Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You raise a very important point here! Asthma is a life and death situation in itself, I was not aware about Williams asthma until I saw it on the "official" where's william page. I thought it would of been crucial to let the public know of this in the beginning?

Police revealed this morning they hold grave fears for William Tyrell as he suffers asthma which is triggered by stress.

This article is the day after William disappeared...
http://www.portnews.com.au/story/2557201/missing-child-search-for-william-tyrell-continues/

That would mean a washing machine vehicle sitting outside the house for some time from the initial washing machine instigation of the first phone call. If another car was used then the wife would have known a different car had been used for the day.
Based on the timeline, police were told he was in the washing machine car and went up to a job and school. But in fact be in another car.

If it had been opportunistic, someone would have to have their time-line down pat to ensure there was no holes.

The driving around looking and calling GM on the day William went missing is not helping the POI cause. Its a great alibi for being out front Williams house.

Both POIs would have used separate cars to be on the Benaroon Drive. Although one car had been passed off to friends in the meantime post abduction.

Ah mon ami crabby! Good to see you're back. I've missed you!

That is a great train of thought, crabby.

Also, someone else being the occasional driver/passenger in the (S)Peddo van at any point. Someone who wanted to take a look-see in different areas for 'opportunities' whilst BS was doing his rounds perhaps? Maybe someone who had been asked in no uncertain terms to leave by their partner and was dossing down on the mattress in the unit above BS' former pawn shop?

<Modsnip>
Ill find a codec covertor. You are busy enough Makara.
Tapatalk wont let me log in.

Thanks crabby. This is just one of the reasons I missed you; your excellent techie ability (apart from you being a good sparring partner).

There's some interesting points in your posts from today. I'll check them out tomorrow but, for now, I'm too pooped to pop. Babysitting overnight and all the fun of the local fair with my granddaughter has knocked all the wind from my sails *zzzzzzz*

No problem but richie deserves the kudos for his technical ability.

I have copied most of the recent links to MSM articles and have many of the old ones to add to a timeline thread when you're ready.

There's just not enough hours in the day sometimes is there? *yawns and tries to keep her eyes open*

Excellent. I need to get all of the links in chronological order, omit dead links, check that newspaper articles are not behind paywalls and the list goes on. :scared: I'll certainly be calling on you when I get the thread set up.

I agree. And I understand people's frustration with the lack of info especially after the article saying the media were not allowed to report the full story. I have an issue with that because I don't for one second believe the reasons we are being officially given as to why the info is being withheld. I also think there is a lot more being withheld than just the names of the parents.

I believe the official reason we are given is true, it's just irrelevant.
MOO, JMO, IMO, etc

You raise a very important point here! Asthma is a life and death situation in itself, I was not aware about Williams asthma until I saw it on the "official" where's william page. I thought it would of been crucial to let the public know of this in the beginning?

BBM

Unless the person it is suspected has William was fully aware of his asthma

[/B]

BBM

Unless the person it is suspected has William was fully aware of his asthma

I know asthma is awful but if it can be kept under control with ventalin most households have one around or can get hold of one pretty easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent. I need to get all of the links in chronological order, omit dead links, check that newspaper articles are not behind paywalls and the list goes on. :scared: I'll certainly be calling on you when I get the thread set up.

Maybe a pictures link also.... I am more a visual person..lol..

On that...recent discussion (prior pages) of proximity, bushes/trees blocking views etc....

Grabbed a few screenshots via (youtube - of the sixty minutes program).... these images were captured in the sixty minutes program - as they were walking off the decked area that Mum and nana were sitting on...this would be their range of sight... Until William turned to their right and headed out of their view.

william mums view 2.jpg

william mums view 3.jpg

william view from where mum was sitting.jpg

william distance from neighbours 1.jpg

Using Google Earth....I can see a total of only three homes that may have had any views to Nana's garden area - via their rear gardens from Ellendale Cresent......and a Total of four houses on Benaroon who would have had a view into her garden......Anyone else would have had to been on foot or...Mmm.... in a car to gain a direct view to any part of her garden.

Sadly....every (stranger) child abduction case.... I have researched so far (In Australia)...has had a horrible outcome...

Praying for a miracle ....

For what it is worth Makara, and you may know all ready of its existence. There is hyperlink checkers where you place your website www in the checker. It runs through and gives you a list of all your dead website links automatically on your website.

Depending on the file path, you may be able to just check, say one board, or category.

A pay wall may give a dead link as its a redirection. The checkers can be different, some extensive.

I cant say I have done a forum though.
https://www.google.com.au/?gws_rd=ssl#q=website+hyperlink+checker

Haven't checked in or read posts for a little while due to life being busy but my young daughter told me she thought we would find WT inside a washing machine. I wonder if any garbage tips or recyclers have been searched? Awful thought I know but we know there is a connection here.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

He was wearing the shirt he had on the day he was taken. The stickers I'm not sure about. From the very little I know about William's parents, I can't imagine them having stickers on the walls. I know that sounds silly but it's the vibe I get. The room in that photo seems kind of dingy. It could be just the quality of the image.

Edit: or the picture could just look eerie because it's a Skype image, and maybe the family supplied it to give the police more images.

Sorry if this is not allowed until we get confirmation.

Definitely agree the photo of him is after he went missing and his surroundings are less salubrious (think govie house) than his place with FM and FD. It also looks like he has been crying or being told 'you will talk on the computer'.

No worries. I've also found a lot of articles using a news aggregator or two. I honestly don't mind spending the current 'downtime' doing some 'grunt work' as I'm sure it will be helpful for everyone. If we have all available information in one place, it should be easier to read through and reference.

If there was any IT contact (AKA digital image) after he was abducted. The police would have found William.

If police had found someone and withheld that to the public. Im not too sure of the ethics, but there is probably people unofficially looking for him. And for many of us, we carry that weight of sorrow, even though we shouldn't.

Definitely agree the photo of him is after he went missing and his surroundings are less salubrious (think govie house) than his place with FM and FD. It also looks like he has been crying or being told 'you will talk on the computer'.

The way I see it though. If police haven't released information on William. If police know where William is or who he is with. If police know that you know where William is. You withhold that information from police. You may become the accessory to murder.
Do not go past GO, do not collect $200.

If there was any IT contact (AKA digital image) after he was abducted. The police would have found William.

That's what I think too. If they were able to intercept a skype transmission, then they would probably have been able to trace it to at least a general area. They would also know exactly who it was they were dealing with and could trace him based on that as well. I believe he would have been found already, if that is what that picture showed.

The only way they might have issues, is if it were skype in a public net connection. Then there would be cameras in many places that would pick up the person accompany in that area. But the details are more finite than you think. Id have to check, but I would say the data packets may very well carry a machine ID or a network ID with them. Mainly they would carry this data for the purposes of the transmission not tracking people. Id have to look up VOIP protocol to see what attributes would be carried with the packet data.
So there is multiple ways of tracking that transmission, something police have access to easily via a range of methods, not excluding the ISP the data packets went through. Skypes pretty amazing as it used to pass through firewalls quite easy.
VOIP has some holes in it and with some trickery such as terrorists accompanied with attractive women using update links etc can enter your machine.
Its not my discipline so I don't know a lot about that aspect of IT. Not that with a bit of research its probably easy to some degree to basic hacking. I understand principles. Stack overloads etc. I just don't bother. But I have no doubt that police can track because, they all start somewhere, and finish somewhere even under an encrypted connection. Police can get hold of proxy servers if they have enough desire.
Its starting to sound like a diatribe of myself. I think we would have William if someone used Skype to contact police or anyone else.

There was a case where someone presented slander in an internet forum of a company impacting their share price. Authorities rang the ISP, got the userID and sued the living daylights out of the perpetrator. That is how easy it is to track you with valid reason.

10 years ago many countries weren't allowed to have SSL encryption. The US relaxed that because their supercomputers can break a dark-net encryption if they want. Not many people have super computers to crack an encryption. Hackers will hunt you either end the encrypted connection. There is only one fibre backbone out of the country ;) Even though the packets are encrypted, then sent in to different post offices, they must go through the backbone.

That's what I think too. If they were able to intercept a skype transmission, then they would probably have been able to trace it to at least a general area. They would also know exactly who it was they were dealing with and could trace him based on that as well. I believe he would have been found already, if that is what that picture showed.

The only way they might have issues, is if it were skype in a public net connection. Then there would be cameras in many places that would pick up the person accompany in that area. But the details are more finite than you think. Id have to check, but I would say the data packets may very well carry a machine ID or a network ID with them. Mainly they would carry this data for the purposes of the transmission not tracking people. Id have to look up VOIP protocol to see what attributes would be carried with the packet data.
So there is multiple ways of tracking that transmission, something police have access to easily via a range of methods, not excluding the ISP the data packets went through. Skypes pretty amazing as it used to pass through firewalls quite easy.
VOIP has some holes in it and with some trickery such as terrorists accompanied with attractive women using update links etc can enter your machine.
Its not my discipline so I don't know a lot about that aspect of IT. Not that with a bit of research its probably easy to some degree to basic hacking. I understand principles. Stack overloads etc. I just don't bother. But I have no doubt that police can track because, they all start somewhere, and finish somewhere even under an encrypted connection. Police can get hold of proxy servers if they have enough desire.
Its starting to sound like a diatribe. I think we would have William if someone used Skype to contact police or anyone else.

There was a case where someone presented slander in an internet forum of a company impacting their share price. Authorities rang the ISP, got the userID and sued the living daylights out of the perpetrator. That is how easy it is to track you with valid reason.

10 years ago many countries weren't allowed to have SSL encryption. The US relaxed that because their supercomputers can break a dark-net encryption if they want. Not many people have super computers to crack an encryption. Hackers will hunt you either end the encrypted connection. There is only one fibre backbone out of the country ;) Even though the packets are encrypted, then sent in to different post offices, they must go out the backbone.

Wow. What language is that crabstick lol. I will just take your word on it.

Its starting to sound like a diatribe of myself. I think we would have William if someone used Skype to contact police or anyone else.

10 years ago many countries weren't allowed to have SSL encryption. The US relaxed that because their supercomputers can break a dark-net encryption if they want. Not many people have super computers to crack an encryption. Hackers will hunt you either end the encrypted connection. There is only one fibre backbone out of the country ;) Even though the packets are encrypted, then sent in to different post offices, they must go through the backbone.

I can't claim to understand any of that...but I get what you are saying. But if it was me (it wasn't...just saying)...I would just film it and post a DVD if I wanted to get a message across. Surely that wouldn't be easy to trace??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz