Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree crabstick. I think people may think I am a fool after they read my comment.
I am now convinced that the photo/Skype picture is after WT was abducted.
The photo IMO has been photoshopped in several spots, the door/window frame disappears at top of photo the light reflection is unnatural.
IMO I believe I have found a couple of connections in that photo to past resident of Benaroon Drive.
IMO Jubelin and his team have found those connections.
IMO WT was with that person when that photo/Skype was taken.

Agree crabstick. I think people may think I am a fool after they read my comment.
The photo IMO has been photoshopped in several spots, the door/window frame disappears at top of photo the light reflection is unnatural.
IMO I believe I have found a couple of connections in that photo to past resident of Benaroon Drive.

I don't think you a fool at all Hilly. I've had an incling lately that there is another connection to Benaroon Drive after rewatching the 60 min interview where it is stated that Officer Chris new Benaroon Drive very well.

The other discrepancy seems to be with the siting of the cars. From the residents accounts of that morning none of them noted the cars that FM saw when she woke up and later after FF left. I'll try find the link to those statements.
Is there a link to the cemetery/track via anyone else's property in the street?

I don't think you a fool at all Hilly. I've had an incling lately that there is another connection to Benaroon Drive after rewatching the 60 min interview where it is stated that Officer Chris new Benaroon Drive very well.

The other discrepancy seems to be with the siting of the cars. From the residents accounts of that morning none of them noted the cars that FM saw when she woke up and later after FF left. I'll try find the link to those statements.

Thankyou Cagney&Lacey. IMO I think that the cars may have been parked a bit further up the hill out of No 31 sight.
Not sure if there is a link to anyone's house. I think you could just walk through if not to thick in places.

If you have found connections between William and a former resident of Benaroon Drive, don't automatically assume LE know everything about them. Let LE know any relevant information ASAP through Crimestoppers. Also, it's probably not a good idea to post anything further about those connections here.

(All my understanding from Makara's previous postings on this topic).

I personally think that the photo was when WT was with his BM. I wonder how long FM had had WT before he was taken? I thought awhile, but I'm not so sure.

But, if it wasn't long enough for FM to have heaps of photos, how likely is it that nanna had them all over her house? Although it only takes one photo to start a conversation I guess?

thinking aloud...

I personally think that the photo was when WT was with his BM. I wonder how long FM had had WT before he was taken? I thought awhile, but I'm not so sure.

But, if it wasn't long enough for FM to have heaps of photos, how likely is it that nanna had them all over her house? Although it only takes one photo to start a conversation I guess?

thinking aloud...

Sorry to ask, but what/who is BM in this context?

ETA - Is it birth mother?

I have to say I thought, Bonny Hills and your driving past hear on search day. The possibility that someone had to shift William from a near by dump location before the cops found it. I looked and went, oooh crikies. Then I couldn't leave it, mainly because it was something, anything.

washing machines + fridges, does refrigeration

A high res image would quickly dismiss any suspicions. That image isnt touched, one contrasted to define the attributes. It had skin tones which sparked the interest. The head size was right. Head attributes fitted the right spots. Even hair line. The head was in a feasible position.
face_close2.jpg Original>face_close.jpg
car-rear.jpg

Finding the face in the moon is one thing. Hoping someone was daring enough to shift William on search day is another, possibly alive, and drugged is another. Being in the car, no one searching there.

I think given that pic was taken months after WT was last seen, it's probably just pareidolia. I think it's just reflection of trees. But good point about things not always being rational. The only way to get a higher res pic would be to go straight to the source I guess; can you buy pics from newspapers? I think you used to be able to.

Another thought I've always had is that if WT was abducted and the perpetrator had to move/hide evidence what are the chances they've gone back to an area already searched by police and hid it there? Perhaps thinking they've already cleared this area the chances of them searching it again are slim. This is why I wish they would repeat their original search. I can't shake the feeling that they've missed something or that something has been moved since the search. Jmo. This case is so frustrating :( and sad.

I assumed that it meant he lived there himself...or had lived there. I suppose he could even have been a relative or close friend of the family.

I have to say I thought, Bonny Hills and your driving past hear on search day. The possibility that someone had to shift William from a near by dump location before the cops found it. I looked and went, oooh crikies. Then I couldn't leave it, mainly because it was something, anything.

washing machines + fridges, does refrigeration

A high res image would quickly dismiss any suspicions. That image isnt touched, one contrasted to define the attributes. It had skin tones which sparked the interest. The head size was right. Head attributes fitted the right spots. Even hair line. The head was in a feasible position.
attachment.php
Original>
attachment.php

attachment.php

Finding the face in the moon is one thing. Hoping someone was daring enough to shift William on search day is another, possibly alive, and drugged is another. Being in the car, no one searching there.
It is plausible, but if we were in his shoes wouldn't we have wrapped the body, or put it into something? And definitely laying a body on the floor of the van so as it's not "exposed" or rolling around. I would think his paranoia would not go as far to transport a body in this way...unless he was totally off his head. I hate having to put my mind there as it is...

I'm sorry but the discussion about BS driving past the Ghost Road search area in March 2015 (six months after William went missing), with William's little face in full view through the back windows, is starting to turn my stomach (and I completed 2 1/2 years of a Forensic Biology degree).

It is possible but not probable, although stranger things have happened.

If anyone is convinced this photo contains any evidence of William (or his remains) being transported in BS' van could they please pass it on to Crimestoppers as soon as they can? It may be of vital importance.

Another thought I've always had is that if WT was abducted and the perpetrator had to move/hide evidence what are the chances they've gone back to an area already searched by police and hid it there? Perhaps thinking they've already cleared this area the chances of them searching it again are slim. This is why I wish they would repeat their original search. I can't shake the feeling that they've missed something or that something has been moved since the search. Jmo. This case is so frustrating :( and sad.
Do you mean the search around the gm house for William or the later search close to where BS lives?
I think it's safe to say the area around where WT went missing has likely been searched over and over by the locals, even after the official search stopped I think the locals would have been out on they're own accord searching for any clue. I searched on my own for weeks after Gary Tweedle went missing, as did loads of locals and he was a young man not a little toddler so I really think if there was any evidence in that area it would have been found by now, either by police or locals. The second search area is what bothers me....

if bs did drive past the search site with little william in his van that would be the act of someone very sick who was taking delight in hiding in plain sight, to add to all the other activities like posting on facebook "where is he, dont give up looking", and having a spiderman toy in his car and driving a van with the name peddos etc

IMO eyes and ears would be on any significant poi, particularly during cage rattling times such as a large scale search.
Chances of BS moving William at that time and it going unnoticed by highly trained police would be next to nil

Do you mean the search around the gm house for William or the later search close to where BS lives?
I think it's safe to say the area around where WT went missing has likely been searched over and over by the locals, even after the official search stopped I think the locals would have been out on they're own accord searching for any clue. I searched on my own for weeks after Gary Tweedle went missing, as did loads of locals and he was a young man not a little toddler so I really think if there was any evidence in that area it would have been found by now, either by police or locals. The second search area is what bothers me....

yes I was thinking more the later search also.

I'm sorry but the discussion about BS driving past the Ghost Road search area in March 2015 (six months after William went missing), with William's little face in full view through the back windows, is starting to turn my stomach (and I completed 2 1/2 years of a Forensic Biology degree).

It is possible but not probable, although stranger things have happened.

If anyone is convinced this photo contains any evidence of William (or his remains) being transported in BS' van could they please pass it on to Crimestoppers as soon as they can? It may be of vital importance.

This is having the same effect on my stomach, especially the bottom photo above. It's very hard to tell if this is just pareidolia or something more sinister. The police surely would be able to examine these images more closely if they haven't already. Has the person that posted these forwarded them on to crime stoppers? I must apologise I'm on my phone and can't continue to write and look back through the thread. Although it may just be pareidolia, at the risk of sounding mad, what if it's not?

if bs did drive past the search site with little william in his van that would be the act of someone very sick who was taking delight in hiding in plain sight, to add to all the other activities like posting on facebook "where is he, dont give up looking", and having a spiderman toy in his car and driving a van with the name peddos etc

Entirely possible bb, but that doesn't change the fact that the photograph and any relevant technical information contained in it should be passed on to LE through Crimestoppers PDQ, if it is relevant to William's disappearance.

This is having the same effect on my stomach, especially the bottom photo above. It's very hard to tell if this is just pareidolia or something more sinister. The police surely would be able to examine these images more closely if they haven't already. Has the person that posted these forwarded them on to crime stoppers? I must apologise I'm on my phone and can't continue to write and look back through the thread. Although it may just be pareidolia, at the risk of sounding mad, what if it's not?

Entirely my point, Chloe. It needs to be passed on to LE.

Ok lets say POI didn't go where he had to go, panic and put Will in the back of a packed van in a hurry on search day in fear the body may be found in raid or ground search. You would have to be there quick, put the body in the car quick so people didnt see the car or the body. You know people wont search the car and you have to go past the search site to go somewhere.

It is plausible he may have been drugged, or eg: had been one of the POI old commercial refrigerators. Nothing to say he wouldnt be wrapped like Angel, face out.

I think we would have heard something from LE if it were valid. Let it go.

I do wonder if BS and AJ were into a bit of vertical integration business wise. Those washing machines carry some scrap metal cash in the value of copper in the motor etc. Considering BS said he had nothing to do with AJ. Where did AJ take the scrap?

Yep, and the pile of phones at the business address. Richie Swan is right, they work with more than underpants on and without a SIM, which means someone could have done some covert internet surfing with different different MAC addresses to acquire images etc. But the data would have to go through a modem router, maybe a public one, like a public coffee shop WIFI.
Not just the communications in whatsapp or etc as Richie suggested. Surfing the net with someone elses phone without SIM is essentially a tablet with using someone else's straw-man UID. Were the phones a pawnbroker leftovers?

There's a business that has a lot of financially desperate people wanting cash. A lot of public interface. Pawn Brokers

It is plausible, but if we were in his shoes wouldn't we have wrapped the body, or put it into something? And definitely laying a body on the floor of the van so as it's not "exposed" or rolling around. I would think his paranoia would not go as far to transport a body in this way...unless he was totally off his head. I hate having to put my mind there as it is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz