

5. Jubelin had stopped in to Bills property after Bill had left for work @ 8.30am - he walked around the property for several minutes.

ETA: One post I found interesting was by Angeline post number 317.....think it was thread 7 (have to check)...but she mentions that people wouldn't normally use the Pacific Hwy to go to Port Macquarie if they were coming from Laurieton....maybe if they were going to Wauchope though...

Can anyone remember where he was heading when he was driving past the search site??

Mariner Hotel, A Residence and Large Warehouse?

A Curious Visitor

http://www.pressreader.com/australia/the-courier-mail/20150303/281801397420345/TextView

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Tyrrell-3-Kendall-NSW-12-Sept-2014-10/page42

"A Curious Visitor"
http://www.pressreader.com/australia/the-courier-mail/20150303/281801397420345/TextView

I think the LE already have the image Bohemian, and have probably searched the high def original off the contract photographer

I wonder if the photographer shot in RAW or HD JPEG? Where the dark patches are, it doesn't have the light reflection. Highly possibly Eloise was right though. Its just shadows, but they do have skin tones probably off dead leaves on the side the road or similar.

Do you know you just made me laugh like a mad woman in a peak hour bus full of business people? Not your post but your reason for editing: 'Shot in the back of the head by kid using a Nerf gun.' *breaks into another fit of giggling while fellow passengers look on nervously*

Neighbour Paul Savage was one of the first to start searching for William after his frantic neighbour screamed that he was missing.
"If he had wandered, he would have been found," Savage says.
"When I go for a walk you still find yourself keeping an eye out, hoping for a scream or a yell and not a horrible smell.
"I don't know how his family has coped, it must be torture for them."
All the homes in the estate were searched. And then searched again.
Missing kids are found hiding under beds and in cupboards more times than wandering the streets. But not in this case.
"We have had police through three times," Richard Wilson says.
"Every cupboard, they have had a look in the ceilings, have had a look in the boots of cars."

if a child went missing in your next door neighbours house, would it be normal to have police search your home three times?
they do the initial search with all the surrounding properties, then come back for another look, but then a third time?

The other side of this is that anyone can make a face out of anything if you look hard enough and long enough.

From the pic of the back of the van I think it's possible to make out several faces from the shadows and items inside the van.

attachment.php

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...r-william-tyrell/story-fns0kb1g-1227245643499

Thank you Sleep, I also see Mickey Mouse and some puppets to the right ..

if a child went missing in your next door neighbours house, would it be normal to have police search your home three times?
they do the initial search with all the surrounding properties, then come back for another look, but then a third time?

It's better to be safe than sorry. But also, they could have also been looking for any changes between searches as well. Things moved, put back differently, completely rearranged, items missing or new items in. Anything out of the ordinary could point to something.

At that stage, they obviously thought it was possible someone close by in the area took him on the spur of the moment. I think they would have been hoping to get lucky with one of them. I wonder when the last search was conducted?

It's better to be safe than sorry. But also, they could have also been looking for any changes between searches as well. Things moved, put back differently, completely rearranged, items missing or new items in. Anything out of the ordinary could point to something.

At that stage, they obviously thought it was possible someone close by in the area took him on the spur of the moment. I think they would have been hoping to get lucky with one of them. I wonder when the last search was conducted?

BBM: I still think this may be the case.

Like I said, he is a refrigeration mechanic. He access to fridges. There is nothing to say it didnt put him in a fridge he has somewhere. There is nothing to say William wasn't alive up till that point. There is nothing to say William wasnt drugged out his eyeballs.
If police got close. Maybe he had to shift the William dead or alive. The POI Driving around in someone else's car is going to look suspicious, not to mention inviting police to search another car. More so when your under investigation on search day. Less focus on the POI, focused directives on search and rescue. They might search there, time to shift him.

Go home to the mrs, I just need to borrow your car, Im worried police are going where I left the body, so Im going to use your car to grab the body, chuck it in your boot, shift the body to where police have already searched, or not going to look, then power hose your boot out when I get home.

Why not cruise around in your own car which looks normal, establish police might go there, drive there for a short period of time, chuck the body in the back fast and get out of there fast. No time for decency. Back door the van, less DNA clean up.
If you are under the watchful eye of police, you wouldn't be having a lay down at the body site. You'd be in a panic.
Its a work car for a fridgy, it can have all the chemicals over it the vehicle wants that might destroy DNA.

No one pulls up, takes their time to waltz in to where ever grab a body, have a smoke. Everything is done lightening fast.

The closer you are to police, the less suspicious it looks. Maybe he was rushing with adrenalin thinking oh crap, that was close.

It would be great if we were afforded the liberty of being closer to the investigation. You could square it away in a second. You could square many things away in second.

Maybe the latest trend is, keep the body mobile until the DNA is damaged beyond repair and leave it on a roadside away in another world untraceable.

Does anyone know when William died? No, didn't think so. Your presuming William is dead, or not stashed in an old freezer. Like I said in a previous post, let - it - go.

<Modsnip>

I'm not being too hard on Crabstick at all. I can make out faces or images in most things I look at too. I was asking Crabstick about the practicalities of William being driven around in Bill Spedding's van six months after his disappearance. Unrestrained in the back of a van no less. I personally don't think so.

Phenergan (promethazine) belongs to a group of drugs called phenothiazines. It works by changing the actions of chemicals in your brain. Promethazine also acts as an antihistamine. It blocks the effects of the naturally occurring chemical histamine in your body.
Phenergan also prevents motion sickness, and treats nausea and vomiting or pain after surgery. It is also used as a sedative or sleep aid.
http://www.drugs.com/phenergan.html

And this isn't the only case he has to focus on. If not for his pledge to see the case through till justice is done The Families of Evelyn Greenup, Clinton Speedy-Duroux and Colleen Walker would have had no hope and the scum that Jubelin knows did it would never be held accountable!
http://www.sbs.com.au/nitv/video/311841859790/Justice-Just-Us-Bowraville-Special
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ja...g-under-a-shadow/story-e6freuy9-1226592753711

I wonder if there are other cases relying on his tenacity and loyalty?
Jubelin appreciation post:

I've been reading about Jubelin lately, and I'm glad he looks after himself with yoga retreats and green tea - he deserves it, to say the very, very least!

I get stressed out by this case and on a human level I try to imagine what Jubelin knows, what he sees, how much pressure is on his shoulders and the dark places he has to go in his mind every day. I admire his strength of character.

To be consumed by this case, to be in charge of the investigation and to have to report back to William's parents every day or so...intense.

I'm not one to throw around the word 'hero' much, but after reading about his career and iron will, I think Jubelin and his team deserve the highest of accolades. I hope the Australians on this thread are proud to have such a professional, skilled and experienced professional in their midst.

William hasn't been found yet (that we know of, at least), but I know if anyone is going to find him, it'll be Jubelin.

<Snipped for brevity>

Maybe the latest trend is, keep the body mobile until the DNA is damaged beyond repair and leave it on a roadside away in another world untraceable.

Does anyone know when William died? No, didn't think so. Your presuming William is dead, or not stashed in an old freezer. Like I said in a previous post, let - it - go.

<Modsnip>

BBM: Since you are replying to me Crabstick, I want to point out to you that I'm not presuming William is dead at all and that is not what I said in my original post.

You're telling people to let it go after you instigated the conversation. I suggest that you now let it go please.

I think that makes sense. Especially with an adult male living there, who was right there in the home when the sweet boy went missing.

The first time they search the neighborhood, it is a quick and urgent search. They think he might be alive, hiding or hidden, in a closet or crawlspace.

Then later, after they searched the initial few miles, they double back to the start. And they re-interview the neighbors and search again. I am not sure what brings them back to some homes a third time. But it does not surprise me. This is a real mystery and he seemed to vanish in thin air. So no surprise that they keep coming back to the homes closest to Grandmother's.

face_close2-vert.jpg

Proportions are wrong for it to be a face, imo.

I just don't see this face in the van window whatsoever. Where (on the van picture) is it meant to be?

I've opened a Media/Timeline thread for William's case at the link below. Feel free to add media links, photos, maps etc.

William Tyrrell MEDIA/TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Just a quick post to say thanks to Makara for your efforts here on This thread. I only follow this and Wynarka and find myself always trying to keep up, with the distraction of kids, job & life yet Makara seems able to keep us all in line on both threads whilst fighting fires, fixing broken threads, moderating duties, let alone whatever else goes on in her own life. So I'm just putting a full stop here on my own behalf and saying THANKYOU MAKARA.

I feel everyone here has Williams best interests at heart and the administrators here are enabling us.
Looking forward to the day this case is closed and William is home (wherever that may be)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz